Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

All Stars Wish List

<< < (113/135) > >>

georgiapeach:
two million fans;)

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 24, 2013, 10:44:41 PM ---two million fans;)

--- End quote ---

Nickelback has over two million fans, Doesn't mean they are any good ;)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on October 24, 2013, 10:29:31 PM ---i still dont get it why Joey/Meghan should be invited back. All I remember about them is that they annoyed the hell out of me with their (Joey, mostly) fake and forced reactions to everything, and yep the delight of them being U-Turned twice.

edit: but fine i'd take them over the three-peaters (especially if cowboys) :lol:

--- End quote ---
This, but seriously, the producers REALLY need more patience than a maturing blade of grass in order to get a successful all-stars season like TAR11. :( What I want is for them to not rush TAR all-star, returning seasons because that's what mainly kicked myself off of Survivor ever since Redemption Island. Bringing back too many people too much.

AmazingRace:
The only 3-peaters I want to see are Charla & Mirna and Dustin & Kandice too!  :hearts: Love them to bits!

But I don't want them to come back because they went out on such a high note and are just so amazeballs!   :<3

Ikurriņa:

--- Quote from: Wisnia on October 24, 2013, 03:11:10 PM ---LIZ & MARIE GUYS

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version