Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264177 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #850 on: September 08, 2011, 06:15:39 PM »
I'm glad Jordan is leaving.  :waves:  For two reasons... First of all, she has done nothing to deserve to be a two time winner. Secondly, she represents a vote for Rachael, should she make it to the final 2.  :tup:

If I was holding that veto -- at this stage I'd be thinking how to get my hands on the money -- any money.  I'd take Jordon for that reason -- she has not performed at all -- so getting her out and down to f2 would be my first objective.  Rachel could prove to be tough---- I only hope so-- since I can't handle Porch.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #851 on: September 08, 2011, 06:32:25 PM »
I am thrilled Rachel is staying. Porsche is being ridiculous counting jury votes before the F3 to F2 decision!!! Rachel will be her demise  :sera:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #852 on: September 08, 2011, 06:45:03 PM »
Yeh but then you have Jordon telling Adam if he takes Porsche to f/2 he will win.....so hoping he doesn't take that seriously

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #853 on: September 08, 2011, 06:56:37 PM »
I'm glad Jordan is leaving.  :waves:  For two reasons... First of all, she has done nothing to deserve to be a two time winner. Secondly, she represents a vote for Rachael, should she make it to the final 2.  :tup:

I feel this way also, its not that i dont like jordon, i do, she is a sweet spirit, but you could tell her heart was not in this game, she went on for Jeff, and she really didnt win anything, she just was not in the game, but i really like jordon, and she is A Ok with going to the jury, as we can see on the feeds she is giving rach a peep talk, BUT..i will say this, i really do think rach is happy that porsche will have to send jordon out, rach knew she couldnt win next to jordon, hey......its...bb, if anyone thinks these HGS are there to get another HG to win...it aint so, now maybe it was so in season 6.....the nerd herd would do anything for maggie, funny thing is this, i wouldnt have felt for anything maggie told me...i would have put her up and out!!!!!..now that season was very strange....and adam really is glad he aint got the jordon blood on his hands, dont think for one second adam isnt happy over this, he is....i said it, and said it...rach, and adam wanted jordon out, and are happy they dont have to put her out, to tell ya the truth, i do not care out of the 3 who wins bb...i dont think adam deserves to win bb...he is a big ole scarey Kat....he didnt have the u no what to do any dirty work, or make any big move at all, again JMO...i hope it is R/P F2....
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #854 on: September 08, 2011, 07:05:23 PM »
 :waves: RFFer's I had to go sulk for awhile  :lol3: just  dreading watching Porsche win that Veto tonight  :knuckles: Sorry Grace  :<3 Oh I do hope part 1 of the HOH comp is brutal like the tweet said.. not saying I ever ever want to see anyone get hurt but R/A are going to handle it better..again Sorry my RFF Sista Grace  :hearts: and I don't think she has the brain cells of an Ant to get through anyserious questions..Still  :hrt: me Grace  :lol3:

Trying the vibe thang Goooooooooo.........Rachel  :yess:

Hey Grace let's do TAR together they like "Mature"  :neener: people on that show  :lol3:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: September 08, 2011, 07:07:21 PM »
Yeh but then you have Jordon telling Adam if he takes Porsche to f/2 he will win.....so hoping he doesn't take that seriously

hmmm, i dont know about that, if adam wins the last part of hoh, or even if porsche does and sends rach out

porsche will get, dani, kalia, shelly, and maybe rach....rach as of now has only won 1 comp more than porsche, if porsche wins one part of this hoh, and the last part, then she will have 2 hoh's and 3 pov..and no one gave porsche a hoh or a pov..jeff gave adam that corntoss pov, and it did send brendon out!!!! thats what i dont get..its ok for jeff to B/D dani, throw a pov to adam, and vote brendon out, but no one else can make a big move, IDK..you never know how a jury will vote, bit i do think the VETS are the ones that will play personal, they say game, but i think dani is the only one that will vote on game, again JMO....oh and jeff only took porsche off the block to backstabb dani, then porsche was next, so please [jeff] enough with all the crap at the jury house..again JMO..I  :hrt: u all
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #856 on: September 08, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »
:waves: RFFer's I had to go sulk for awhile  :lol3: just  dreading watching Porsche win that Veto tonight  :knuckles: Sorry Grace  :<3 Oh I do hope part 1 of the HOH comp is brutal like the tweet said.. not saying I ever ever want to see anyone get hurt but R/A are going to handle it better..again Sorry my RFF Sista Grace  :hearts: and I don't think she has the brain cells of an Ant to get through anyserious questions..Still  :hrt: me Grace  :lol3:

Trying the vibe thang Goooooooooo.........Rachel  :yess:

Hey Grace let's do TAR together they like "Mature"  :neener: people on that show  :lol3:

you got it..i am packed, and ready to hit the WORLD..can you drive a 4 speed, 5 speed 6 speed, a eighteen wheeler, a boat, you better be ready :lol3: [my del :hrt:] and you better eat anything, and if you got to shave your head, you are doing it , del :lol: and you are soooooooo jumping off a 100 story building, ok...Grace, and Del are ready for TAR!!!!! :keeta: :hearts:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #857 on: September 08, 2011, 07:14:08 PM »
Wonder if the power outage in Southern California/Arizona will affect
Big Brother tonight       :duno:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: September 08, 2011, 07:16:05 PM »
Wonder if the power outage in Southern California/Arizona will affect
Big Brother tonight       :duno:

ohhhhh i got to put the news on..what happen? is everyone ok?..i hope so..we got fires here in texas, it was awful today, the smoke came here from over 100 miles away.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: September 08, 2011, 07:19:06 PM »
They don't know what caused the power outage but I am thinking
the area of the Big Brother house is North of the area (at least hope so)   :)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #860 on: September 08, 2011, 07:21:38 PM »
Hmm Pledge hadn't heard about the power outage I'm sure they have huge generators..Let's hope not..What happened Porsche fall outta bed and knock everything out  :lol3:

