Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271721 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #625 on: August 06, 2012, 08:47:05 PM »
Paisley, I didn't realize that about Danielle. It does enplane a lot about her.

Yeh...it also explains her "strange" reaction to her Mom's letter on Sunday's show.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #626 on: August 06, 2012, 11:21:18 PM »

Yeh...it also explains her "strange" reaction to her Mom's letter on Sunday's show.

And Dani saying, later that night/morning, about the doll her mother sent ..."I don't know why my mom sent it, I hate it..."  (That's not verbatim, but close.)  Weird.
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: August 06, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »

I thought it was strange how she said her parents didn't know anything about going on BB.  Can you imagine not telling your parents????  I can't.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: August 06, 2012, 11:27:12 PM »

I thought it was strange how she said her parents didn't know anything about going on BB.  Can you imagine not telling your parents????  I can't.

It certainly makes you see Danielle in a different light.  I thought it was strange too, with the letter and the doll. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: August 07, 2012, 01:56:19 AM »
She's had a pretty hard life.  I remember one night distinctly, shortly after Kara's eviction.  Dan was having one of his coach pep talks with Danielle when she revealed she'd been lying to him during the entire conversation.  "See, Dan?  I'm a pretty good liar."  He was impressed, because she had him completely fooled.  And then she said, "Yeh...I had to learn how to become a good liar, because my dad was such a bad alcoholic."  I was like..."Whoa...this girl could be dangerous!"

I think she and her parents are trying to reconcile, but still have a ways to go.  I'm not sure though, because she doesn't talk about her parents much and the only time I heard anything about her current relationship with them was in passing.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #630 on: August 07, 2012, 06:51:06 AM »
Sucks to have bad parents. Bad parenting explains a lot of the difficulities that many people face.

What it doesnt do, however, is excuse ADULTS from their poor behavior. Got issues? Get help, dont go on a reality tv shoow.

Just my thoughts.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #631 on: August 07, 2012, 10:41:58 AM »
Haven't watched the feeds overnight, but sounds like from other sites Dani is really embellishing her talk with Janie. I too, am sorry she had a bad childhood, but she is delusional if she thinks she is sweet or doesn't lie. She seems like one of those girls who is incredibly jealous of other girls and makes up reasons to dislike them. I don't think J ever called her fat, as I was watching at the time, but then she evidently misheard Shane too, when he repeatedly let her know he didn't want a showmance.
Was surfing some of the websites for bb, and I thought it was funny that some of the most popular hgs other than Janie were the Teddy bear and Cara, and even Jodi.  Says a lot about this season.
I think my biggest disappointment is we wait so long and get so excited for bb, and then they bring in players that have never even watched or appreciated the show, when there must be so many that are dying to be on this show, not just any reality show.
Again, jmo, love that we can all disagree.  :hrt:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #632 on: August 07, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »
I'm too lazy to go back and quote, but whoever made the comparison between Danielle and Jordan, I think you're right about insecurities being a common thing, but the difference, in my opinion, is this:

When Jordan asks, "Do I look cute in this?", it's because she wants someone's opinion about how she looks in something.

When Danielle asks, "Do I look cute in this?", it's because she thinks she's hot enough to stop traffic and she's fishing for a compliment. 

Her childhood issues may explain some of her insecurities, but it doesn't make them any less irritating.  It annoys me to no end whenever she's in a conversation with someone, especially Britney for some reason, and she has to constantly one-up.  If you did something, she did it twice as often and a little better. 

I will say, I've gained some respect for her during her HoH.  She's at least shown she's capable.  She still annoys me and I'd love to see her go... right after Joe. 

