Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271748 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #400 on: August 01, 2012, 11:51:10 AM »
I hope you guys are right.

As a male though, I want to defend Shane I dont think he is deliberately trying to send mixed messages.

With Danielle OBVIOUSLY hung up on him, Shane needs to just tell her ....IT AINT HAPPENING NOW GO STALK BOOGER OR IAN.

But he is still in the game and cant afford pissing off Danielle (with her great ability to misread the obvious, I think he is right). Danielle is EXACTLY the type of girl who chases a guy and if he doesnt shut her down completely and thoroughty, will end up feeling like a fool because he doesnt reciprocate her feelings. And within 48 hours, will be blaming it all on Shane rather than her own raging hormones.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #401 on: August 01, 2012, 12:07:33 PM »
I think you are right about Danielle, and I think Shane might be a little more interested in Ashley but it's hard to say for sure. He confuses me.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline davidandrew23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #402 on: August 01, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »
well I think that if the coach's hadn't been there in the first place that Shane wouldn't have changed things up and put Frank up, britney changed his mind for him with Janelle's help and now they are going to throw in the coach's to play and shane is going to pay for that move if Frank goes home on thursday and I don't think that is fair~!!  either the coach's should have been in from the beginning or the houseguests should have been told that this was a option of happening at some point or it shouldn't be happening at all, because the game would have been played differently.

and JOE better get a penalty vote for eating food earlier tonight!!! because that dude is just too cocky for my liking, he figures he is staying and can do what he wants, I want his ass out of that house pronto!

I really dont like this idea of the coaches going into this game at all, if they have to they should bring someone back like Jodi who didnt even have a fair shot anyway, or if they do boot Frank, bring him right back and give him immunity for a week, that would shake up that house big time.

:yess: :yess: :yess:

When did Joe eat?  I missed that.  If he gets a penalty vote that could be huge.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #403 on: August 01, 2012, 01:18:16 PM »
well I think that if the coach's hadn't been there in the first place that Shane wouldn't have changed things up and put Frank up, britney changed his mind for him with Janelle's help and now they are going to throw in the coach's to play and shane is going to pay for that move if Frank goes home on thursday and I don't think that is fair~!!  either the coach's should have been in from the beginning or the houseguests should have been told that this was a option of happening at some point or it shouldn't be happening at all, because the game would have been played differently.

and JOE better get a penalty vote for eating food earlier tonight!!! because that dude is just too cocky for my liking, he figures he is staying and can do what he wants, I want his ass out of that house pronto!

I really dont like this idea of the coaches going into this game at all, if they have to they should bring someone back like Jodi who didnt even have a fair shot anyway, or if they do boot Frank, bring him right back and give him immunity for a week, that would shake up that house big time.

BRAVO!!!! I  think you have summed this up exactly ...I feel the same way, this coach thing is not fair to Frank...If they are going to do this it needs to be before the voting, and with some time to re-think their votes.   The house would have to feel so betrayed, Janelle and Brit are setting them up, and last night in BBAD you just want to get Dani and Shane and slap them back in reality when they say to Dan and Brit, that they still will trust them if they start playing....Really, trust them to what?? help them win, if the coaches come back in it isn't to go from 100,000. to 50,000.  They want to be a 4some...  :groan:   and when do they realize that Janelle wants Frank out so she can get to the end.  I look at Boogie, how much of a threat does he look like now...between him and Janelle who is the threat?  These houseguest are going to be walked over and stamped out....they need some common sense and fast!!
 I think Joe needs to go also, but who gives him penalties, eating regular food, sleeping outside during the day...doesn't someone have to turn that cocky idiot in?   :duno:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #404 on: August 01, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »
While I will agree that if the coaches were not part of this, that Shane would not have even put Frank up, the coaches ARE part of this.

If we are going to consider how the game would have been different without the coaches, we cant limit it to the situation with Frank and Shane. Every action in the game would have been different from the first day. I doubt willie would have been gone, I  doubt that both Shane and JoJo would have been nommed together last week, etc.

If you remove the variable of the coaches involvement this season, the entire season would be different. There is no way to know and Frank's situation is no more unfair this week than all other players' situations have been unfair...if you can call any of this unfair to begin with.

just my thoughts.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #405 on: August 01, 2012, 02:07:11 PM »
Joe ate the other night, I will try to find out exactly when it was, cant remember off hand . 