Grace  :hrt: my Sista' I'm "mature" remember I learned to drive My Gramps old truck with 3 on the wheel when I was little :tup: grew up on the water ..  and I earned my hips the old fashion'  way I eat! Let's go Girlie  :wohoo:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: September 08, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »
They don't know what caused the power outage but I am thinking
the area of the Big Brother house is North of the area (at least hope so)   :)

oh, good so no one is hurt, it was like a blackout, but again, that is bad also, glad everyone is ok :tup: thanks for the info

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #862 on: September 08, 2011, 07:25:47 PM »
Hmm Pledge hadn't heard about the power outage I'm sure they have huge generators..Let's hope not..What happened Porsche fall outta bed and knock everything out  :lol3:

Grace  :hrt: my Sista' I'm "mature" remember I learned to drive My Gramps old truck with 3 on the wheel when I was little :tup: grew up on the water ..  and I earned my hips the old fashion'  way I eat! Let's go Girlie  :wohoo:

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are ready then..lol..you know my dad had a old work car..it was a shift on the streeing  wheel..thats how i learned to drive to...look out WORLD here we COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam:..we Aint Scared of nothin....nuff...said.. :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #863 on: September 08, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
I can't wait to watch Del and Grace on TAR!  :yess:

Good news! The power outage seems to be in Southern California from San Diego to the Arizona border.

Police say San Diego hit by major power outage

By JULIE WATSON, Associated Press – 28 minutes ago

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Tens of thousands of people were without power after a major outage knocked out electricity from Southern California to the Arizona border on Thursday afternoon, halting flights in San Diego, the nation's eighth largest city.

Outages were reported across San Diego County and all the way to Yuma, Ariz. Residents in San Clemente in Orange County, north of San Diego, also said their lights were out.

Most of the northern part of Baja California, including the border city of Tijuana, also was without power, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. The power went out about 3:45 p.m.

San Diego Gas & Electric Co. officials did not immediately respond to phone message. The company tweeted a message saying they were still trying to determine the cause of the massive outage.

Source
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #864 on: September 08, 2011, 07:31:09 PM »
yep, porsche is allllllllllllllllllllllllll rested up, for tonight :lol3:...really i do think it will be rach or porsche winning the first part, adam.............IDK...if it is a long night and he does win it...then Grace will give a standing BRAVO!!!!!! to adam...but IDK...if Bacon Boy Can do it...BTW..i thought it was strange adam getting that clown, and those PJ'S...wow, those looked like something even a 5 year old would run from...no mommie i aint wearing those PJ'S...it Scared Me :ascared

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: September 08, 2011, 07:32:56 PM »
I can't wait to watch Del and Grace on TAR!  :yess:

Good news! The power outage seems to be in Southern California from San Diego to the Arizona border.

Police say San Diego hit by major power outage

By JULIE WATSON, Associated Press – 28 minutes ago

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Tens of thousands of people were without power after a major outage knocked out electricity from Southern California to the Arizona border on Thursday afternoon, halting flights in San Diego, the nation's eighth largest city.

Outages were reported across San Diego County and all the way to Yuma, Ariz. Residents in San Clemente in Orange County, north of San Diego, also said their lights were out.

Most of the northern part of Baja California, including the border city of Tijuana, also was without power, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. The power went out about 3:45 p.m.

San Diego Gas & Electric Co. officials did not immediately respond to phone message. The company tweeted a message saying they were still trying to determine the cause of the massive outage.

Source

thanks Tl :hrt:..i hope everyone is ok...i knew you would find out all the info for us..cuz you ROCK!!!!! :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #866 on: September 08, 2011, 07:38:00 PM »
Thanks Grace.  :<3  I hope they have their power back in Southern CA.

We could see the smoke early this morning from the Bastrop fire. It has been really awful this year for Texas with our drought and fires.  :'(
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #867 on: September 08, 2011, 07:42:30 PM »
ok, i gots to go finish dinner, i made hubby a big pot of homemade meatballs, and pasta, salad, and warm french bread, i got a headache, that dinner took awhile to fix..the fires in texas are just awful, it is never going to rain here, be praying, so many people have lost their homes, it is just awful...and i hope all is well in Ca..and Az :<3..see you guys soon, after porsche wins part one of the hoh :lol3:..i just had to throw that in there

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #868 on: September 08, 2011, 07:44:17 PM »
Oklahoma, too...lived there for 8 years.  Friends tell me Lake Overholster near Oklahoma City is nearly dry.   :ascared

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: September 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM »
Hey, dudes, the show is on...  :wohoo:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: September 08, 2011, 08:34:49 PM »
I'm over the suspense.  Just tell me who is going home, enough of the build up, let's get on with this final 3 thing!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #871 on: September 08, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »
Okay I've made my decision --- I'm going to give Jordon my America's vote. 

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #872 on: September 08, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »
 :lol3: @ Jordan... "You like to wear bikinis, and host competitions"

Well Jordan, sadly for you, she also knew how to win competitions.

Though, at least she admitted that she was a "lolligagger" and, that didn't deserve to be there over Rachael.

:waves: Jordan

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #873 on: September 08, 2011, 08:52:03 PM »
 :hrt: :<3 :hearts: :<3 :hrt:
I love that country bumpkin!
I will miss your humor Jordan
Good luck with everything!
You have a great heart
Hold your head up high!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #874 on: September 08, 2011, 08:59:40 PM »
Love your Jordan tribute, Thunder!   :hrt:

I couldn't believe how quiet it was in the studio audience during Jordan's interview.  It was like everyone was hanging on her every word.