Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271766 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2012, 06:48:46 PM »
Julie Chen just announced on Twitter there will be a BIG twist coming tonight!   :wohoo:  :wohoo:  :wohoo:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2012, 06:54:22 PM »
Is there a full moon or something?  First Willie gets arrested and now Albert delivers his version of Shock and Awe.  I'm scared.

Willie was arrested? How on earth did i miss that? details anyone?

Yep.  See the previous page (page 11).  Russell has been tweeting about it, too. 

Get the full scoop from Willie...  :lol3: ...worst luck ever!

https://twitter.com/HantzBB

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »
Ohhhhhhh  a side of Willie that's not so nice. :hantz:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: July 26, 2012, 09:07:10 PM »
Ugot has lost power due to a storm if someone can help update, it would be really appreciated.  :hrt:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #279 on: July 26, 2012, 11:54:45 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 14:

Week 1: Jodi evicted, Willie, HOH, Frank & Kara nominated, Shane wins veto, not used, Kara evioted 5-3
Week 2: Frank, HOH, Willie expelled from BB, JoJo & Shane nominated, Shane wins veto, used on self, Danielle up, JoJo evicted 5-1
Week 3: Shane, HOH, to be continued...

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #280 on: July 27, 2012, 12:47:57 PM »
Way to go Willie!  Way to make yourself look less of a problem!  :keeta:

So, Janelle had already stated that she didn't want to enter the game as a player.  Do you think it's a ploy to look weak when she does enter the game?  or is she truly not wanting to be other than a coach?

I personally think it's a ploy to look like she is not the same player as she used to be and is not as strong in challenges.  They must have known that entering the houses as coaches could change at any moment.   
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline survivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #281 on: July 27, 2012, 01:54:57 PM »
Since they were doing a hockey like challenge for HOH, how did Shane win when his ball didn't even cross the line?

What's the point of the line then if the ball didn't even have to cross it to count?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #282 on: July 27, 2012, 02:03:33 PM »
You could be right Rabbit, she might not want to be a target. She certainly was in her other 2 seasons.

About Brit's story about Enzo sticking his head in the refrigerator and eating, Ugot caught him doing that several times.  :lol:

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #283 on: July 27, 2012, 02:19:13 PM »
OMG! I think your right!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #284 on: July 27, 2012, 04:58:15 PM »
Since they were doing a hockey like challenge for HOH, how did Shane win when his ball didn't even cross the line?

What's the point of the line then if the ball didn't even have to cross it to count?

Julie said "Get your ball into the slot with the highest number...

Winner is the HGs who gets the highest point total"

If you notice, there are sides to the slots, and Shane's ball is in the "slot"  The line is probably just for visual for TV.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #285 on: July 27, 2012, 05:05:27 PM »

If you notice, there are sides to the slots, and Shane's ball is in the "slot"  The line is probably just for visual for TV.
Could also be there to hold the lane slots at the proper width

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: July 27, 2012, 05:14:09 PM »

i thought the samething..it didn't even go in ..so i don't know why it was counted....it just went above the 20..not even on the20..but..oh well all is ok..with me...but i do understand what you are saying..and i do agree...10000000000000000000000000000000..% :hello2:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: July 27, 2012, 05:17:36 PM »

i thought the samething..it didn't even go in ..so i don't know why it was counted....it just went above the 20..not even on the20..but..oh well all is ok..with me...but i do understand what you are saying..and i do agree...10000000000000000000000000000000..% :hello2:

shane's ball isn't even in the slot..and i like shane...it is not even on the wood lines that start the slot..and way before the #20..but all is fair in LOVE..and WAR! :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: July 27, 2012, 05:20:31 PM »
You could be right Rabbit, she might not want to be a target. She certainly was in her other 2 seasons.

About Brit's story about Enzo sticking his head in the refrigerator and eating, Ugot caught him doing that several times.  :lol:

lmao..texaslady...ugot...caught everyone last season :lol3:..ugot is just to dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!..GOOD!..and that is the only fact i know for sure in bb...ugot is good at this updating Job..Fact! :hrt:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: July 27, 2012, 05:26:46 PM »

So, Janelle had already stated that she didn't want to enter the game as a player.  Do you think it's a ploy to look weak when she does enter the game?  or is she truly not wanting to be other than a coach?

I personally think it's a ploy to look like she is not the same player as she used to be and is not as strong in challenges.  They must have known that entering the houses as coaches could change at any moment.

do you think the viewers will vote to place the vets in the game????.. i know alot don't want this to happen..but bb has to do something...cuz really this is only the 2nd eviction?????..and they aint got enough players for the jury, and for the rest of the season..bb.. just started.. i know..i know...with everything going down..you would think ..hey is it the F2..yet :lol3:..but bb just got started..if the coaches don't get voted to play in the game..then bb is going to have to bring some hgs back...cuz this is just week 2 for evictions...IDK

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #290 on: July 27, 2012, 05:30:20 PM »
Do you think it really matters how America votes?   :duno:  If BB wants them back in the game, they'll put them back in and say that's how America voted.   :res: :res: :res:

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #291 on: July 27, 2012, 05:38:32 PM »

do you think the viewers will vote to place the vets in the game????.. i know alot don't want this to happen..but bb has to do something...cuz really this is only the 2nd eviction?????..and they aint got enough players for the jury, and for the rest of the season..bb.. just started.. i know..i know...with everything going down..you would think ..hey is it the F2..yet :lol3:..but bb just got started..if the coaches don't get voted to play in the game..then bb is going to have to bring some hgs back...cuz this is just week 2 for evictions...IDK
If the votes don't go the way the producers want, do you think they will admit it?  They need more HG (ie coaches coming in)or have to do some fancy bringbacks to make this work now.  I don't believe they would do that, but if they did, would we ever know?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2012, 05:47:26 PM »
Bring the coaches into the game-- maybe it will give this season some sizzle because its pretty boring so far.  It just may get everyone fired up---  seems to me just about everyone is floating-- including some of the coaches. 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2012, 05:54:04 PM »
Do you think it really matters how America votes?   :duno:  If BB wants them back in the game, they'll put them back in and say that's how America voted.   :res: :res: :res:

That is exactly what I thought!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2012, 06:09:27 PM »
Don't forget...BB didn't say we are voting the coaches back in.  We're voting to give them the opportunity to come into the game, which indicates they will be given the choice of whether to play or coach.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #295 on: July 27, 2012, 06:49:41 PM »
Good point Paisley, she did say they could be offered the chance. (But do you think they would say no?)  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2012, 07:01:16 PM »

lmao..texaslady...ugot...caught everyone last season :lol3:..ugot is just to dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!..GOOD!..and that is the only fact i know for sure in bb...ugot is good at this updating Job..Fact! :hrt:

She's a lean mean quoting and capturing machine. LOL

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2012, 07:28:09 PM »
 AWWWWW! Thanks TL and Grace!! 

She's a lean mean quoting and capturing machine. LOL
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

jiajia12

« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2012, 08:00:56 PM »
Janelle wins Coach comp? since Shane was going to target Wil? he can't now?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2012, 08:07:15 PM »
It's not clear to me if Janie won or Britney won, Ugot heard Britney won, I heard Boogie saying Janie won.