Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271720 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #500 on: August 03, 2012, 09:03:52 PM »
Dan is totally playing Danielle like a fiddle, and she just doesnt see it, she still trusts him.  poor girl, first she is in a non showmance and now her "coach" is using her, boy is she going to be proud to watch this show back.

Grow a Pair Danielle, wake up and smell the coffee,  there are NO MORE COACHES, you all are on the same playing field,  Dan didnt push the button to come in second little girl, he is going for the whole 500,000.     YOU , should be putting up two coaches, but if not  put up boogie and frank YOUR choices not Dan's because he wants a side deal with the boogster............sheesh!!  DONT these people watch this show before they go on it??   :colors :colors :colors :colors :colors :colors

Makes you want to crawl right through the screen and get in her face, doesn't it? Really frustrating to watch.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #501 on: August 03, 2012, 09:30:11 PM »
How much you wanna bet its taking this long because Dani keeps mouthing to Dan "Wil or Booger?" and he is just sitting there trying to not notice her.

I mean, wtf.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #502 on: August 03, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »
It went to trivia at 8:20 my time, it is now 8:45 my time.  How is that long?  I got the impression Danielle knew what she wanted to do but her trusty coach, now alliance member was trying to talk her out of it, how unfair!!!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #503 on: August 03, 2012, 09:47:41 PM »
Oh, stupid me!

I thought the noms ceremony has been going on for an hour and a half!

Must be that time crawls when you are watching the clock!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #504 on: August 03, 2012, 09:57:41 PM »
honestly; i can see Frank/joe/boogie up; and as lame as it sounds, if it was me, i would actually trust my coach for the time being (if i had to choose any of the 4, dan would be my choice)
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: August 03, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »
This could be THE dumbest question, but please answer me  :lol:

Is BB pre-recorded or is it filming right this minute?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: August 03, 2012, 11:34:45 PM »
I was just looking at a lot of the photo's that get posted of the housemates...and everytime i looked
at Shane he always reminded me of someone....just figured out who that was...an early George Michael...just looks like him to me...i know  :lol3:

i think he looks like Tom..Cruise
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #507 on: August 03, 2012, 11:39:44 PM »
I was just looking at a lot of the photo's that get posted of the housemates...and everytime i looked
at Shane he always reminded me of someone....just figured out who that was...an early George Michael...just looks like him to me...i know  :lol3:

i think he looks like Tom..Cruise

Tom Cruise i see a little bit like him to around the eyes...i see it...i think the rough beard etc... pulls that George Michael look out a little bit

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #508 on: August 04, 2012, 12:44:06 AM »

Its going on right now, filming. Its streaming the live feeds that RFF updaters post  :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #509 on: August 04, 2012, 02:23:02 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evicted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, Ashley & Joe nominated, Shane wins veto, used on Ashley, Frank up, coaches back in game, no eviction this week
Week 4: Danielle, HOH, Frank & Wil nominated, to be continued...

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #510 on: August 04, 2012, 03:45:09 AM »

Its going on right now, filming. Its streaming the live feeds that RFF updaters post  :lol:

Thank you Kandace  :hrt: I'm a BB newbie so I honestly have no idea what's going on  :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #511 on: August 04, 2012, 07:21:37 AM »
Kara and JoJo have been released from sequester. Here is Kara's first tweet...

@KaraMonaco "Thanks to everyone @cbsbigbrother for everything. I had a blast!"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #512 on: August 04, 2012, 08:27:35 AM »
Thank you Kandace  :hrt: I'm a BB newbie so I honestly have no idea what's going on  :lol:

