Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264259 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #925 on: September 09, 2011, 01:01:13 AM »
We'll see but at this point I still think anything goes

I know what you mean Kate  :hrt:  After I typed my reply, I was thinking... Why do I think I know anything about the votes?  :lol3:

It's fun to think I know, but your guess is as good as mine  :kuss:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #926 on: September 09, 2011, 01:06:43 AM »
I think if she goes against Adam she wins easy.  Dani every week says Adam deserves to go because he doesn't do anything.  She has also said she is going to vote on game play several times.  Shelly I don't think would vote for Rachel, but I think if it came to Adam or Rachel Kalia would vote for Rachel.  She was livid at Adam for not using that veto, and even though Rachel didn't save her and she doesn't like her I think she respects that Rachel was willing to get her hands dirty and for having to save herself from the situation that got Kalia evicted multiple times.

I think she could lose to Porsche.  If Rachel won and took Porsche instead of Adam he might not vote for her.  Plus Kalia, Dani and Shelly would vote for Porsche I think.  Adam could also vote for Rachel because she deserves it more than Porsche but Porsche does flirt with Adam when she wants something and it has worked in the past.  If Porsche wins and takes Rachel then I think Adam would vote for Rachel. 

It is too bad that Rachel can't be confident either of them would take her because she would be better being the person taken than the person picking.  I cannot believe I have become this obsessed with this game that this is what I think about in my spare time, haha.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: September 09, 2011, 04:09:13 AM »
Watching BBAD tonight....i think it looks as though Adam and Porsche are looking at taking each other...Porsche already trying to push the issue that Rachel would get K/S/D/B votes for sure....i don't know about all of you out there...but i am certainly voting for Rachel to get America's Favorite Player....want to make certain she gets something for this season...they already said that if you win one you won't get the other it will go to the next highest vote...
I think Rachel deserves the win....but it doesn't sound promising unless she wins part 3 and the voting will be over by then.  Throwing my 10 her way! :hearts:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #928 on: September 09, 2011, 10:08:03 AM »
Let's remember Jordan has a week to work on the jury house on behalf of Rachel.  No matter what anybody thinks of Rachel on a personal level she has really played the game.  Dani is the one always saying "it's just a game" so she should walk the walk and vote just on who played the game the best and not who voted her lil friend out.

Whatever happens for all of you updaters it's going to be a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggggggg week in the BB house listening to
Porche and Adam.  Maybe a pitcher of something next to the keyboard - If you all have never tried them I would suggest Mojitos they are very good and have gotten me through some evenings where I've wanted to chew through my own wrists to make the pain stop.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #929 on: September 09, 2011, 11:03:09 AM »
Watching BBAD last nite..was long but interesting in spots.  Jordon had been out of the house only a few hours and glimpses of the catty Rachel were seeping back in, when it's R/P talking  vs R/J  catty girl returns especially when she was throwing JJ under the bus..I have been gladly supporting Rachel with her"change" I don't think she realizes that without JJ she would have been gone way back in the game..you could see the difference even her make up looked better after Jordon told her how beautiful she was with toned down  make up..I figure by the time we get to Finale night she will be back to over dressed over made up Rachel  :groan:

That being said I still think she should win this season  :tup: she played the game the best and is deserving. Did I vote for her for AFP.. NOPE she's not my favorite!

