Author Topic: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 271665 times)

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB14 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2012, 11:14:31 AM »
JMO....Brit..and Janie are playing all of US..the viewers :lol3:..i think a week back, they spoke in each other's ear..to act like they aren't together..if thats not it..then they are playing each other...cuz brit..and janie are looking out for them 2..againJMo...it could allllllllllllllll be wrong..but i think they are working together for them
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #251 on: July 25, 2012, 11:29:36 AM »
Britney and Janelle did have a pretty good strategy talk last night, so you could be right, Grace! 

I thought I had the house figured out yesterday, but after all the conversations last night, I'm thoroughly confused today!   :lol3:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #252 on: July 25, 2012, 11:33:05 AM »
Britney and Janelle did have a pretty good strategy talk last night, so you could be right, Grace! 

I thought I had the house figured out yesterday, but after all the conversations last night, I'm thoroughly confused today!   :lol3:

The only think that isn't confusing is that someone is going home this week.  lol
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #253 on: July 25, 2012, 11:55:20 AM »
I know I'm confused.   :colors. LOL.

It would make sense for Brit and Janie to conspire with each after the "Willie" debacle over the coaches come into the game. 

On another note, Shane's name does not fit him.  (For me anyway.) I could see him as a Frank, Joe or Ed, and I can see Frank as a Shane.  I said I am confused.   :iok
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 12:29:26 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #254 on: July 25, 2012, 12:41:35 PM »
I know I'm confused.   :colors. LOL.

It would make sense for Brit and Janie to conspire with each after the "Willie" debacle over the coaches come into the game. 

On another note, Shane's name does not fit him.  (For me anyway.) I could see him as a Frank, Joe or Ed, and I can see Frank as a Shane.  I said I am confused.   :iok

ahahah I never thought of that until you stated it.  Frank DOES look like a Shane and vice versa. 

I just don't know why Janelle would want to work with Booger again after how it went down in season 7, unless it really is a ploy. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: July 25, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »
i hear all of you....it's like whatsup..when we think we know..we don't know :lol:...until i hear janie or brit tattle on each other...i think janie, and brit are soooooooooooo working together..and it makes sense for them to act like oh..i so cant stand her..look what she did..i think janie, is using booger for info...and brit is doing the same with her team...and brit, and janie ..both know...they were used by guys in their seasons..i don't think they are going to let that happen again..so..yep...i think it was just all BS to throw not only the hgs off..but to throw us off too :lol3:...we shall see,we shall see :iok
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #256 on: July 25, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »
Does ANYONE have any idea on how the votes will go? :lol: I've been on vacation all week and know nothing haha.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #257 on: July 25, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »
So  last night jojo traded 2 packs of Newport to JOE and he gave her a GAME PIECE to sell on EBAY..  like a card or some sort . possibly the card that he hosted with on the POV

I think jojo should tell everyone! :snicker: and do it NOW this way there is chaos!! especially at the dinner table :snicker:   at the minimum it will show people that joe is shallow enough to trade for cigs.. what will he do for $$ or a place up in the ranks?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: July 25, 2012, 07:16:10 PM »
Well JoJo finally spilled the beans to frank about joe! Thats awesome!~ but is it a little  too late? I wonder if he will use that info  before Thursdays eviction to rattle joe before the HOH comp! :snicker:

Offline walkthetalk

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2012, 03:05:42 AM »
Haven't read thru all the posts, was wondering if anybody had speculated that if a coach's players are all evicted, that coach then gets to enter the game and that's why there's a key slot next to their picture?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2012, 03:21:47 AM »
Haven't read thru all the posts, was wondering if anybody had speculated that if a coach's players are all evicted, that coach then gets to enter the game and that's why there's a key slot next to their picture?

:welcome: to RFF, walkthetalk! I haven't heard that idea yet, but that's very interesting! I don't think that would work because if you have a F2 with two players from different coaches, then that would get really messy. :lol:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2012, 10:54:17 AM »
Have to admit I am liking Janelle less and less.  She is really stiring the pot.  :stirtp: Couldn't wait to cause trouble last night when she heard about Jojo trying to buy Joe's vote with the cigarettes.

