Author Topic: BB 13 9/6 LIVE SHOW TAPING SPOILERS !!!  (Read 17582 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB 13 9/6 LIVE SHOW TAPING SPOILERS !!!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2011, 07:27:39 AM »
Okey doke, Texas Lady.  Gonna take your advice!  The hubby will be happy, too.  Says I haven't come to bed at a decent time in 2 months!   :lol:  Goodnight everyone!   :gnite:

It was the same for me. LOL  I don't know what to do with myself with the feeds down.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 09:53:49 AM »
I'm concerned that Jordo may very well be toast.  Though it makes me sad, she has already won once before.  If she's smart she'll start playing that up.  Who would want to hand her another $500,000?  (ME! ME! ME! but don't tell)
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2011, 12:01:05 PM »
I'm concerned that Jordo may very well be toast.  Though it makes me sad, she has already won once before.  If she's smart she'll start playing that up.  Who would want to hand her another $500,000?  (ME! ME! ME! but don't tell)

She's a sweet person but she doesn't deserve to win. She's done practically nothing to earn it. If she does, however, it will be the perfectly boring ending to a perfectly boring season.  :waves:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »

She's a sweet person but she doesn't deserve to win. She's done practically nothing to earn it. If she does, however, it will be the perfectly boring ending to a perfectly boring season.  :waves:

I agree with a lot of what has been said.  You can't count out peoples social game.  Isn't the point of the game to stay in the house?  You are doing something right if at the end of the day you're still there. People don't want to vote her out for a reason and if being sweet and kind works then power to ya!! Frankly, if Jordan makes it to the final 2 with what should have been $500,000 worth of target on her back then I think she deserves a chance. 
This beat is "tecnotronics"