Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Colton Cumbie

<< < (10/12) > >>

Kate04:

--- Quote from: Дussie on March 23, 2012, 02:59:52 PM ---I'm kind of sad he went. He was just really entertaining.

--- End quote ---

Wow - I saw NOTHING entertaining about his evil-ness.  He was downright cruel with the viciousness of the way he talked to people.  Don't wish illness on anyone but SO glad he's gone.  :tup:

Kate04:

--- Quote from: BamBam on March 23, 2012, 01:10:03 PM ---Firm believer that what goes around comes around and Colton got his in the end.  Now I wonder, who is hated more?  Colton or Russell?

--- End quote ---

IMO definitely Colton.  I'll sit down to lunch with Rusell ANY DAY of the week over Colton.

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Дussie on March 23, 2012, 02:59:52 PM ---I'm kind of sad he went. He was just really entertaining.

--- End quote ---

Me too. :(

slayton:
I don't follow Survivor anymore, but I read about the following deleted scene where Colton and Alicia do the racist gesture of pulling back their eyes, which was directed at Christina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvSeIdxX8s

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: BamBam on March 23, 2012, 01:10:03 PM ---Now I wonder, who is hated more?  Colton or Russell?

--- End quote ---

I'm a Russell lover! I hate Colton! :lol:

--- Quote from: Prophet on March 23, 2012, 03:46:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: StephenWasHere on March 23, 2012, 03:40:13 PM ---Colton's Appendix for Fan Favorite <333333

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---

THIS!!! :lol3: :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version