Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605010 times)

Gra1162

Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1825 on: June 19, 2018, 07:07:39 PM »
What if Caroline and Jennifer went home in leg-1 of TAR24 instead of twinnies? Or well... if twinnies didn't follow them in the wedding task? Could they have went on and made it far?
Well no I think joey and Meghan would have went home

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1826 on: June 27, 2018, 04:50:37 AM »
Don’t know if it’s been said, but what if James and Abba didn’t lose the passport? How much farther would they have gotten?

Gra1162

« Reply #1827 on: June 27, 2018, 04:56:34 AM »
Don’t know if it’s been said, but what if James and Abba didn’t lose the passport? How much farther would they have gotten?
OMG good point I think they could have made it to the finale or 4th, meaning the goat farmers would be eliminated in Russia Abbie and Ryan in 5th I think it is possible the twinnes would pass them in Spain and France making them 4th and to add on to that if James and Abba didn’t lose their passports and the goat farmers get eliminated the chipindelles would pull off the win or even the twinnies

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1828 on: June 27, 2018, 05:03:12 AM »
Josh and brent ended in Moscow because of the 4 hour penalty,
Abbie and Ryan ended in Amsterdam because of Flight delay and u-turn plan.

It depands on how good James and Abba werr in self-driving, cause Twinnies' downfall was mainly because of direction.

If James and Abba in final 3 > James and Abba probably win as they are smarter in mental challenge (leg 5 roadblock),

If Twinnies in final 3 > Chippendales win, as Twinnies are weak in mental challenges (they EPed the Russian timezone rb in leg 8 is a strong proof)

Gra1162

« Reply #1829 on: August 30, 2018, 07:03:43 AM »
This thread is dead for I decided to revive it ok

What if Heather & Eve walked instead of taking a taxi to the pit stop on leg 4 TAR 3?

Gra1162

« Reply #1830 on: August 30, 2018, 07:23:20 AM »
What if ken and tina did not help dandrew in the holi festival would kelly and christy survive?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1831 on: August 16, 2019, 03:10:56 AM »
How far would Adam & Rebecca go in TAR 5 replacing Brandon & Nicole?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1832 on: August 16, 2019, 04:33:18 AM »
Ok what if TAR 19 leg 3 was a non what would happen to Kaylani & Lisa?

what if Matt and redmond took a taxi insted of a train in TAR 29 leg 11

What if  Maria and Tiffany did the Farmer's Dance detour first? in their interview it siad it was missed for a bit
FOR TAR 19, Liz & Marie booted in leg 4 due to detour struggle
Leg 5 was decided by bus, some back of the back teams poped up due to catch a express bus, I think Kaylani & Lisa didn't have a problem with money, thus Jeremy & Sandy went home
Leg 6 transport tobacco bags were not physic as we thought because teams were equiped with wheelbarrow and this leg was NEL anyway
Leg 7  Justin & Jennifer RB mistake
Leg 8 Laurence & Zac RB struggled, U-turned and drove to wrong way
Leg 9 was KOR, I thought Kaylani & Lisa ended in leg 10, saved grandparents
F4 with Andy & Tommy, Ernie & Cindy, Amany & Marcus, Bill & Cathy, anything could occur

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1833 on: March 06, 2022, 04:52:19 PM »
What if Anthony and Spencer were able to come back in TAR33 and replaced Arun and Natalia in the F4 or F5?  How much of a difficulty spike would be added to the competition?

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1834 on: March 08, 2022, 07:10:25 PM »
What if there was a U-Turn in leg 6? Would Dusty & Ryan have been eliminated since everyone finished the leg so close?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1835 on: March 08, 2022, 08:25:49 PM »
What if there was a U-Turn in leg 6? Would Dusty & Ryan have been eliminated since everyone finished the leg so close?

Yes probably cause they were the last team at the detour. Unless they decided to switch detours early knowing they would likely be u-turned.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1836 on: August 05, 2022, 09:30:30 PM »
I don't remember if I've shared this here or not, but when I first heard about TAR30's Partner Swap, I thought it would have been great if the last team was still going to be eliminated, and then the remaining 'swapped' team would have to continue on in the Race as a new team.

