The Amazing Race > The Racers

Meet the Cast!

<< < (2/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
Turns out that prob was not for this race. Maybe the next?

realshowfan:
My mind just can't stop being reminded of TAR16 with the cast, no matter how much I don't want to think about it before it shoots me in the foot (e.g. TAR16 had past BB housemates with detectives, who were shooting guns in the meet the cast vid, the same is seen in this season's one)! I find the whole cast individually very interesting, though. I really really really hope the cousins unleash the attitude they claim they have on Rachel (or anyone else), just for the entertainment (I don't hate any of them yet, I just think Rachel's rep in BB and the sisters' claims might cause stirs =)  ).

georgiapeach:
I am really really proud of our spoiler team!! We had 9.5 of the 11 teams before the reveal!! :yess:

Half credit for having Art and JJ's picture and team relationship but not their names. :snicker:

And our Married Clowns escaped us completely!! :lol3:

Well done everyone!!

No spoilers here, but you can find all the info in post two of the Timeline if you would like!

Glamazon Racer:
My pre-show faves are Dave & Rachel, Nary & Jamie, Dave & Cherie, Ralph & Vanessa and Bopper & Mark. :hearts:

Overall, not a bad looking cast, at all! :yess:

balfour:

No old couple?  :o

No gay couple?  :o

:lol:

A very young and fit crew indeed.   I like Misa and Maiya, Nary and Jaime, Dave and Rachel, Bopper and Mark, and the twin brothers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version