Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

If you had a chance to add a twist to Survivor what would it be

<< < (4/6) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 30, 2011, 03:17:19 AM ---My idea: any person who gives up his immunity necklace has the right to vote twice in this tribal council, and these two votes don't need to refer to one specific person.

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea, SuperTux! :cmas9 It would be such a huge twist! :cmas16 And perhaps we'd see a lot more giving up of Immunity! :cmas5

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 30, 2011, 03:17:19 AM ---My idea: any person who gives up his immunity necklace has the right to vote twice in this tribal council, and these two votes don't need to refer to one specific person.

--- End quote ---

Love it and i love how  much people are loving this thead. Maybe one day the producers may come here for ideas

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on December 30, 2011, 04:33:55 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Love it and i love how  much people are loving this thead. Maybe one day the producers may come here for ideas

--- End quote ---

This is definitely a great thread! RFF users are really creative!! :cmas16

coolio:
How about having one or two NETC's? Non-Elimination Tribal Councils? It would really put the castaways off guard!

Prophet:
Especially if they did not know it was going to be a NEL until after the votes. Then they would see who would have been voted off.

Jeff: Last vote, Russell, however this is a non elimination so he is safe

:lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version