The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Art Velez and J.J. Carrell *Border Patrol Agents*

<< < (48/49) > >>

starrynight:
The producers seemed to want to highlight the arguments in the edit and even encourage them with their interviews with the contestants.  Normally they seem to highlight one team as being argumentative on this show but here we seemed to have much more.  It helped provide some drama I suppose, but I'd rather the drama came out of the challenges more rather than what can seem at times rather artificial bickering.

The not so nice teams perhaps did dominate more, though maybe the hardest racers are often the more ruthless ones anyway.  Rachel is someone who is set off quite easily by those ready to wind her up, and I'm sure people like Art and JJ and Vanessa realised that.  I did think Vanessa lasted a bit too long in this race and it would have benefited if say Mark and Bopper and Nary and Jamie had outlasted her team.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: starrynight on July 08, 2012, 02:51:49 PM ---I did think Vanessa lasted a bit too long in this race and it would have benefited if say Mark and Bopper and Nary and Jamie had outlasted her team.

--- End quote ---

Any team, but Art and JJ. Even Rachel was bearable at times, with her trying to prove herself smart comments or being bitchy to Vanessa.. which was pretty funny and entertaining. Of course, her breaking down proves good TV too. But seriously, Art and JJ killed the fun in watching for me. Just whining and whining and non-stop whining throughout ALL the legs. It was so bad I had to fast forward their part whenever it comes on.

ianthebalance:
I actually liked Art and JJ :lol3. I liked all but 2 teams this season (brenchel and mississippi). I wanted Art and JJ or Rachel and Dave to win whenthe final 3 was revealed, so I was really happy when they were both at the second roadblock.

BlooperGuy:
Take a look at this poll.

http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/Top_10_list:Favorite_Team

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on August 16, 2012, 12:15:02 PM ---Take a look at this poll.

http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/Top_10_list:Favorite_Team

--- End quote ---

Not many Mexicans crossing the border to America nowadays, so Border Patrol agents tend to have a lot of free time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version