Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR 20 Ep 10 " I Need Hair To Be Pretty" (Cochin, India)

<< < (49/50) > >>

georgiapeach:
500, 000...not a million. And in the insider video she had a good point...she would be going back to RL in 5 days and needed a job...in her line of work no hair might not be good!

jacobsk68:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 01, 2012, 03:30:46 AM ---Awesome Jacob!! Thank you SO much, you made this leg come alive for us!! :hearts:

--- End quote ---
No problem Peach.  Happy to help with the details. Never thought they will do 2 legs in Kerala.

Neobie:
Still looking for the Pit Stop hotel/Pit Start! At the start of Leg 11 we see Dave/Rachel crossing the street to get to Akbar Holidays (which is on the west side of MG Road), so that probably means they got off their taxi on the southbound lane, eliminating a lot of the waterways we need to look! Still can't match it up just yet though... :gaah:

Suspecting Cherai, but I don't have enough evidence?

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Neobie on August 27, 2012, 09:18:04 AM ---Still looking for the Pit Stop hotel/Pit Start! At the start of Leg 11 we see Dave/Rachel crossing the street to get to Akbar Holidays (which is on the west side of MG Road), so that probably means they got off their taxi on the southbound lane, eliminating a lot of the waterways we need to look! Still can't match it up just yet though... :gaah:

Suspecting Cherai, but I don't have enough evidence?

--- End quote ---

Hey, Neobie, could it be this the background of Art & JJ caption?  It's a traveller's pic from the Cherai Beach Resort Hotel.

DrRox:
Some interesting photos here.....

http://www.cheraibeachresorts.com/gallery.html

Especially the border photo at the bottom of the page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version