I hear you Albert, I think since they have the coaches there that they should remain as coaches and not be put into the game as players, too bad that willie messed up chenbot's game. bring someone back or if they oust Frank bring him back immediately (dont care which one) but leave the coaches as coaches since that was the premise they started with and that the game has been built on.

Joe eating ***  july 31   6:53  cam 4
and Joe  just licked cheesecake off those dirty unwashed hands of his - should be another penalty vote if you ask me  (aug. 1)

that dude is soooooooooo dirty!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:12:33 PM by Rebellion »
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #406 on: August 01, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
Yeah, I agree....it's impossible to call anything in BB unfair.  The whole point is 'expect the unexpected'.  You'd just have to play every week the way you think is best, always having in the back of your mind that curve balls can come at you any time from any direction. 

I've personally enjoyed the coaches this season.  It's been new and different, and it's caused people to play a little differently than the normal BB game. I'm always a fan of that.  I also can't see how any of the HGs wouldn't benefit from having the coaches enter the game at this point.  They will automatically be targets...of the HGs and each other.... for at least 2-3 weeks, so the non-coach HGs get a few weeks to sort of regroup and process and reformulate their game.  And people like Frank and Shane and Wil should be deleriously happy if they come in. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #407 on: August 01, 2012, 02:15:51 PM »
Joe ate the other night, I will try to find out exactly when it was, cant remember off hand . 

I hear you Albert, I think since they have the coaches there that they should remain as coaches and not be put into the game as players, too bad that willie messed up chenbot's game. bring someone back or if they oust Frank bring him back immediately (dont care which one) but leave the coaches as coaches since that was the premise they started with and that the game has been built on.

I think the plan was always to bring the coaches in.  They are presenting it as 'America's Choice' now to make it seem like the viewers have some control.  If they just dropped them into the game at this point...exactly like the HGs have talked about for weeks now.....it would seem like the houseguests outsmarted them.  This way, they are trying to make it look like it wasn't their original plan, but since the HGs have thought it out so much, let's just let America decide.  In truth, the vote is completely worthless.  They will do whatever they have planned to do all along and tell the viewers that's the way the votes went.   

I'm excited to see them come in.  I want to see Janelle and Boogie go at each other.  I want to see Brit weasel and worm her way as far as possible.  And I want to see Dan sit back and watch the whole thing unfold, gather his minions to vote with him,  and then collect his check at the end. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #408 on: August 01, 2012, 02:19:22 PM »

Joe eating ***  july 31   6:53  cam 4
and Joe  just licked cheesecake off those dirty unwashed hands of his - should be another penalty vote if you ask me  (aug. 1)

that dude is soooooooooo dirty!!

Did Enzo ever get a penalty nom?  I can't remember.  If he didn't, then I can't see how they can give one to anyone else, EVER, for anything short of devouring a side of beef in one sitting.  Enzo was the worst!  And he wasn't even trying very hard not to get caught.  He didn't care at all.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: August 01, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »

When did Joe eat?  I missed that.  If he gets a penalty vote that could be huge.

hi ya..that was Ian who ate..Ian even said the DR told him he cannot eat the rasins in the cereal...ina didnt know..bb knew that he didnt but it was ian...not joe..and ii do not like JOE..just...sayin
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #410 on: August 01, 2012, 05:05:44 PM »

hi ya..that was Ian who ate..Ian even said the DR told him he cannot eat the rasins in the cereal...ina didnt know..bb knew that he didnt but it was ian...not joe..and ii do not like JOE..just...sayin
Joe got called out earlier today for tasting his cooking

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: August 01, 2012, 05:05:52 PM »

I think the plan was always to bring the coaches in.  They are presenting it as 'America's Choice' now to make it seem like the viewers have some control.  If they just dropped them into the game at this point...exactly like the HGs have talked about for weeks now.....it would seem like the houseguests outsmarted them.  This way, they are trying to make it look like it wasn't their original plan, but since the HGs have thought it out so much, let's just let America decide.  In truth, the vote is completely worthless.  They will do whatever they have planned to do all along and tell the viewers that's the way the votes went.   

