Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR 20 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (197/199) > >>

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: Prophet on April 30, 2012, 06:42:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: mandk on April 30, 2012, 03:18:41 AM ---Regarding the finish line, in the preview i counted 7 teams (meaning 4 were missing)  :duno: so what do you all think about the possibility of it being a final 4 in the US?  :lol:

or, someone may have got seriously injured and didnt make the finish line.  :(

--- End quote ---

Interesting, Zev and Justin were at the finish line in TAR18. Maybe this confirms peach's KRL theory?

--- End quote ---

What was wrong with Zev & Justin in TAR18?  :duno:

NoluckBoston:

--- Quote from: Kandace on April 30, 2012, 01:27:03 AM ---Is there any idea on what a final memory task could be(if there is one?)

I was thinking either
A) Clue boxes(it would have made TAR19 Better)
B) Food (Empanadas, Water, Watermelon, Salami, gingerbread, apples, ? , honey?, sushi etc)

--- End quote ---

And the ginger from this past leg.

But as someone else pointed out, It would be real hard to remember the order if you did not do that detour.

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Kandace on April 30, 2012, 01:27:03 AM ---Is there any idea on what a final memory task could be(if there is one?)

I was thinking either
B) Food (Empanadas, Water, Watermelon, Salami, gingerbread, apples, ? , honey?, sushi etc)

--- End quote ---

Maybe just a generic memory task like the TAR 14 surfboards :duno:

apskip:

--- Quote from: mandk on April 30, 2012, 03:18:41 AM ---Regarding the finish line, in the preview i counted 7 teams (meaning 4 were missing)  :duno: so what do you all think about the possibility of it being a final 4 in the US?  :lol:

or, someone may have got seriously injured and didnt make the finish line.  :(

--- End quote ---

Mandk,
My opinion is that there is a 0.001% probability that your theory will hold up. Amazing Races do finish in the United States, but last I looked Hawaii qualifies as part of the US and there has been an Amazing Race finish in Hawaii before, AR14 in Maui.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Prophet on April 30, 2012, 07:28:07 AM ---

I was thinking either

--- End quote ---

Maybe just a generic memory task like the TAR 14 surfboards :duno:

--- End quote ---

Like the flags in TAR9, or the posts in TAR16, or the videowall in TAR17.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version