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #633 on: August 07, 2012, 03:47:12 PM »
As for Danielle, her insecurity gets on my nerves, too...but what the show won't tell you is why she's so insecure.  She was abused for years by her alcoholic father...just like my own daughter.  They share very similar insecurities and remind me A LOT of each other (although my daughter doesn't have the "I need a man for validation" issue).  So.......before we all judge her for her insecurities, I think we all should at least try to understand that part of her life and how it influences her behavior.  Danielle is actually a very strong girl who has put up with a lot of crap in her life, and she won't take it anymore.

i hear you..and i understand you...look at what i have as my saying under each post...it says

Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children'''i run 2 orgs ..and have shelters...schooling...food...homes...for women of abuse..and most important..children of abuse...i feel for anyone that goes through this..as it is my work...bb is a game..so i can..and will ...not place it in anything i do for abuse....if it is that bad..and these women where under the care of those who help me run my orgs..i would tell them....please, do not even ..think of going on bb..now i do not care if janie leaves..at ..all...ii am just saying , alot have told janie the things she has told others..but..no one will trust janie as of now..so be it..let janie go home..but, i do not think any woman..or man..of abuse should go into the bb house..JMO..but i think those who work in the field as i do..would say the same..i hate to say what i do for a living cuz then others want to question why..i like someone that acts this way or that way..the truth is..bb is my escape..it's a game..i dont sit and study those in the house...if it is as bad as it seems for some, that go into the game..[abuse]..i  could tell them to really think about it..and if it brings back anything of abuse for that person..then you are not ready for this type of game..love everyone..and respect everyone....i will not speak anymore of my work..cuz like i said bb is a game...and i do not use it to study those who have been abused in their life...1st i can't believe anyone that has , or is going through being abuse..would go on bb...love you all :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #634 on: August 07, 2012, 04:07:04 PM »
Sucks to have bad parents. Bad parenting explains a lot of the difficulities that many people face.

What it doesnt do, however, is excuse ADULTS from their poor behavior. Got issues? Get help, dont go on a reality tv shoow.

Just my thoughts.

i kinda said this..but not in this way....i run 2 orgs i founded for abuse women..and children..it had to do with a dear young family member that died ..due to abuse...but you don't... never ever..let anyone of abuse..go in to a game...like bb..you just don't do it...bb is not the place to heal from any abuse...as a matter of fact..it will hurt that person even longer in their life...and if you want to make sure i am want i say i am..go to one of my sites...it called protected to death..you will see my name..as the co-founder of these orgs..my name is ..trisha.. 1st you have to type in memory-of.com..then go to protected to death...and you will see my name at the upper right hand side..i wil not speak of my work again, AFTER this post..so please out of respect, don't ask..like i said i too have a life..bb is a game to me..and i would NEVER..tell someone that was abused at any of my orgs  to go on bb..this is the last time i will type of my work..or speak of it..i am not here, to let others know why some in the house act the way they do..i am here cuz i am a huge bb fan..and it's a GAME!!!! for those who should be ok in life..bb should not let people that are in a bad way in their life..on this GAME..show. :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #635 on: August 07, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i cant stand dani...yep..i cant stand her...and dont bring any abuse of her to me...dani is a wicked woman..wicked..and i cant stand her at all...let janie go....she will be ..a..ok...dani , is just yuck to me..its a game... [we all had things happen in ourlives]...she is just a liar..and wicked.. some maycall janie the same..but..you got to call dani..the same also..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..that girl...want her out.... (:;) :knuckles:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #636 on: August 07, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i cant stand dani...yep..i cant stand her...and dont bring any abuse of her to me...dani is a wicked woman..wicked..and i cant stand her at all...let janie go....she will be ..a..ok...dani , is just yuck to me..its a game... [we all had things happen in ourlives]...she is just a liar..and wicked.. some maycall janie the same..but..you got to call dani..the same also..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..that girl...want her out.... (:;) :knuckles:

Grace, chill darling,  I can feel your blood pressure rising from up here in Canada!  It's only a game sweetheart, turn her off if she is driving you nuts, that is what I use my mute button for!! 

I'm going to waterfit, wanna come, no pressure there, and we go hottubbing right after :)    :waves:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #637 on: August 07, 2012, 06:19:38 PM »
Dani just said she is not going to be bullied by anyone!

