The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Norway SHOW DIscussion! Includes ALL episodes!

<< < (25/25)

sveped:

--- Quote from: G.B. on January 24, 2019, 08:42:30 PM ---Does anybody still have access to this who understands Norwegian? I was rewatching the season and realized there's something I don't understand.

In the Hue episode (episode 6), teams signed up for one of two charter buses from Hanoi to Hue. After the first bus left, two of the teams on the second bus (Both teams with a Cathrine) got into a taxi instead and didn't take the bus. Julie & Vichy stayed behind and took the bus like they were supposed(?) to.

Neither of the teams who took a taxi got any sort of penalty, so I really don't understand what happened. Did the bus get delayed/broken down and they were given the option of taking a taxi?

--- End quote ---

So, the teams took the bus to Hue, but on the way to Hue there was a mandatory rest stop, where they could buy some food and/or drinks before the bus continued to Hue. The second bus was quite slow and delayed the team by an hour or two. So I guess that the teams got the option to either continue to take the bus or go into a taxi and drive to Hue.

georgiapeach:
:tu sveped!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version