Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264185 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #900 on: September 08, 2011, 09:41:42 PM »
WTG RACHEL!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #901 on: September 08, 2011, 09:42:37 PM »
After watching tonight's show My opinion of Adam dropped
They say you never really know someone till you've seen them "in power". He was quite chauvinistic and, well, yukky!  :whever:

yep, i didnt like adam in power at all, and trust me, he and rach are both happy to see jordon gone, they just didnt have the balls to get her out, like i said way back in week one..watch..adam like anyone else is there for himself..as me should be...there is no one there to just take 2 people to the F2..and say vote me out..i want you to have the money, like shelly i knew she was there for herself also...its bb...got to remember that...but adam YUCK!!!!!!..i really want a P/R F2....and like i said i have no favs...and i hope next season is no where like this season, or even last season, 2 bad bb's in a roll..again JMO :hrt:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #902 on: September 08, 2011, 09:42:45 PM »
She pulled it out!!!!!  :wohoo: looks like a celebration for at least the 3 of us   :lol:

Loving Rachel tonight !!!!! Way to go girl!  :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #903 on: September 08, 2011, 09:44:31 PM »
She pulled it out!!!!!  :wohoo: looks like a celebration for at least the 3 of us   :lol:

Loving Rachel tonight !!!!! Way to go girl!  :jam:
Drinks are on me... lol    :blaster :martini: :wine: :partie: :margarita:  OOPS, don't drink this last one! :hosed

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: September 08, 2011, 09:45:00 PM »
i still think both adam and rach will take porsche to the F2...for sure..adam will not take rach, and rach will not take adam....they both know porsche is playing for second place only.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #905 on: September 08, 2011, 09:47:38 PM »
They say you never really know someone till you've seen them "in power". He was quite chauvinistic and, well, yukky!  :whever:

yep, i didnt like adam in power at all, and trust me, he and rach are both happy to see jordon gone, they just didnt have the balls to get her out, like i said way back in week one..watch..adam like anyone else is there for himself..as me should be...there is no one there to just take 2 people to the F2..and say vote me out..i want you to have the money, like shelly i knew she was there for herself also...its bb...got to remember that...but adam YUCK!!!!!!..i really want a P/R F2....and like i said i have no favs...and i hope next season is no where like this season, or even last season, 2 bad bb's in a roll..again JMO :hrt:

omg I knew he was lying. If I was Jordan, I would have been like "Adam, you can tell when your lying because your face lights up like a big red light" its like a kid who said "I didn't take the cookie *Grins*" :lol:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #906 on: September 08, 2011, 09:48:23 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, Shelly evicted 2-1
Week 9: Rachel, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Adam wins veto, not used, Kalia evicted 2-1
Week 9: Adam, HOH, Jordan & Porsche nominated, Porsche wins veto, used on self, Rachel up, Jordan evicted 1-0
Week 10: Rachel, HOH part 1, to be continued...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: September 08, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
yep, i didnt like adam in power at all, ...and i hope next season is no where like this season
I would love a season of all competitors, or all social climbers, or all cocktail waitresses!!! So they would FIGHT tooth and nail to be the best of?!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #908 on: September 08, 2011, 09:50:37 PM »
i still think both adam and rach will take porsche to the F2...for sure..adam will not take rach, and rach will not take adam....they both know porsche is playing for second place only.

I am with you on that one. one never knows and porche rightly so may be nervous but I feel she is not as secure as we are.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #909 on: September 08, 2011, 09:51:36 PM »
If Rachel takes Adam, it's a slam dunk for Rachel. She gets JJB + Dani and or Kalia and or Shelly who all think he's useless. Guaranteed 4 tho...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #910 on: September 08, 2011, 09:53:08 PM »
I agree with you TS the only way Rachel has a 100 percent shot at the 500k is if she takes Adam with her to F2
delightful just delightful

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #911 on: September 08, 2011, 09:54:22 PM »
Does anyone know why BB has changed over to endurance competitions that all end pretty quickly?  I remember the one between Diane and Jase lasting more than 9 hours.  Obvioulsy no one could do this butter thing for 9 hours, but that's my point . . . why the change to a different style of comp?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #912 on: September 08, 2011, 09:57:07 PM »
Does anyone know why BB has changed over to endurance competitions that all end pretty quickly?  I remember the one between Diane and Jase lasting more than 9 hours.  Obvioulsy no one could do this butter thing for 9 hours, but that's my point . . . why the change to a different style of comp?

bb use to do the comps were you had to hold onto a key..or keep your finger on a button...now they just throw stuff in your face...and its over, sure wish it would have went a long time, i wanted a long fight..oh well. :waves:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #913 on: September 08, 2011, 09:58:21 PM »
 :wohoo: rachel  :keeta: :yess: :wohoo: You Go Girl!

