Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR20 Wish Lists

<< < (3/8) > >>

Harry4:
 :js:

New Zealand might be the first leg, if they fly out today they can be in New Zealand by the 26th so Phil can vote in New Zealands federal election.

Mister RC:
Wishes for TAR20: Well, not much right now, but maybe a couple things, including:

1. A mid-leg elimination mid-race (Maybe Leg 6, 7, or 8) If not, four teams in the final leg, and someone is booted within the first TV 15 minutes

2. The Fast Forward if it really isn't retired. Maybe have it surface in the leg where the 4th-place team is revealed, but it shouldn't come into play until the Express Pass reaches its expiration point.

Kelsey_x:
I would like to see them visit Canada, I would love to see my home of Niagara Falls in HD, although I would be dissapointed as I am studying abroad while they are filming. I would love to see Samoa or the Cook Islands or Greece. Selfishly, I would love them to come to Canberra, Australia while I am studying here. As for teams, I love to hate Brenchel so I would be okay with them on the race.

Cocoa:
Oh oh oh! Please TAR, get Rebecca Black! Like Caite, she needs redemption! :hearts:

... EDIT: Oh maybe 4 years from now. I forgot she's only 14. :lol3:

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on November 25, 2011, 04:32:02 AM ---Oh oh oh! Please TAR, get Rebecca Black! Like Caite, she needs redemption! :hearts:

... EDIT: Oh maybe 4 years from now. I forgot she's only 14. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Maybe they would make a HUGE exception. :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version