I'm excited to see them come in.  I want to see Janelle and Boogie go at each other.  I want to see Brit weasel and worm her way as far as possible.  And I want to see Dan sit back and watch the whole thing unfold, gather his minions to vote with him,  and then collect his check at the end.

to tell you JMO..i think booger..OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and janie will have to work together..cjz brit [sorry] is not and never was a game player..and she's a coach :lol3:...anyway why all the janie doll hate..she is just looking out for her team..and you damn..right....janie should make the other players out to be liars..for one they are..and for 2..it is good game play..again JMO..i love you all, dont hate me..dont beat me..jusy please...love me :lol3:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: August 01, 2012, 05:30:33 PM »
 :hello2: Grace...
anyway why all the janie doll hate..she is just looking out for her team..and you damn..right....janie should make the other players out to be liars..for one they are..and for 2..it is good game play..again JMO..i love you all, dont hate

I  know there is some lying going on....but as far as a LIAR goes, she owns that button. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #413 on: August 01, 2012, 06:25:09 PM »
Gracie, Janie could give Sheliar a run for the title  :lol3: :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #414 on: August 01, 2012, 07:38:18 PM »
Did Enzo ever get a penalty nom?  I can't remember.  If he didn't, then I can't see how they can give one to anyone else, EVER, for anything short of devouring a side of beef in one sitting.  Enzo was the worst!  And he wasn't even trying very hard not to get caught.  He didn't care at all.

No, I don't recall him ever being called out on it. He would stick his head in the fridge to eat something but never called on it. Ugot got caps of him with his head inside the  :fridge but of course we could not see what he was doing. (Bent over and everything.)  :lol:

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #415 on: August 01, 2012, 10:52:40 PM »
grace,  yup Ian was told that he couldnt eat the raisins, but it was Joe that ate also, and today he did get told about licking the cheesecake while he was cooking, but it was Joe who ate on July 31, he was caught on camera. 

Janie lies real good, she is the best liar in that house hands down, no question, she looks you right in the eye and lies :)
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: August 02, 2012, 06:54:25 AM »
Well, if I have to have someone look me in the eyes and lie to me, please let it be Janelle.

It would be worth it!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #417 on: August 02, 2012, 08:11:44 AM »
Well, if I have to have someone look me in the eyes and lie to me, please let it be Janelle.

It would be worth it!

I love this comment Albert!  :lol: 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #418 on: August 02, 2012, 09:12:08 AM »
Gracie, Janie could give Sheliar a run for the title  :lol3: :lol3:

I agree!  I also had the thought that Ashley is just a nicer version of Shelly.  She's playing EXACTLY the same game, she's just way more likeable, so it doesn't seem so offensive. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #419 on: August 02, 2012, 09:15:34 AM »
to tell you JMO..i think booger..OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and janie will have to work together..cjz brit [sorry] is not and never was a game player..and she's a coach :lol3:...anyway why all the janie doll hate..she is just looking out for her team..and you damn..right....janie should make the other players out to be liars..for one they are..and for 2..it is good game play..again JMO..i love you all, dont hate me..dont beat me..jusy please...love me :lol3:

That does it!  Let the beatings commence!  Love ya, Grace.   :<3

I've never been Janie's biggest fan.  I was pretty neutral about her before this season.  But she's just rubbing me wrong this time.  If Wil ends up turning on her, she has no one to blame but herself.  She has no clue how to deal with him.  He's too smart to just expect he will worship at her feet, and she continues to put herself in his face and follow him around, which only annoys him further.  He can see through her and realize that her intentions are to spy on him and it just irks him more and more.  She's digging her own grave with him.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: August 02, 2012, 11:43:23 AM »
 :hello2: Good Morning/Afternoon everyone
 If i had anything to do with it Joe would have enough penalty votes to kick his butt out the door now!
He grates me the wrong way....

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #421 on: August 02, 2012, 12:47:41 PM »
Here is a cap of Jodi from the play doh.  :lol:

Everyone is scrambling to get something to eat before they have to go to the HOH room. Steak and eggs for Frank.
Just curious, is this HoH thing you mention a standard eviction day thing?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: August 02, 2012, 01:12:45 PM »
Wow!

If danielle really flipped, it looks like Frank IS staying!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: August 02, 2012, 01:16:51 PM »
Wow!

If danielle really flipped, it looks like Frank IS staying!

I don't think she has flipped, they just want him to believe he is staying.....

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #424 on: August 02, 2012, 01:18:47 PM »
I think if Frank stands a chance, it will be from Wil.