Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

Who will be the winners of amazing race 19? POLL

<< < (3/12) > >>

Flamant:

--- Quote from: racer on October 31, 2011, 09:11:05 PM ---As long as it isn't those unbelievably boring Ernie & Cindy, I will be happy.

--- End quote ---

Ernie & Cindy, boring?  :(

Reality_Gal:
I don't know. It is pretty much a  tossup but I pretty much like all the TEAMS remaining  :hearts: :hearts:

David:
I don't really like Ernie and Cindy either. I mean, they are the meh nice team, that make things correctly, but I do not like them.

The teams left I like the most are Liz & Marie, :lol3: >Andy & Tommy>Justin & Jennifer>Bill & Cathy

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: flamant777 on October 31, 2011, 09:14:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on October 31, 2011, 09:11:05 PM ---As long as it isn't those unbelievably boring Ernie & Cindy, I will be happy.

--- End quote ---

Ernie & Cindy, boring?  :(

--- End quote ---

Allow me to rephrase what I said before - Ernie is unbelievably boring. As I mentioned on one of the other threads, all I have ever heard him say are things like "Cindy wears the pants in our relationship" - he seems to lack a personality of his own and that's why he can't stop talking about Cindy's personality. I don't have too much against Cindy, and you are entitled to your opinion, but I find Ernie to be incredibly dull and boring...

miichaeeltran:
i can't see andy & tommy on the finish line for some reason. i can see them clapping for the winner ... LOL
I think jeremy & sandy crossing the finish line , sandy screaming , but not screaming for first ... LOL
i wish bill & cathi could , but ):
I can see amani & marcus on the finish line bot screaming , maybe first
i hope laurence & zac not in the final 3
ernie & cindy , they are the official winners of the amazing race full stop .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version