My wish for next season is complete strangers...what I call "normal" people..no actresses or beauty queens hoping for that big break..no friends of previous HG's.. just do open casting BB.. there are enough fans out there that love the game that you can get a cast of all personalities out there. Stop the gimmecks BB let them play the game..allow the HG's to have to learn about each other figure out their strategies. It will make for a better season  :tup:

I do hope that Rachel gets to F2 atleast she could have a lil bit of financial peace..just hope she doesn't blow it..As far as the other 2  I don't care. Porsche has been the same throuout the season and Adam has shown the last few days that power changes people he's getting snarky :groan:

Wow did I run my mouth  :lol3:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #930 on: September 09, 2011, 11:15:26 AM »
Okay, I think Rachel seemingly throwing J & J under the bus last night on BBAD could have been a strategy to make Porsche feel comfortable that there wasn't a true alliance between her and the Js.  This strategy might make Porsche feel more comfortable taking Rachel to the final 2, if she were to win.   Porsche might be dim enough to think she could get the votes because not even J&J have an alliance or allegiance to Rachel.  Based on Rachel's goodbye message to Jordan, I truly believe she considers Jordan a friend. 

I really was very surprised that Porsche evicted Jordan.  I like to think this means that Porsche doesn't really get the people in this game.   Porsche would have clearly beat Jordan in endurance.  Jordan being a self-confessed no pain, this isn't survivor type of player.  I think Porsche would have even beaten Jordan on questions.  I also think that if she took Jordan to the FInal 2, she would have won based on her own logic of Jordan having won before and not being a competitor.   I don't think Porsche will win against Adam in the Final 2, but I think Porsche thinks that she will.   

As for jury votes, I don't think Dani actually liked Kalia or Porsche all that much to vote on a social/personal level.   Let's be real, Adam is a true floater and Porsche got lucky and I think that Kalia, Dani, and Shelly all know that.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #931 on: September 09, 2011, 11:25:23 AM »
Quoted from BelleJar

"I really was very surprised that Porsche evicted Jordan.  I like to think this means that Porsche doesn't really get the people in this game.   Porsche would have clearly beat Jordan in endurance.  Jordan being a self-confessed no pain, this isn't survivor type of player.  I think Porsche would have even beaten Jordan on questions.  I also think that if she took Jordan to the FInal 2, she would have won based on her own logic of Jordan having won before and not being a competitor.   I don't think Porsche will win against Adam in the Final 2, but I think Porsche thinks that she will. "

BelleJar ITA with ya here. Porsche doesn't have any game sense. If she wins as other HG's in the BB house said and used this word it would be a "TRAVESTY"

I'm just at the point I want it over  :groan:  :lol3: 

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:03:14 PM by del227 »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #932 on: September 09, 2011, 11:41:28 AM »
Watching BBAD last nite..was long but interesting in spots.  Jordon had been out of the house only a few hours and glimpses of the catty Rachel were seeping back in, when it's R/P talking  vs R/J  catty girl returns especially when she was throwing JJ under the bus..I have been gladly supporting Rachel with her"change" I don't think she realizes that without JJ she would have been gone way back in the game..you could see the difference even her make up looked better after Jordon told her how beautiful she was with toned down  make up..I figure by the time we get to Finale night she will be back to over dressed over made up Rachel  :groan:

:waves: del227....I watched also, and Rachel was finding out just how much of an alliance she had in the beginning, that the vets weren't as together as she thought.   I saw some of that cattyness come through...but look who she is sitting there with....a baconear (play on words) that thinks the bacon belongs to him because he has earned it...and another that thinks it should be handed to her on a silver platter.  Poor Rachel stuck in the middle of two mememememe's
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:46:31 AM by unbelievable »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #933 on: September 09, 2011, 11:48:05 AM »
Watching BBAD tonight....i think it looks as though Adam and Porsche are looking at taking each other...Porsche already trying to push the issue that Rachel would get K/S/D/B votes for sure....i don't know about all of you out there...but i am certainly voting for Rachel to get America's Favorite Player....want to make certain she gets something for this season...they already said that if you win one you won't get the other it will go to the next highest vote...
I think Rachel deserves the win....but it doesn't sound promising unless she wins part 3 and the voting will be over by then.  Throwing my 10 her way! :hearts:

I am voting for Rachel for America's Player also...do we just get 10 votes total, or is it 10 a day???
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #934 on: September 09, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »
 Brenchel  :waves:

I think it's 10 per email account..10 was enough for me  :lol3:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #935 on: September 09, 2011, 02:06:18 PM »
I know this is going to be a complete shock to everyone, but THE STUPID CBS WEBSITE WON'T LET ME VOTE!!!!!!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: September 09, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
I know this is going to be a complete shock to everyone, but THE STUPID CBS WEBSITE WON'T LET ME VOTE!!!!!!

