Archive > Big Brother 14

BB14: Frank Eudy

(1/3) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Name: Frank Eudy
Hometown: Marion, Ark. (living in Naples, Fla.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Gregarious, interesting and engaging.
Favorite Activities: Going to the beach, exercising and being around people.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Making sure my hair is camera ready all the time.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Absolutely. Numbers are important, so I want to set up a "Dream Team," all playing certain roles. I would need a Larry Bird, a good country boy or girl who's honest and competitive; a Charles Barkley, an unmovable object possibly with a bit of a harsh attitude; a Patrick Ewing, somebody that knows the game and is reliable; a Michael Jordan, somebody who's a baller that can win competitions; and me as Magic Johnson, friendly guy playing point and running the show.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Most: Chill Town - they were great at the game and great at entertaining. Least: Daniele - she wines and complains too much and was ungrateful to her dad for the chance to even make it on the show.
What are you afraid of: I don't care for spiders or snakes.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Paying for my braces while I was working through college.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… the difference between a stranger and a friend is an introduction.
What would you take into the house and why: A phone…for the main purpose of getting information about the game from the outside world.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Do my best to make it sustainable, and try not to make an ass out of myself!

Jimmer:
Video!

http://www.youtube.com/v/A9WijuZwv-0

a1mamacat:
He doesn't like Dani???

I love him already!!! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

survivorfan:
I picked him to win the second I read his profile and see him mentioning random NBA stuff lol.

Reason to like him even more(for me at least)...He's Sycho Sids(WCW/WWF wrestler) son

Paisley:
Why does he remind me of someone who would be in a bad '70s cover :werock: band?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version