Hear that THUD..it's former BB HG's jaws hitting the ground..Yea Adam if Ya want it work for it..Adam and Porsche now hold the records for How to COST BB big bucks for producing an endurance and falling flat on their faces  :lol3:

I bet production are just shaking their heads  :lol3: :groan:

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #914 on: September 08, 2011, 10:01:09 PM »
I think Racheal has this game locked up, IF... she simply makes it to the final 2. :tup:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #915 on: September 08, 2011, 10:01:24 PM »
Can we have our other boards back please ? :please:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #916 on: September 08, 2011, 10:02:06 PM »

They didn't change ..Rachel could have lasted sooo much longer...These 2 newbies are wusses that's why it ended so quick

BTW don't know why Porsche was worried about drowning enough production peeps around to grab her..plus she has her own built in Life preserver..her boobs  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: September 08, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
adam just might get...shelly, kalia, porsche, and dani..you never know..porsche cant win over rach or adam..JMO

rach for sure over porsche gets JJ, brendon and dani [cuz dani will vote rach for game over adam, ]...oh well next year...please bb give us a great cast with afew I can really like..see you great people later :hrt:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #918 on: September 08, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »
I think Rachel is guaranteed to win if she brings Adam - every week Dani says she hopes it is Adam eliminated because he didn't do much.  Kalia was mad at him, but then Rachel called her a cow.  Porsche would probably vote for Rachel too I think.  I think it is hit or miss if she goes with Porsche.  Porsche is more of a competitor than Adam.

Porsche grates me though, so I would rather see Adam with $50,000 than her.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #919 on: September 08, 2011, 10:22:09 PM »
Awsome! Thank you so much Kit kat. You just made my day. Ive been dealing with a flooded basement all day.

AWWW that's not fun Libra! I hope it's all cleaned up now.  :hrt:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #920 on: September 08, 2011, 11:10:27 PM »
Can we have our other boards back please ? :please:

Yes you can.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #921 on: September 08, 2011, 11:38:27 PM »
 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: YOU GO RACHEL...DO YOUR THANG!!! :yess:  :yess: :yess:
SHOW THEM NEWBS HOW IT'S DONE BABY!!! :wohoo:  :yess: :yess: :yess:
 :yourock: :conf: :yourock: :wtg: :partie: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: GO RACHEL...WIN THAT HOH!!! :yess: :wohoo:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #922 on: September 08, 2011, 11:43:38 PM »

Rachel would get:  Jordon, Jeff, Brendon

Adam would get:  Shelly, Porsche, Kalia, and I think Dani (remember it was Rachel that evicted her buddy Dom)

So don't count the money yet, Rachel.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #923 on: September 09, 2011, 12:48:26 AM »

Adam would get:  Shelly, Porsche, Kalia, and I think Dani (remember it was Rachel that evicted her buddy Dom)

Dani wouldn't like it, but Rachel had SERIOUS game play, not Adam. Shelly went to the Jury House bragging about Rachel's compliments about her and she also wants JJ back up her butt so she will probably vote with JJ for Rachel, and both Adam and Rachel could have saved Kalia...so ???

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #924 on: September 09, 2011, 12:51:22 AM »

Dani wouldn't like it, but Rachel had SERIOUS game play, not Adam. Shelly went to the Jury House bragging about Rachel's compliments about her and she also wants JJ back up her butt so she will probably vote with JJ for Rachel, and both Adam and Rachel could have saved Kalia...so ???

:duno: Adam did win a big POV which helped evict Kalia. 

We'll see but at this point I still think anything goes and it wouldn't surprise me if Rachel doesn't take it.  Shelly only bragged because she was trying to pull ANYTHING out of her "witches bag" to counter Jeff's hatred for her.