:waves: Libby
I had trouble with it for 2 days, then Bingo just worked like magic.....it might be due to the high volume... :duno:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: September 09, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #938 on: September 09, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »

Del  :waves: Okie dokie...just wanna make sure I don't under vote. :) I'm gonna sign my hubby up and vote for Rachel with his account too...he's been rooting for her with me...SHOCKER...he usually goes for the opposite person I'm going for, just for the heck of it!!! Thank God he wasn't ever rooting for Dani...there coulda been some drama there  :knuckles: LMBO!!! J/K I THINK  :lol3:

Libby I have been trying to vote by phone on the website, but it won't let me, so I'm gonna try on the computer in a few minutes. It better work!!! :knuckles: (:;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:24:29 PM by brenchel_forever »

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #939 on: September 09, 2011, 02:27:45 PM »
hi everyone :waves: i didnt go back to read everything, cuz i am just a cooking up a strom, i dont know why...but i am making all kinds of stuff, the hubby, and the dog, is lovin it!!!!!!..anyway, i see rach is the same ole rach...catty, and all, but its ok, i still think she should win this season of bb..i do not think she is the best player of all time in bb , but this season she is, and it would be ashame if she didnt go to F2 and win , i got a feeling if adam wins the last hoh he is taking porsche, and that would be ashame as rach does desreve to win this season...but as a person, i am back to not liking her that much, no one can change over night in the bb house, rach needed jordon, and that is why she seem to be differant, but she is just a catty, sore loser, and when she wins she is a sore winner, you know like hahahahahahaha....you aint got nothing on me..etc etc...but as a player [this season] rach deserves to win bb....it just depends if adam or porsche wins the 3rd part of the hoh, ok, sorry...dont hurt on Grace to much, yes rach deserves to win bb [this season] you note, i say this season, cuz i didnt think it was a great one, but she does deserve to win, but at the sametime, she is still the same ole catty rachel...what ashame, rachel please, please, when you get out of the bb house, work on yourself, i know you have it in you, to be a really wonderful person [INSIDE]....i will say this only b/cuz of the 3 rachel deserves to win bb :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #940 on: September 09, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »
Here is a nice write up  from Jordon  :hearts:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/09/big-brother-jordan-says-rachel-deserves-to-win/

Thanks for sharing!

I was really pleased with how Julie handled Jordan's exit interview...with respect.  She didn't ask any of the usual ratings-grabbing type questions about marriage or Jeff and let Jordan be herself.  A rarity on BB!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #941 on: September 09, 2011, 03:03:56 PM »

Del  :waves: Okie dokie...just wanna make sure I don't under vote. :) I'm gonna sign my hubby up and vote for Rachel with his account too...he's been rooting for her with me...SHOCKER...he usually goes for the opposite person I'm going for, just for the heck of it!!! Thank God he wasn't ever rooting for Dani...there coulda been some drama there  :knuckles: LMBO!!! J/K I THINK  :lol3:

Libby I have been trying to vote by phone on the website, but it won't let me, so I'm gonna try on the computer in a few minutes. It better work!!! :knuckles: (:;)

:waves:  had to register on CBS to vote..(they send an email to respond to).and then the votes went through fine.......

