Author Topic: TAR 21 Contestant Spoilers and Speculation  (Read 188669 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR 21 Contestant Spoilers and Speculation
« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2012, 11:11:48 AM »
Ok.  I take amazinglatinoamericafan post that the twins are Natalie & Nadiya, and I found this couple of things:

First:

SENEWIRATNE ­ SQUADRON LEADER ELROY SENEWIRATNE   USP (Retd S.L.A.F.) Safe in the Arms of Jesus. Dearly beloved husband of late Stella, precious father of Ralston (Canada), Ingrid (Sri Lankan Air Lines) and Bernadine (U.S.A.), father-in-law of Shelagh, Weerasiri and Andy, loving brother of Maureen, Godfrey, Ronald and Mignon, dearly loved papa of Tania, Nientara, Natalie, Nadiya and Manoj.

As we know this:

They are Nadine and Natalie from New York City.  They are twin sisters born in New York City.  But their family is from Sri Lanka and they were raised there.  They moved back to NYC when they were in their teens.  One is attending college to become a physical therapist and the other works for a non-profit organization with ties to Sri Lanka.

I focused on Bernardine Serewiratne, and I discovered this:

Aunty Bernie’s Journal

December 13th 2006 – Christmas Cheer
It was a novel experience at Bridge2Peace.

The first Christmas celebration ever experienced not just by the children but by the whole village. The parents requested that we visit little hamlets where the elders could enjoy this moment. ‘Santa Claus’ had never ever visited the village. ‘Viro’ the clown was definitely a first time too. Santa’s identity remains a secret !
santa_and-kids

December 28th 2006 – A day to remember

Even though the school was officially closed, a visit by my daughter Nientara, stirred the village into action. The camaraderie was obvious as they greeted her, surprising us all with a full show of all the students’ parents and elders of the village.
It was a joyful occasion as my husband, twin daughters Nadiya and Natalie, Nientara’s colleagues Charlie Munford and Zuika Kriegar watched in awe as the once overgrown site they had prepared physically, now hummed with happy children. We shared a typical day and many unfolding phenomena ! I watched the active involvement of my family with great pride. It was a moment locked in my memory of true motherhood bliss !

Ms. Anderson (Serewitnare is her single las name) is the founder and directress of Bridge2Peace, an USA charitable organization who works in Sri Lanka.
I also found a small picture of Ms. Anderson's daughter; is dated on 2006, but you can see the resemblance.  I guess I found the identity of the twins.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 05:41:49 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »
 :groan:

My bad!   So Sorry!

I got the name wrong.   Now I remember, Nadiya it is.    :tup:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2012, 11:49:58 AM »
More info:

They're names are NADIYA H. ANDERSON & NATALIE M. ANDERSON.

And here's a pic from Nadiya:

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:02:13 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »
Nice work!  :yess:

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2012, 10:06:57 PM »
I think the team of blond girls might be these 2 girls from Auburn University. Both of them have studied Education there.

1. Caitlin King

Who, I think, looks a lot like the taller girl from this picture:

She's 25, an education student and a soccer player at Auburn Tigers. You can find some information about that in the following links:

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/w-soccer/mtt/king_caitlin00.html
http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/110607aab.html

2. Brittany Fletcher

She's 24, also an education student at Auburn University and a pageant queen. She was among the contestants of Miss Illinois USA 2011, as you can see on this link:

http://www.missillinoisusa.com/illinois_meetcontestants_11.html

I guess it would make sense that they were casted because they are best friends but, at the same time, are so different, just like Elliott and Andrew last season. 

Now, since we've always thought the relationship on this team was siblings, we should also consider Caitlin's sisters, Julie and Meghan, as possible options. What do you think?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2012, 10:15:36 PM »
I think the team of blond girls might be these 2 girls from Auburn University. Both of them have studied Education there.

1. Caitlin King

Who, I think, looks a lot like the taller girl from this picture:

She's 25, an education student and a soccer player at Auburn Tigers. You can find some information about that in the following links:

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/w-soccer/mtt/king_caitlin00.html
http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/110607aab.html

2. Brittany Fletcher

She's 24, also an education student at Auburn University and a pageant queen. She was among the contestants of Miss Illinois USA 2011, as you can see on this link:

http://www.missillinoisusa.com/illinois_meetcontestants_11.html

I guess it would make sense that they were casted because they are best friends but, at the same time, are so different, just like Elliott and Andrew last season. 

Now, since we've always thought the relationship on this team was siblings, we should also consider Caitlin's sisters, Julie and Meghan, as possible options. What do you think?

Well, WRP has a crush on pageant queens:  Dustin, Kandice, Mallory, Caite for example.  It wouldn't be a surprise that they did it again this season.

I forgot Kelly (TAR7)  :groan:.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 02:12:31 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2012, 11:16:36 PM »
Great job Alenaveda and Al!! Y'all rock!!

Sorry I couldnt get into RFF  to say good job to you Alenaveda sooner!

Al, I think you have them....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2012, 11:26:20 PM »
Great job Alenaveda and Al!! Y'all rock!!

Sorry I couldnt get into RFF  to say good job to you Alenaveda sooner!

Al, I think you have them....

:tu 

Not too bad to be my first real contribution to RFF  :lol:.

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2012, 01:33:35 AM »
Natalie & Nadiya are indeed 26 year old twins from NY! They went to Fordham University together.

Here is Nadiya's LinkedIn page, detailing the amazing work she does for The Reach Foundation in NY.

Natalie's is here, and explains that she is part of the sales team at the Jones apparel group.

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2012, 10:54:26 AM »
a good job fro me too lol

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2012, 10:31:52 PM »
im drawing a blank on getting contestants...bear with me...