Who the F has bullied her?

Shane treats her will kid gloves and Dan just engages her stupid butt on a very superficial level. No one, INCLUDING JANELLE, has bullied her.

For Danielle's fans...if you want to blame her insecurities and lies on her allegedly alcoholic parents, that is one thing. BUT THAT DUMBASS GOT HER STUPIDITY ALL ON HER OWN!

Just my thoughts.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: August 07, 2012, 06:56:34 PM »
Why Danielle is worried about publicity after this show, I have NO clue.

She will be dumped into the dustbin of Reality show contestants with Shelliar, Whamber, Ronnie the Rat, etc.

Even if Queen Janelle leave this weekend, she, Jeff, Jordan, Dr. Will Kirby and Evil Dick will continue to draw support and interest from fans.

Danielle? She will be QUICKLY forgotten, especially by Shane!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #639 on: August 07, 2012, 07:30:22 PM »
"and here's joe doing the Braazillian butt workout with janelle britney and daniell with Dan and Mike watching"

I soooo did not want that visual in my head  :gaah:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #640 on: August 07, 2012, 08:23:33 PM »
I don't think even BB would dare this so quickly.  When Jeff was given the Coup D'etat, it was something they had presented for several weeks beforehand, and with only Wed to show American, they could not explain away giving her something like that.  If the did, Boogie would walk, and they rest would be totally pissed with TPTB,  and they don't want that either.  They are caught between a rock and a hard place, and I think Janelle is going to be cut adrift.

mamacat, you were right, too late for her, Janelle is pretty much :toast
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #641 on: August 07, 2012, 08:30:47 PM »
Could be, TL.

I think Danielle is a crafty girl who can only feel good about herself, however, if she is validated by a man/men.

You have my sympathies, TL, updating this. It upsets me to even read what people I like such as Dan and Britney enjoying this.

I am feeling so old. It just seems like all of America would be appalled at this. But anyway, i tell myself its just a game.

Kind of makes you loose your faith in humanity sometimes, doesn't it?

Honestly when it gets to the point the game is at right now it's very hard for me to update. Everyone trying to save themselves so they will do or say whatever they think they need to say no matter whether it is true or not true, mean, vindictive, hurtful. On an intellectual level I understand it, it's human nature but it's hard to have to listen to it sometimes. 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: August 07, 2012, 11:30:10 PM »
Could be, TL.

I think Danielle is a crafty girl who can only feel good about herself, however, if she is validated by a man/men.

You have my sympathies, TL, updating this. It upsets me to even read what people I like such as Dan and Britney enjoying this.

I am feeling so old. It just seems like all of America would be appalled at this. But anyway, i tell myself its just a game.

Kind of makes you loose your faith in humanity sometimes, doesn't it?

Honestly when it gets to the point the game is at right now it's very hard for me to update. Everyone trying to save themselves so they will do or say whatever they think they need to say no matter whether it is true or not true, mean, vindictive, hurtful. On an intellectual level I understand it, it's human nature but it's hard to have to listen to it sometimes.

That's exactly how I feel.  :hrt:  It's a lot harder than I thought to update, comment and/or read comments when the houseguests tell private stories that you yourself have been through in life and can see all too clearly reflected within their personalities.  All the lies don't help either. 

The best I can do is try to present an objective opinion, which clearly isn't always possible.  When I hear someone on the feeds describe any kind of abuse or violence they have experienced, sometimes I can't help but inject my personal life into my comments about the game and its players.  I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone, and in the future will keep in mind this isn't the place to talk about social issues, even when the players themselves bring them up. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #643 on: August 08, 2012, 08:41:04 AM »
Thank you Britney!!  :<3 Totally making my day & #BB14 Season!! #Shoutout #BBLF  8/7/12 9:50pm BBTime cam 1/2 ~MichelefromdaBronx~ :wohoo:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #644 on: August 08, 2012, 09:04:47 AM »
From last night:

Dani, if I win a game, you have to kiss me, a good one.  If you win what do you want?  Name your price.