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: September 09, 2011, 03:08:15 PM »
hi everyone :waves: i didnt go back to read everything, cuz i am just a cooking up a strom, i dont know why...but i am making all kinds of stuff, the hubby, and the dog, is lovin it!!!!!!..anyway, i see rach is the same ole rach...catty, and all, but its ok, i still think she should win this season of bb..i do not think she is the best player of all time in bb , but this season she is, and it would be ashame if she didnt go to F2 and win , i got a feeling if adam wins the last hoh he is taking porsche, and that would be ashame as rach does desreve to win this season...but as a person, i am back to not liking her that much, no one can change over night in the bb house, rach needed jordon, and that is why she seem to be differant, but she is just a catty, sore loser, and when she wins she is a sore winner, you know like hahahahahahaha....you aint got nothing on me..etc etc...but as a player [this season] rach deserves to win bb....it just depends if adam or porsche wins the 3rd part of the hoh, ok, sorry...dont hurt on Grace to much, yes rach deserves to win bb [this season] you note, i say this season, cuz i didnt think it was a great one, but she does deserve to win, but at the sametime, she is still the same ole catty rachel...what ashame, rachel please, please, when you get out of the bb house, work on yourself, i know you have it in you, to be a really wonderful person [INSIDE]....i will say this only b/cuz of the 3 rachel deserves to win bb :hrt:

:waves: Grace.....prove it too us  go vote 10 for Rachel....us Rachel fans would grace (ously)  :hearts: you for it

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #943 on: September 09, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
Here is a nice write up  from Jordon  :hearts:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/09/big-brother-jordan-says-rachel-deserves-to-win/

Thanks for sharing!

I was really pleased with how Julie handled Jordan's exit interview...with respect.  She didn't ask any of the usual ratings-grabbing type questions about marriage or Jeff and let Jordan be herself.  A rarity on BB!

Jordon's exit interview holds true to the class act person that she is  :tup:  And it was only human nature for her to respond the way she did when Sheliar's true colors became known to her.  Telling Sheliar what she really thought of her was a healthy understandable reaction.

I only hope that next season BB doesn't throw any more Sheliars our way.  She ruined this season with her incessant lies and betrayals.  It got very old after awhile.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #944 on: September 09, 2011, 04:20:37 PM »
Jordan got all 10 of my votes. She is by far the best person in that house.

If she doesn't win.....meh....it won't change her life.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #945 on: September 09, 2011, 04:32:43 PM »
I hope Jordan wins too! There is another site that has a poll for who you want to win America's player, and Jeff & Jordan are running away with it, however, Jeff is ahead of Jordan. Of coarse, this is only a very small sampling of America's votes.
Jeff       2617
Jordan  2037
Dani       531
Rachel    442

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #946 on: September 09, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »
 :wohoo: FINALLY GOT MY VOTES DONE FOR RACHEL!!! :yess: NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR HUBBY TO GET HOME FROM WORK, SO I CAN REGISTER HIM AND GET RACHEL 10 MORE VOTES!!!  :yess:  :wohoo: I REALLY HOPE RACHEL WINS THE $500,000 INSTEAD THOUGH!!!

GO*****RACHEL*****WIN*****THAT*****FINAL*****HOH*****

:wohoo: :yess: :wohoo: :yess: :wohoo: :yess:

:cheer: :conf: :cheer:

:partie:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: September 09, 2011, 05:16:28 PM »
Had to give all my votes to Rachel.  She deserves it and has played a pretty good game that got even better after Brendon left.  I'd like to see her walk away with it all though.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #948 on: September 09, 2011, 05:41:06 PM »

I think one of the J's will take America's favorite player.  Jeff would have been a great competitor if Sheliar hadn't screwed him over, and J is just genuinely sweet and kind, as shown by her exit interview.

Don't forget folks, Rachel wasn't the most pleasant person when Brendon was in the BB house this season.  Her actions to Cassie were not cool.  I don't know if it was jealousy of Cassie's looks that got to Rachel, but she sure sped ahead to have her evicted and was rather beotchy to her.  For no reason.  :duno:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #949 on: September 09, 2011, 05:44:25 PM »
Does anyone know when the comp between Porche and Adam will be?