The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus2 Episode 3 (India) Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (2/9) > >>

howie_2010:
They're shifting time slots. Seven is quite ridiculous with time slots and this quite regularly (They would air new episodes of Revenge twice a week at one point), it gets extremely confusing and does not bode well for the show's ratings.

Edit: How are Sue and Teresa safe for this episode? I thought they weren't seen after the Delhi pit stop.

Glamazon Racer:
Well I think the reason for the timeslot shift is pretty clear for next week. Both Australia's Got Talent and TARAus are moving to Thursday night, while Wednesday night has a movie (Evan Almighty) because next Wednesday night is Game II of the 2012 State of Origin Series, airing on Channel Nine, so if TARAus airs against it, ratings would severely drop for next week's episode, so the move to Thursday is a smart one.

I speculate that this will be a temporary swap and that TARAus will be back to Wednesday in a fortnight, but if TARAus does return to Wednesday, then I speculate Episode 6 will also shift to Thursday, to avoid clashing with Game III of the State of Origin.

ndrszmbrn:

--- Quote from: racer on June 06, 2012, 09:58:15 AM ---Well since we're off to Jaipur and the Pit Stop is the same as the TAR14 Pit Stop (Jaigarh Fort), where we coincidentally also had a relatively close race to the finish, then maybe there will be other copied tasks from the TAR14 leg? :duno: Obviously we already know the driving test, and the clay pots, neither of which appeared in that TAR14 leg, but maybe they have one of the other tasks somewhere? :duno: I dunno, just speculating... :duno:

Also, I was wondering - has any other international TAR version gone to Jaipur besides TAR14? :duno:

--- End quote ---

They also used the exact same pit sop in Amazing Race Norway!!!

theamazingracer21:
I would rather Thursday

supah:
ZOULY! Where do you live?!?! I live in Sydney and I got a different promo  :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version