Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 267099 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**
« Reply #475 on: December 01, 2012, 09:54:01 PM »
I KNOW that. But we do not have the Chips there do we?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**
« Reply #476 on: December 01, 2012, 09:59:57 PM »
No, only Trexi in Bycicle Habitat with the camera crew (and, of course, the decoys running on a two blocks radius from Lombardi's Pizza).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #477 on: December 01, 2012, 11:14:37 PM »
We had the Chips at Coney Island, but we did not have any camera crews with them; it's the camera crews that confirms things, right?
-- theschnauzers

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: December 02, 2012, 07:46:11 PM »
In the Chips photo that Prophet found (reply #420), isn't that a cameraman on the right edge of the photo?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #479 on: December 02, 2012, 08:00:33 PM »
Yes, the ones without cameras were I think The Twinnies and Ryan/Abbie.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: December 04, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »
I totally missed this back on June 16 - but here is a photo of the flags at the UN Building.
You can just make out the signs with the greetings that the racers are hoisting up the flagpoles.
It looks like the production tent behind them and the hedge hides the actual filming from prying eyes.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #481 on: December 04, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »
This is a great find WP!

It shows that the backsides of the banners are blank.  Also the frames are tracked so they don't rotate.  The combination of these two makes it so the banners can be read from a particular direction. 

Each Racer can only see the banners of their own set of poles.

No peeking at other Racer's attempts!    :cmas3
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #482 on: December 21, 2012, 03:31:25 AM »
I meant where in Ibiza, lol. Do your best! Great find!

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

It should said he attempted to take pics of teams doing one of the tasks. :groan:

It seems that all these Ibiza reports, as Joe Biden would say, were a bunch of malarkey. You should really chastise that guy on your private board Alenaveda.
Matthew 7:15

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
I meant where in Ibiza, lol. Do your best! Great find!

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

It should said he attempted to take pics of teams doing one of the tasks. :groan:

It seems that all these Ibiza reports, as Joe Biden would say, were a bunch of malarkey. You should really chastise that guy on your private board Alenaveda.

Sorry for the delay, DrRox, on give an answer to your post. 
Ok, enough punishment that he broke the group main rule - no spoilers - in order to certify he was there when TAR was in Mallorca.  Although the only thing he said was that the leg was a NEL - big thing, we all knew that (at least here on the RFF) -.  For the rest, I don't care anymore about what they do or say or anything else.  I'm definitely out of that group... so good luck, God bless you, etc.. 
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez