The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Joey Lasalla and Danny Horal *Friends*

(1/21) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name: Joey “Fitness” Lasalla
Hometown: Whitestone, N.Y.
Connection to your teammate: Friends 
Current occupation: Trainer/Supplement Company Owner

Describe what you do: I own a supplement company and I help people get into better shape and look/feel healthier.
How will these skills help you win The Race? I know how to pay attention to detail.
Three words to describe you: Motivated, determined and trustworthy.
Favorite hobbies: Going to the gym, tanning and clubbing.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Jean-Claude Van Damme
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? The Terminator - Arnold Schwarzenegger, when he has his sunglasses on.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Landing the cover of Men’s Fitness Magazine in May 2005.
What scares you most about traveling? Nothing… bring it on!
What excites you most about traveling? Trying out new things like exotic foods and meeting new people.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We both usually want things done our way. In order to make it far we need to work on being a team and listening to each other’s ideas.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He might party too much. All he talks about is clubs when we go to the shore to meet girls.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Brazil – because the women are all beautiful and the beaches look amazing. It’s definitely my kind of place.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Being able to say “I did this!” I want to travel and compete all over the world and develop a closer bond with my good friend.

Name: Danny Horal
Hometown: Holbrook, N.Y.
Connection to your teammate: Friends 
Current occupation: Nightclub Promoter 

Describe what you do: I market and promote several nightclubs in New York and the Jersey Shore. I book the DJ, create the event and persuade people to come.
How will these skills help you win The Race? People look to me to find out where to go and party. I’ll use my persuasion skills to get people going where I want.
Three words to describe you: Self-motivated, athletic and sexy.
Favorite hobbies: Going to the gym, clubbing, tanning and sports. I’m a big New York Yankee’s fan and New York Ranger’s fan.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Rocky Balboa
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? James Bond
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Winning a New York State Baseball Championship and playing Division 1 College Baseball at St. Francis College in Brooklyn, N.Y. 
What scares you most about traveling? I’m not scared at all.
What excites you most about traveling? Meeting new people and trying new things.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Sometimes when he makes up his mind it is what it is -- even if I have a different opinion.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Once a day at the gym is enough. Joey goes 3 times a day.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia – because throughout high school and college I did reports on it. It always interested me. 
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? A better knowledge of the world and a closer bond with my friend

http://www.youtube.com/v/UmquRyIgC64?version=3&hl

Prophet:
I have to wonder if anyone is actually going to like them. I really can't figure out why they were casted. They already seem obnoxious, self absorbed, etc.

Reilly Queens:
Snooki's Trainer! <33

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Prophet on January 25, 2012, 09:29:55 AM ---I have to wonder if anyone is actually going to like them. I really can't figure out why they were casted. They already seem obnoxious, self absorbed, etc.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kandace on January 25, 2012, 09:37:40 AM ---Snooki's Trainer! <33

--- End quote ---

Putting Snooki's trainer is one way to finally convince my sister to watch TAR. :groan: :groan: :groan: Maybe that is why they were casted! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Prophet:
:barf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version