Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR 20 Winners Revealed??????

<< < (2/3) > >>

Prophet:
It looks like this is coming from CBS but it is just random because all the press releases this year have Dave and Rachel as the first team listed and all the ones from last season had Ernie and Cindy first. However from TAR 18 Gary and Mallory were always listed first. CBS seems to sort these randomly without taking into account the alphabetical order of the first or last names.

You can got to www.cbspressexpress.com and dig through all the old releases to see what I mean.

pc:
Ah, thanks for the detective work!
Very interesting, now I can't win all the office pools for sure....

georgiapeach:
Each team has a totally random number, perhaps those teams were #1 on the list? ???

Cable providers certainly have NO idea who wins! :lol:

...unless they read spoilers. that is!!

Aussie:
I really hope this is not true.

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: Prophet on February 26, 2012, 08:51:04 PM ---It looks like this is coming from CBS but it is just random because all the press releases this year have Dave and Rachel as the first team listed and all the ones from last season had Ernie and Cindy first. However from TAR 18 Gary and Mallory were always listed first. CBS seems to sort these randomly without taking into account the alphabetical order of the first or last names.

You can got to www.cbspressexpress.com and dig through all the old releases to see what I mean.

--- End quote ---

A possibility is that the team name goes to the team that wins first leg?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version