That's OK supah3ro, sometimes we have no idea either.  :lol:  Welcome to the BB boards!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #513 on: August 04, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
Is it me or is Boogie complaining about how others are playing the game?  Crying because he was almost duped?  Boogie talks in circles too--I watched him and Dan in the SR for more than an hour.  Man that guy has an ego.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #514 on: August 04, 2012, 11:00:06 AM »
Yes he does, it isn't you CT. He has a massive ego and keeps talking about being on his pedestal and he doesn't like being knocked off his precious perch. It's really hard to post what he says because he doesn't finish sentences. Good lord, backdooring has been around for a long time, it happens! Why did anyone have an obligation to tell him?   :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #515 on: August 04, 2012, 12:14:31 PM »
JoJo is back on twitter. She started tweeting today as well.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #516 on: August 04, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »
Danielle...omg..talking to frank..she said..i feel my sweetest is my weakness...lol....she sounded just like a Barry White, song :lol3:..your sweetest is my weakness :lol3:....sorry..but to funny...also i do not care for dani in this game..just..dont..sorry, dani fans :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #517 on: August 04, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »
Loving the Kara and JoJo tweets today

Kara is tweeting pics and said she's excited to attend a party tonight at the Playboy Mansion

JoJo is blasting at Willie for ruining her game.

If you have twitter, follow them at

@KaraMonaco

@JoJoDoll1

@HantzBB

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #518 on: August 04, 2012, 01:12:38 PM »
Loving the Kara and JoJo tweets today

Kara is tweeting pics and said she's excited to attend a party tonight at the Playboy Mansion

JoJo is blasting at Willie for ruining her game.

If you have twitter, follow them at

@KaraMonaco

@JoJoDoll1

@HantzBB

thanks...i dont blame jojo....cuz i know by now..she knows willie got arrested for dwi....oh willie ..willie...you know that his brother...from survivor lives here in houston..not far from me :o...he flips houses..just like shane does...good GAWD!!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: August 04, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »
i promise..if i were in that house..right now with JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i could never ever eat what he cooks...and i would be going to the DR..saying WTH....this guy doesnt wash his hands..he licks beacon grease...omg..but you know what.....these hgs say these things..and see these things joe ..does...yet..they STILL eat his cooking :groan:..i dont want to hear another hg say anything about it..not if they are just going to turn around............knowing he doesnt wash his hands..he touches raw food..then move on to the next thing he is cooking..and they still eat his food :crazy:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #520 on: August 04, 2012, 02:52:24 PM »
 :hello2:

First post of the year for me.  Glad to see so many familiar faces still posting a way.  Thanks to all the updaters...Ya'll have been keeping me informed and yall are great. 

I just have to say that the biggest problem of this season is there are no secret alliances.  I do not know who I am rooting for beccause the people I like, Janie and Dan, are not playing their smartest.  I hope things change.

So if Janie decides to work with frank, please hide it from everyone.  However everyone shakes out, I hope they start playing smarter.  Right now everyone knows who everyone is with...and it reminds me of life in  Jr. High, ugh (:;)

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #521 on: August 04, 2012, 03:11:59 PM »
Is it just me, or does Britney just run and tell whoever the subject of any conversation she just had what the conversation was about?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #522 on: August 04, 2012, 03:51:43 PM »
Is it just me, or does Britney just run and tell whoever the subject of any conversation she just had what the conversation was about?

hi ya..no its not just you...she played a awful game in her season..and it looks like she just might do the same in this season..and i like brit..but..for the love of GOD...Brit...learn from your past mistakes..but she wont..

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #523 on: August 04, 2012, 03:57:34 PM »

hi ya..no its not just you...she played a awful game in her season..and it looks like she just might do the same in this season..and i like brit..but..for the love of GOD...Brit...learn from your past mistakes..but she wont..
It's almost like she is in high school mentally... "Oh, he said something about Janie, I must run tell Janie... Oh, Janie said something about Mike, I must run tell Mike..."  I worked with a guy kinda like that, except it'd be me like "Hmm, I'm thinking we should do this today, I need to talk to our supervisor" and as soon as the supervisor walked in this guy would run to him "I think we should do this today" like it was his idea.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: August 04, 2012, 04:59:04 PM »
Really seems like Brit is keeping the fires fueled and  and staying away from the embers.  While Janie
spins so many lies i wonder when she is going to trip herself up.   I wish someone would start talking in their sleep, that would be a riot...