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #186 on: June 19, 2012, 01:03:46 AM »
In this Leg's ROADBLOCK:

Teams need to blow up some balloons for the children while they are riding on top of Odong-Odong..

The source (DP) apologize from taking this pic from far away, because there is a "Restricted Area - no Camera or Video Allowed" warning in front of him

The girl who are doing this Roadblock was Kate, her teammate shouted "Come on Kate! You can do it!!  Come on Kate keep pushing..!! Another team is Leaving..!!"  and they are sweating like crazy...  :lol:

go find Kate guys..!!  :hoot: :hoot:

I think Alenaveda is correct with the ID of the 2 blonds.  zouly, we found "kate"!!

Offline TARdevotee

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #187 on: June 19, 2012, 01:41:34 AM »
"Abby's" partner may be Ryan Danz.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:17:47 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2012, 02:07:59 AM »
Wow good find! Very weird if it isnt him!

Offline TARdevotee

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2012, 02:31:07 AM »
 Trying to locate "Abby" now. Could possibly be spelled "Abbie."  Closest connection I'm finding in a Google search for a "Ryan Danz" and an Abby is an "Abbie Ginsberg," but I'm not confident that it's the right "Abby" ... BUT there's a dance teacher named Abbie Ginsberg from Carlsbad who looks like her! Could just be the blonde hair though! Maybe someone with better facial recognition can help with identification!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 04:18:56 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2012, 06:39:03 AM »
Good find!! But let's all try to use some discretion about showing HOW we work our magic!! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARismyfavoriteshow

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You can call me Sam
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2012, 07:29:28 AM »
Trying to locate "Abby" now. Could possibly be spelled "Abbie."  Closest connection I'm finding in a Google search for a "Ryan Danz" and an Abby is an "Abbie Ginsberg," but I'm not confident that it's the right "Abby" ... BUT there's a dance teacher named Abbie Ginsberg from Carlsbad who looks like her! Could just be the blonde hair though! Maybe someone with better facial recognition can help with identification!

I think you're right! Her eyes and eyebrows especially match.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:08:37 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2012, 07:52:21 AM »

I was speculating kate / caitlin with a volleyball player.. But in fact she's a soccer player.. :lol:  well, it's close..!!

Anyway, glad our indonesian detective teams can help to find 2 teams..!

Way to go RFF agents..!  ;) :tup: :hoot:
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2012, 08:17:59 AM »
In this Leg's ROADBLOCK:

Teams need to blow up some balloons for the children while they are riding on top of Odong-Odong..

The source (DP) apologize from taking this pic from far away, because there is a "Restricted Area - no Camera or Video Allowed" warning in front of him

The girl who are doing this Roadblock was Kate, her teammate shouted "Come on Kate! You can do it!!  Come on Kate keep pushing..!! Another team is Leaving..!!"  and they are sweating like crazy...  :lol:

go find Kate guys..!!  :hoot: :hoot:

I think Alenaveda is correct with the ID of the 2 blonds.  zouly, we found "kate"!!

No guys, this is not my ID.  It's Al one.  He has the full credit.  I only said that WRP has a crush on pageants queens, as Brittany Fletcher.  :tup:

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2012, 09:17:24 AM »
About Ryan Danz:

He's a Jiu Jitsu and martial arts enthusiast. He's, apparently, with Gracie Barra Encinitas, a Jiu Jitsu academy. Here's a video of him fighting and wining a gold medal. FOR THE LAST 15 SECONDS OR SO, you can see his face, pretty similar to the one on the pictures we have of the racer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkQMgbKVou4

It's a pity he wears that garnment, since I was expecting to find anything that shows his tatoo in the arm, to be absolutely sure it's him.

He's also mentioned on the Grappling X website as a bronze medal winner in a match, on the following link:

http://grapplingx.com/events/gi-nogi/450

I won't be able to dig any deeper for the next 9 hours, guys (aka, tons of work!), so do your magic!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:23:10 AM by Al »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2012, 10:31:31 AM »
About Ryan Danz:

He's a Jiu Jitsu and martial arts enthusiast. He's, apparently, with Gracie Barra Encinitas, a Jiu Jitsu academy. Here's a video of him fighting and wining a gold medal. FOR THE LAST 15 SECONDS OR SO, you can see his face, pretty similar to the one on the pictures we have of the racer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkQMgbKVou4

It's a pity he wears that garnment, since I was expecting to find anything that shows his tatoo in the arm, to be absolutely sure it's him.

He's also mentioned on the Grappling X website as a bronze medal winner in a match, on the following link:

http://grapplingx.com/events/gi-nogi/450

I won't be able to dig any deeper for the next 9 hours, guys (aka, tons of work!), so do your magic!

Here's a comparison between Reta's pic at Shangai and a photo (cropped from a bigger one for obvious reasons) of Ryan Danz.  We've got a match on his right arm tatoo, the hair cut and the beard.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:00:24 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline chal_uf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #196 on: June 19, 2012, 10:47:45 AM »
You rock Al  :conf: :conf: :conf:

It's definetly them, abby & ryan  :yess:

Still 3 unknown teams, 2 M/M & 1 M/F (Father&Daughter)  :duno:

Online north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: June 19, 2012, 01:27:44 PM »
I'm just gonna throw this out there. Something has been telling me or shorter guy on the green team could be a horse jockey. I have no evidence for it, but it doesn't hurt to take a look in that direction.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #198 on: June 19, 2012, 04:00:00 PM »
I am thinking our father/daughter team...is not.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2012, 03:25:28 PM »
I felt sure she wasn't his daughter, based on how she looked a little older. Not as old as him MAYBE but still not his daughter
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.