Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271719 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #525 on: August 04, 2012, 05:15:36 PM »
I dont think Janelle is any more of a phony that the other coaches. The only one that I would said only lies a little bit is Booger and I cant stand him...he, however, is exactly like Janelle said...unable to work with females...I think his attitude with Frank being on the block and his actions toward Ian speak loudly. He has only done well in other seasons because of DR. WILL KIRBY.

I hope Janelle and Brit are final 2.

Please get Frank out ASAP.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: August 04, 2012, 05:28:25 PM »
Really seems like Brit is keeping the fires fueled and  and staying away from the embers.  While Janie
spins so many lies i wonder when she is going to trip herself up.   I wish someone would start talking in their sleep, that would be a riot...

hi ya! :hello2:...really janie is the same great ole janie.. i think she just learned in bb you CANNOT trust anyone...janie changed for her, her husband, and her beauitful daughter...janie is just playing the game defferient this time..she got screwed over by  alot in her season 6..and in all-stars, and she learned her lesson from it..while Brit..i do like her..i love brit's jokes..but brit JMO didnt learn from her season..brit is ..still wanting to go to the end with those good ole boys..yuck.....i think Janie is just trying to play the best way she can...and i SO ..know janie does want 2 girls in that F2..and i think she doesnt even care if it is her...and you know ..what..i want 2 girls at the end also..i am sooooooooo..sick of this bro's before ho's..booger is 42 freaking years old..and he has .....no.. and i meanNO..R...E...S..P...E...C..T.. for women at all...booger is a freaking baby..ok ..JMO..i love you all and respect everyone here..this is ..JMO :hrt:..but i do think i am right on the money..when it comes to booger..he is awful..no respect for women at all...and i guess it shows..cuz he got into alot of mess...with his child..and women over the past few years...please just put booger up..and kick his ass out..ok..thank you all..very much..for letting me vent :<3
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:55:47 PM by Grace23 »
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #527 on: August 04, 2012, 07:07:05 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, Danielle wins veto,  to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #528 on: August 04, 2012, 09:40:29 PM »
I would love to see a woman win again. Jordan and Rachel did it! If Frank doesn't go, I can well see him winning.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #529 on: August 05, 2012, 12:05:36 AM »
I just had a thought... What happens if Ian has to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, is he allowed to walk himself then?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #530 on: August 05, 2012, 12:34:25 AM »
RIP Shane's Veto streak :torche

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #531 on: August 05, 2012, 12:42:06 AM »
I just had a thought... What happens if Ian has to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, is he allowed to walk himself then?

No.  Production will set off the barking alert to wake up the houseguests, so someone will get up and take him to the bathroom.   :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: August 05, 2012, 01:49:31 AM »

No.  Production will set off the barking alert to wake up the houseguests, so someone will get up and take him to the bathroom.   :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

I read somewhere that production gave him a bucket for the night if he had to go..... yuck...but i did read it

Offline Luna841

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #533 on: August 05, 2012, 07:20:05 AM »
Danielle needs to put Janelle on the block in place of Wil, not Frank. They'll still be able to evict Janelle because they'll have 5 votes (Shane/Britney/Dan/Boogie/Ian).

If Danielle takes off Frank, then Ashley/Joe/Wil will think that Frank/Boogie manipulated them into targeting Janelle's [former] team (again). They'll think that Frank/Boogie are on Danielle's side. On the other hand, if Danielle pulls Wil off, Wil and Joe might become quasi-allies with Danielle. They won't feel threatened because they'll think that Boogie/Frank are still the real targets.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: August 05, 2012, 09:02:59 AM »
Dan, this is how good this guy is.  Two hours ago we were all good with Frank going.  With a snap, he has us totally thinking different.

Dan isn't on board with this idea yet but Danielle seems to be really pushing for it.

Britt, in terms of who is harder to get out of this house, it's Janelle hands down.  But I don't think Janelle will come after us next week. 

:lol3:  I had been thinking this all along, so if Dan is saying how good this guy is..... 5 of them together aren't real smart then if someone has to point it out.  Oh give me a break... i cannot believe this wasn't tossed around or thought of, and that Boogie was the only one smart enough to figure this out.   

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: August 05, 2012, 09:38:28 AM »
I want Frank and Booger out and Janelle safe.

My very simple 5 months until Christmas wish!

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #536 on: August 05, 2012, 10:05:51 AM »

I think your wish won't come true... Janelle's burnt too many bridges.  If they use the POV on Wil as they seem to be leaning, the only thing that could save her is a Pandora's box, which Grodner would probably do in a heartbeat.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #537 on: August 05, 2012, 10:18:54 AM »
Production is gonna have a field day about the Janelle situation. Just wait and watch, DR will be very busy today. They won't allow Janelle to be put up. And Dan does not seem to be 100% on board about this. Mark my words, Grodner will NOT allow this to happen. She will see to it that the nominations stay the same. I have a feeling Danielle will be in the DR for a long time today. Ratings will plummet if she goes this week.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: August 05, 2012, 10:53:48 AM »
Production is gonna have a field day about the Janelle situation. Just wait and watch, DR will be very busy today. They won't allow Janelle to be put up. And Dan does not seem to be 100% on board about this. Mark my words, Grodner will NOT allow this to happen. She will see to it that the nominations stay the same. I have a feeling Danielle will be in the DR for a long time today. Ratings will plummet if she goes this week.

Well then basically there was never going to be coach ***once your team is out your out*** scenario

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #539 on: August 05, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »

Well then basically there was never going to be coach ***once your team is out your out*** scenario
Actually, in an interview, Julie Chen made the comment that if Danielle had gone home, Dan would have been out as well and not eligible for the coaches entering when they did.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: August 05, 2012, 11:20:58 AM »
Okay, so I started watching season 8, so have never seen Janelle, but love her and am pulling for her. I can't believe I ever wanted Britt to win fan favorite, but is it possible she is playing a worse game this year and her mean girl attitude has gotten so much worse, as well as her obsesssion with bathroom habits.
Dani, like all other hohs, seems to now think she is invincible, not loving her so much.
But honestly, I am having a hard time trying to decide who else I do like this year.
Mad respect for everyone else's opinions and favorites too, especially since I seem to change my opinion daily!!     

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #541 on: August 05, 2012, 11:27:59 AM »

I'm with Albert and Will and Libby on this. This season really does not have a person (at least for me) who is THE one galvanizing person you love to hate or love to love except for Janelle. Boogie? He's not it. His foul mouth does not give production any quotes they can use game wise and his negativity and passiveness is off-putting.

The house is full of boring people. Shane, one week for him. Danielle, one week. Frank.. he has potential but he's too tied to Boogie.

Ashley? Jenn? Wil? Joe? Ian? Do we really want to rally behind any of them? 

Who is left but Dan, Brit and Janelle. The real battle for me is between Janelle and Dan. Britney is interesting and I liked her this season but now she's running to the HOH and throwing Janelle under the bus. I don't see her making it to the end.

BB is not going to let Janelle leave right now. I just don't see it happening.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: August 05, 2012, 11:34:23 AM »
I second TexasLady's post. Exactly right and very well said!

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #543 on: August 05, 2012, 12:02:33 PM »
I wouldnt mind a RESET button for this whole season  :gaah:  since we are stuck with this coaches vs newbie thing, production should keep their damn noses out of it, the manipulation is nutz in this house, and if I was Danielle or anyone else I wouldnt tell production a thing, so they couldnt try to change my mind!

INSANITY AT IT'S BEST   )-**
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: August 05, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing Janelle leave, but I certainly don't think I would trust Boogie either.  Danielle was pretty strong in her dislike/distrust for Janelle but I think if Dan isn't for this deal and production plays with her head a bit, it won't happen.

I will give the HOH group props for worrying about Ian and how they might be screwing him over too.  They really wanted to figure out a way to include him in without including him, you know?

I got a huge kick last night out of Ian.  He was so funny with the dog thing and really playing it up.  Had Ashley feeding him snacks at the counter for a bit and everyone was taking their turns walking him.  :lol3:

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: August 05, 2012, 12:11:37 PM »
Why are people saying that Janelle won't leave?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #546 on: August 05, 2012, 12:15:00 PM »
The general thought is that production will get into Danielles head and convince her not to back door Janelle

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: August 05, 2012, 12:15:51 PM »
I wouldnt mind a RESET button for this whole season  :gaah:  since we are stuck with this coaches vs newbie thing, production should keep their damn noses out of it, the manipulation is nutz in this house, and if I was Danielle or anyone else I wouldnt tell production a thing, so they couldnt try to change my mind!

INSANITY AT IT'S BEST   )-**

:hello2:Rebellion.....my feelings exactly....what is the point of a reality show if production manipulates everything or idea.... maybe  Danille, Shane, Frank, Wil or other newbies could be the next  Jeff, Jordon or other BB Alumni that gets asked back... I'm sick of seeing the same alumni over and over..,

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #548 on: August 05, 2012, 12:28:22 PM »
Danielle needs to put Janelle on the block in place of Wil, not Frank. They'll still be able to evict Janelle because they'll have 5 votes (Shane/Britney/Dan/Boogie/Ian).

If Danielle takes off Frank, then Ashley/Joe/Wil will think that Frank/Boogie manipulated them into targeting Janelle's [former] team (again). They'll think that Frank/Boogie are on Danielle's side. On the other hand, if Danielle pulls Wil off, Wil and Joe might become quasi-allies with Danielle. They won't feel threatened because they'll think that Boogie/Frank are still the real targets.

That's the plan.  The story Dan is supposed to tell Boogie is that by keeping Frank on the block, it covers up the D/D/S/B/B/F alliance.  Looks like Janelle's days are definitely numbered.   :yess:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: August 05, 2012, 12:39:32 PM »
Ratings will plummet if Janelle goes this week.

Not so sure about that.  There's plenty of fans like me who missed both of Janelle's seasons, and this is our first exposure to her.  She has done nothing this season to ingratiate herself to a new generation of fans and has become one of the most annoying houseguests of the season.  Everyone in my family think she's one of the worst houseguests ever, can't stand her and want her gone NOW.  It's really disappointing that we feel this way, because we were all looking forward to discovering why everyone loved her. 

Also...a lot of her fans are turning on her.  They don't like what she's been doing this season.