I do think Brittney handled Ashley very well when she told her she totally understood why she couldn't vote for Jojo because of her team and not wanting the target on her back.

My big question is Ian.  If he is such a student of the game, don't you think he would see that this week is a great opportunity to go with the underdogs and start getting some of the strong players out?  :duno:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2012, 11:01:33 AM »
Do we know if Kara is in sequester? Any chance she may come back? wondering.....
what goes around, comes around.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2012, 11:14:39 AM »
My big question is Ian.  If he is such a student of the game, don't you think he would see that this week is a great opportunity to go with the underdogs and start getting some of the strong players out? 

:duno:, to me Ian is going to let the big boys fight it out, and slide in for HOH when best for him.  I didn't care for him or Wil at first, but they are becoming very like-able to me.  I'd like to see the girls pick it up a bit...but definately want to see JoJo Go Go...can't take her whining. )-**

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2012, 11:33:51 AM »
Do we know if Kara is in sequester? Any chance she may come back? wondering.....

Kara hasn't posted on her Twitter account since June 23, which could indicate she's in sequester.  That's all I know.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »

While I haven't heard anyone in the house say this specifically, they have speculated about all of the coaches being turned into players at some point.  I've wondered if a coach was sent home before jury if BB would let him/her return to the game as a player, especially with so many people gone so early.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2012, 12:43:28 PM »
you mean frank going to watch ashely and janelle work out.. IT HAPPENED! :lol3:

Ugot: I really hope that the convo that you reported in your 5:10 PM post (line 2) wasn't accurate. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2012, 01:20:33 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2012, 01:30:53 PM »
Willie Hantz 'Big Brother' Villain ARRESTED

"Big Brother" villain Willie Hantz was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving this morning ... just DAYS after he was kicked out of the "BB" house for attacking one of his co-stars.

According to law enforcement, Hantz was arrested in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana at 2:07 AM for OWI -- operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Hantz is from Louisiana.

Hantz was kicked out of the BB house on July 20 after attempting to headbutt Joe during a heated exchange.

In his mug shot, 34-year-old Hantz is still sporting the mohawk haircut he gave himself while inside the "Big Brother" house.

Hantz is the younger brother of "Survivor" villain Russell Hantz.

Hantz is still in custody.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/willie-hantz-big-brother-arrested/

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
Just to let you know Willie was arrested this morning. I live in Louisiana, and the report just came out. Please see below:

Ousted Big Brother cast member arrested in Lafayette

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 1:37 PM by Tonya LaCoste

A "Big Brother 14" cast member, recently kicked off the show for fighting, was arrested in downtown Lafayette early this morning. William Hantz, 34, known on the show as Willie, is charged with OWI. Hantz drove his 2012 yellow Camaro to the back of a parking lot in the McKinley St. area then got out and started running, said Cpl. Paul Mouton. Police were called to a fight in the 300 block of McKinley St., and noticed Hantz when they called for people to clear the parking lot since it was after 2:00 a.m. Hantz was not part of the fight but drew attention to himself when he ran from his vehicle.

It's unknown why Hantz was in Lafayette. His listed address on the police report is Dayton, T

Nevermind..just saw someone beat me to it...shoot..oh well :duno:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2012, 02:11:18 PM »
I hope whoever is on the block next week remembers that the HOH has NO POWER/SAY  on HOW people vote. I'm so tired of people checking in with the HOH to see if it's OK.. or I told  HOH .. or did you run it by hoh...

They only can nominate you! If this house  wants to be what they say  which is PLAY THEIR OWN GAME.. the n why run back to HOH for anything!

and they only have a say when its a tie and trust me their mind is already made up  once they put you on the block unless they are a devious individual.. and we haven't seen one of those in a LONG WHILE!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »
Is there a full moon or something?  First Willie gets arrested and now Albert delivers his version of Shock and Awe.  I'm scared.

Willie was arrested? How on earth did i miss that? details anyone?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »
Is there a full moon or something?  First Willie gets arrested and now Albert delivers his version of Shock and Awe.  I'm scared.

DWI....willie is/was a mess...still

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2012, 06:44:02 PM »

Yep.  See the previous page (page 11).  Russell has been tweeting about it, too.