So what if that happened? Jessica & Kristi arrived in last place so those two would be eliminated. Alex/Conor, Lucas/Brittany, Henry/Evan and Eric/Daniel would continue the Race as normal, while Cody & Jen would have to form a new team and continue. To keep NEL's to the right number, let's assume Zimbabwe II is a keep-on-racing leg. Who would win, who would be eliminated? Keep in mind that Cody & Jen did arrive in 1st, so they would leave for Harare in 1st ahead of the other teams.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1837 on: August 05, 2022, 10:21:19 PM »
I don't remember if I've shared this here or not, but when I first heard about TAR30's Partner Swap, I thought it would have been great if the last team was still going to be eliminated, and then the remaining 'swapped' team would have to continue on in the Race as a new team.

So what if that happened? Jessica & Kristi arrived in last place so those two would be eliminated. Alex/Conor, Lucas/Brittany, Henry/Evan and Eric/Daniel would continue the Race as normal, while Cody & Jen would have to form a new team and continue. To keep NEL's to the right number, let's assume Zimbabwe II is a keep-on-racing leg. Who would win, who would be eliminated? Keep in mind that Cody & Jen did arrive in 1st, so they would leave for Harare in 1st ahead of the other teams.
From what I remember, Cody and Jen were pretty respectful to one another during the Zimbabwe leg and I have faith that they would have kept it amicable between them if this were the case and would be formidable in the final three. However, I think they would have still placed 3rd given Jessica was the one who figured out which piece of the plane memory task they were misplacing and Jen's panic during the task cost her and Kristi big time, which would potentially give Henry & Evan the win or creating a huge Eric & Daniel upset. I don't think Lucas & Brittany's unfortunate passport situation and Alex & Conor falling behind would rearrange their positions.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Tober2005

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1838 on: November 04, 2022, 06:13:01 PM »
What if they kept filming season 33 from the 3rd episode that Arun and Natalia got eliminated on all the way until the finale without it having a Coronavirus restriction during the middle of filming that season? What would happen to all the teams then?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 06:25:49 PM by Tober2005 »
just graduated from high school. moving off to college soon.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1839 on: December 30, 2022, 01:02:35 PM »
^

Multiple contestants contract Long-COVID before any are able to get a vaccination?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1840 on: February 05, 2023, 03:05:32 AM »
The biggest what-if is what if TAR 33 had filmed just before COVID-19 hit in November-December?

Offline Traveldude1

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1841 on: April 24, 2023, 06:46:09 PM »
Would people love S15 more if Brian and Ericka won instead of Meghan and Cheyne?

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1842 on: April 25, 2023, 10:10:03 AM »
Not really since Zebra were more polarizing than the almost sibling-like Blondies, in essence a reverse Season 27 if Green had trounced the Reporters.

Offline QuizMan92

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Likes Geography, Has Never Watched TAR
« Reply #1843 on: April 25, 2023, 03:18:23 PM »
Here’s a (kinda) big one: What if the Mine Five alliance wasn’t created at all?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1844 on: April 25, 2023, 07:05:24 PM »

Kaylynn & Haley do not make history as the only team to be yielded twice in the same leg. Other than that, probably nothing.

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1845 on: April 26, 2023, 02:14:50 PM »

Marginally better season.

Offline Traveldude1

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1846 on: April 26, 2023, 03:27:48 PM »
What if Danny and Joey beat out Dave/Rachel for the FF in S20? What would the outcome have been for the season?

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1847 on: April 27, 2023, 09:01:33 PM »
Ew, Border Patrol wins unless Jersey Shore can reach the finale.

Offline QuizMan92

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Likes Geography, Has Never Watched TAR
« Reply #1848 on: July 30, 2023, 04:08:04 PM »
Sorry for reviving this thread, but this question has sprung in my mind recently:
What if Brenchel actually went forward with the India FF and shaved their heads?

Also, how do you think certain Survivor castaways that originally applied for the Race (such as Parvati, Michaela, and the Wentworths, there are more names out there) would have done on TAR? What seasons would they be on?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1849 on: July 31, 2023, 01:21:38 AM »
Sorry for reviving this thread, but this question has sprung in my mind recently:
What if Brenchel actually went forward with the India FF and shaved their heads?

Also, how do you think certain Survivor castaways that originally applied for the Race (such as Parvati, Michaela, and the Wentworths, there are more names out there) would have done on TAR? What seasons would they be on?

The only difference is that Bopper & Mark are probably eliminated & done when they reach Fort Kochi & Brenchel could have won the leg.