Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605077 times)

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #275 on: March 07, 2012, 04:49:51 AM »
Katarzyna, I don't hate Joey & Danny but many people hate them. So they maybe the villain of the season. At first I kinda dislike them because of Misa & Maiya's elimination, but now I start to like them :)
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #276 on: March 07, 2012, 05:11:10 AM »
If anything, I think Vanessa is the villain.  :groan:

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: March 07, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »

she is not! Rachel deserveed that! Rachel is fake and a cry baby. So I dont see Vanessa as the villian. I like her.

Offline Saravannan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #278 on: March 07, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »

she is not! Rachel deserveed that! Rachel is fake and a cry baby. So I dont see Vanessa as the villian. I like her.

I have no idea what Rachel did to deserve that. Vanessa was a complete (insert various rude words in here) to Rachel.

I may be slightly biased since I know someone who might be similar to Rachel. Even when they try their hardest, if it could've gone better, they'll be disappointed in letting others down.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: March 07, 2012, 10:39:52 PM »

I have no idea what Rachel did to deserve that. Vanessa was a complete (insert various rude words in here) to Rachel.

I may be slightly biased since I know someone who might be similar to Rachel. Even when they try their hardest, if it could've gone better, they'll be disappointed in letting others down.

I hated her since she kept saying "Argentina". That was soooo fake. And she has cried every leg. So Rachel deserved it. Andit was funny too. :lol:

Offline Saravannan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #280 on: March 07, 2012, 10:43:06 PM »
Well I guess if that's what you think is funny.  :duno: It seemed like someone who needed to pick on Rachel to feel better about themselves.  Anywho, I hope they lose to Brenchel in a foot-race for last so I can see Vanessa's response.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: March 07, 2012, 10:44:40 PM »
Well I guess if that's what you think is funny.  :duno: It seemed like someone who needed to pick on Rachel to feel better about themselves.  Anywho, I hope they lose to Brenchel in a foot-race for last so I can see Vanessa's response.

I hated when Brendon called Vanessa fake, despite Racheel was sitting next to him. Pot calling the kettle black.

Offline Saravannan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #282 on: March 07, 2012, 10:46:52 PM »

I hated when Brendon called Vanessa fake, despite Racheel was sitting next to him. Pot calling the kettle black.

Not going to argue since I don't want to hijack the thread (SORRY! :( ) but I do think you had an opinion about Brenchel going into the race which allowed you to justify Vanessa's verbal abuse. I don't agree and that's all.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #283 on: March 07, 2012, 11:32:04 PM »

Not going to argue since I don't want to hijack the thread (SORRY! :( ) but I do think you had an opinion about Brenchel going into the race which allowed you to justify Vanessa's verbal abuse. I don't agree and that's all.

lets agree to disagree. Wow we got so off-topic.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: March 20, 2012, 05:28:43 PM »
New season , new questions!

What if , in Buenos Aires , the second bus were actually the second bus to arrive? Nary and Jamie eliminated?

What if Elliot passed Ralph on the Bottle Roadblock ? How far they would go?

What if Kerri and Stacey arrived in front of Nary and Jamie at the pit stop?

What if i haven't asked Prophet how to find this thread?  :lol3:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2012, 08:38:37 PM »
There seems to be a lot of What If questions that is available for this season!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: April 07, 2012, 01:43:17 AM »
WHAT IF
GALLORY   BEAT   NAT AND KAT to the Pit Stop in Leg 8 (Oman) of TAR17???

can anyone help me with this??

addie

« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2012, 02:15:55 AM »
WHAT IF
GALLORY   BEAT   NAT AND KAT to the Pit Stop in Leg 8 (Oman) of TAR17???

can anyone help me with this??
Gallory would probably make it through Bangladesh, since Jill & Thomas U-Turned Brooke & Claire. Brooke & Claire would be eliminated in Bangladesh en Nick & Vicki in South-Korea. Then it would be a finale against Chad & Stephanie, since Jill & Thomas had bad taxi drama.                           

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2012, 03:43:31 AM »
What if Joey & Danny beat Dave & Rachel at FF in Azerbaijan?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2012, 12:16:38 PM »
Prophet will be a sad boy then.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2012, 12:41:40 PM »
Prophet will be a sad boy then.

:lol3:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2012, 12:42:40 PM »
Very true! :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2012, 07:01:51 PM »

What if Misa & Maiya, instead of going left side trying to find the PitStop, would have gone right and checked in tenth place?
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2012, 07:25:50 PM »

What if Misa & Maiya, instead of going left side trying to find the PitStop, would have gone right and checked in tenth place?

The season would've been much better.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: April 09, 2012, 07:20:22 AM »

Misa & Maiya may or may not be eliminated (assuming that Dave & Cherie continued to struggle) but they would certainly be eliminated in Paraguay.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #295 on: April 09, 2012, 04:17:47 PM »

Misa & Maiya may or may not be eliminated (assuming that Dave & Cherie continued to struggle) but they would certainly be eliminated in Paraguay.

Probably.  The incident with the buses would give the sister the opportunity to survive another leg (if they had the right skills in mathematics).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: April 09, 2012, 05:49:19 PM »

Actually I don't think they'd be eliminated in Paraguay. I'd say they would have a much better chance than Elliott or Ralph at the bottle dance.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: April 10, 2012, 02:09:33 AM »

Actually I don't think they'd be eliminated in Paraguay. I'd say they would have a much better chance than Elliott or Ralph at the bottle dance.

They would certainly struggle in the detour, with the watermelon or the harp. I don't think they can stand up to the watermelon, and I think they might struggle with the harp, the detour could be their downfall.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: April 10, 2012, 05:04:49 AM »
I don't know why , but i don't think they would stuggle with the harp. The hawaiian sisters are a calm team , and calm was what you would need for the harp task.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #299 on: April 10, 2012, 06:21:07 PM »
Yeah, Misa & Maiya looks like a strong team and I can see they make it to Germany.

Sad to see them go that fast :gaah:
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here