Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**

<< < (6/9) > >>

Chateau d If:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on October 02, 2012, 05:07:25 PM ---Chateau, this is consistent with the sightings in De Wallen area.  It's about 1,8 kms. from Centraal Station in the same direction.

--- End quote ---

I'm getting only 650 meters for this spot:

Alenaveda:
So, maybe this is the location of one of the Detours?

theschnauzers:
I've been thinking this and no one has thrown this thought out there, so I will.  The area where the season preview showed two of the teams looks a lot like the area of the detour in Amsterdam for TAR 12, Leg 2. I can't point to anything precise, but different teams in that detour had to use different houses, so it is possible there is some sort of overlap.

I also recall teams having to cross a bridge in the immediate area, so there's got to be a canal IIRC the TAR 12 locale.

Alenaveda:
So, this is what we have by now about Amsterdam:

A.-  Centraal Station, where the teams were first spotted.

B.-  Westerkerk, Prinsengracht, where the Chips been watching doing a task            (Detour maybe?)

C.-  Scheepvaart Museum area, where the bus cap was located.

georgiapeach:
From season 12 we have a pic of the Goths running:

Colby: I believe that pic with the Goth's running is towards this area  Church of St.Nicolas is on the Prins Hendrikkade.

I went thru the season 12 archive the other day, lots of fun stuff! Many of the attached pics have been deleted (which is why it is CRUCIAL to EMBED your pics!!) but the process was fun to re-read. I still remember how excited we were to find the Ransdorp Church giving us the field from a screencap, and the Durgendam marina. Good times!

You can go browsing here if you want! Puddin has a lovely summary:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13841.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version