Shane, a back rub

Dani, you can already get that

Desperate much, Dani?

SHANE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU! Use your head for more than a hatrack!

Guarantee that if Dani and Shane are in that house for a few more weeks, we are going to have a whole lot of drama from Dani against Shane blaming him. Shane, RUN, DO NOT WALK, RUN away from that nutjob as quickly as you can.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #645 on: August 08, 2012, 10:07:28 AM »
I want to see Janelle fight to stay in the house!! :ugot

If she doesn't  it sorta makes me sad and will make me think that she really  thought she was gonna coast to the $100g the coaches were supposed to win aka TWIST#1

Regarding Danielle and Shane.. :groan: He is caving all on his own..  Danielle :monroe: has put it out there from day 1 that she was going for him.. :colors  What ever tatics she uses  are well learned  lessons and traditions passed down through woman hood for generations!! :lol3:

If Shane is being used..  that's HIS fault :crazy:

Now I do not like that fact that Danielle has lost focus on  what Dan told her to do from the get go.. I think Dan will bail soon enough from her own destructive game play. He's seen too much to go down on that ship and he has way too much intel on her  NOT to use it to his advantage

Dan's best game move is to get SHANE out  and to get Danielle's head back in the game.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #646 on: August 08, 2012, 10:14:47 AM »
I want to see Janelle fight to stay in the house!! :ugot

If she doesn't  it sorta makes me sad and will make me think that she really  thought she was gonna coast to the $100g the coaches were supposed to win aka TWIST#1

Regarding Danielle and Shane.. :groan: He is caving all on his own..  Danielle :monroe: has put it out there from day 1 that she was going for him.. :colors  What ever tatics she uses  are well learned  lessons and traditions passed down through woman hood for generations!! :lol3:

If Shane is being used..  that's HIS fault :crazy:

Now I do not like that fact that Danielle has lost focus on  what Dan told her to do from the get go.. I think Dan will bail soon enough from her own destructive game play. He's seen too much to go down on that ship and he has way too much intel on her  NOT to use it to his advantage

Dan's best game move is to get SHANE out  and to get Danielle's head back in the game.

I quite agree with this statement.  I like Danielle, but I think she has lost her focus.  She is not doing anything that MANY female BB hamsters have done in previous seasons, but is doing it to fast and hard.

I can see her and Dan getting to the end easily if Dan gets Shane out next, and Dan will take it hands down for his masterful handling of everyone. Shane would cut Danielle loose faster than she will cut him loose.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: August 08, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
Well you and I will have to disagree.

First, I dont think Janelle thought she was going to coast to the 100k. The truth is that the strategy to be a winning coach is different than the strategy to be the winning player. She was way ahead in the coaches' comp, once Frank was nommed and looked like he was going home. The twist, and the fact the twist happened at the exact time that it did, saving Frank, is what saved Booger.

Second,  no one will be able to convince me that Shane would give Dani a second look if he wasnt stuck in this house. He is playing the BB game and cant distance himself from her like he would do if they werent both in that house.

Dani is going after Shane FOR REAL. Shane is tolerating it because of THE GAME. Once his basic decency kicks in as Dani ratchets up the pressure, he is going to have to distance himself from her IN THE HOUSE. Unless he is ammoral like Booger who totally used Erika in his season. I dont see that side of Shane so I think he wont be able to keep this up.

All is far in love and war, I get it. But Dani is chasing someone WHO HAS INIDCATED TO HER HE DOESNT WANT A ROMANCE WITH HER and she is going to get hurt. And the same delusional worldview that Dani has that feeds into her misconceptions about herself and others, is the exact same worldview that will convince her her broken heart is all SHANE's fault. And it aint going to be pretty!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #648 on: August 08, 2012, 10:34:19 AM »
*whistles*

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #649 on: August 08, 2012, 10:35:54 AM »
Kandace:

From your keyboard to God's Eyes!