Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265641 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #825 on: September 08, 2011, 02:37:23 PM »
I read today that when Rachel went to get ready for the day, she put deodorant over her shirt LOL. She laughed and then changed her shirt  :lol:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: September 08, 2011, 02:38:01 PM »
From CBS:

Due to live Presidential Address tonight, Big Brother COULD be delayed in East/Central Time Zones, check here for updates

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #827 on: September 08, 2011, 02:45:05 PM »
From CBS:

Due to live Presidential Address tonight, Big Brother COULD be delayed in East/Central Time Zones, check here for updates

:lala   last thing i wanted to hear!!!  :knuckles:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #828 on: September 08, 2011, 02:45:26 PM »
the Presidents speech will be at 7:00PM EST so that shouldn't  delay the really important stuff.  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #829 on: September 08, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »
It should be fine..White House said last week they were aware that NFL start of season on NBC was @ 9 est and they did not want to "upset" the many Football Fans..I say "Hey what about the BB Fans"  :yess:  :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #830 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:40 PM »
The worst part IMO about Porsche making it to final 3 is how she said she didn't like talking game and chose to play with people who didn't talk game as much.   :groan:  Her strategy sucked...she just sat there and basically agreed with everyone about how they could keep themselves safe, but hardly ever talked about how she could keep herself safe. 

I'm sick of these players who get on the show, just because they know a previous player or were picked up through a modeling agency.   :res:  Chima knew Marcellas, and look how she turned out.  Now it's Porsche who knows Janelle.  Just another pretty girl with fluff for brains and a crappy boob job.         

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #831 on: September 08, 2011, 03:04:01 PM »
we all may have a problem with how the f3 played the game but in all fairness the object of the game is to get to the end and these 3 are there. The hurdle is to have the votes to win it. Rachel fought every inch of the way, although alot of her stuggles were brought on by herself. Adam floated his way thru along with porche although she has been winning comps. Congrats to whoever ends up winning. Can not please everyone and things could have been alot different without the twist. so i say, expect the unexpected!!!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #832 on: September 08, 2011, 03:05:58 PM »
Porsche should have 2 Penalty Noms and out of there. (1) The Benefiber deal..It's a pharmacutecal over the counter product she put it in another HG's food (2) BB again lets her get away She told Jordon she is voting her out another No No

Hear that Big Bang..it's the ratings dropping after tonight's show  :lol3:

Am I sounding bitter NAWWWWW  :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #833 on: September 08, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
I want Rachel to win  :wohoo:
Second favorite is Adam to win
Least favorite is Porsche to win  :res:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #834 on: September 08, 2011, 03:17:17 PM »
 :like:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #835 on: September 08, 2011, 03:18:49 PM »
I would love it if she got a penalty nomination for telling Jordan she was voting her out.  That would make my day if somehow J/R/A managed to be the final 3 because Porsche broke the rules yet again...lest anyone forget how she used the Bible to mark things.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:01 PM »
Jordan is being so nice and trying to help Rachel, it is breaking my heart!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #837 on: September 08, 2011, 04:30:34 PM »
:lol3:  The feeds just posted Adam saying...after i won the final question knowing i got it right i saw myself outa my body  :lol3:
If a BB comp can make Adam have an out of body experience... ??? LMBO He really is a super-fan who made it on the show!!! Surreal LOLOLOL

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #838 on: September 08, 2011, 04:32:29 PM »
Gotta admit it is kinda cool seeing an honest-to-goodness Super Fan in the final 3.  Adam represents all of us!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #839 on: September 08, 2011, 04:32:40 PM »
This was just tweeted from Allison Grodner

agrodner22 allison grodner
#CBSBig Brother #BB13 HOH part one tonight. "The Mixer" and it looks brutal....
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #840 on: September 08, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »
Hi everyone :waves:...WTH , Grace is gone for 1 and 1/2 days....gives mental vibes to porsche, and BINGO!!!!! porsche is in the F3...look at it this way, jordon is a sweetheart, and her heart was not in this game [she was there for jeff, only] think about it this way also, it is going to be a hella of a endurance fight, cuz out of the 3....they all want to win, so that should make great for the live endurance feeds....ok, i am going to go back and catch up on my reading,,, by gosh you guys have alot of pages, and Grace, likes it :hearts:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #841 on: September 08, 2011, 04:56:21 PM »
:waves: RFF peeps..I've been scouring twitter as well..you see I have no life  :lol3: Saw the Lydia tweets whew is she po'd  (:;) I've been forced to watch Wipeout and America's Got Talent  :stare..well atleast Combat Hospital comes on in 5 mins. Tomorrow I pack boxes all day to make time fly  :colors

See ya at BBAD..oh I hate this block out of feeds  :'(

Hey Grace my RFF Sista'   :hrt: let's apply as a Duo convince them they need to do  an old lady like me and a crazy young lady like you!  I can be social you can be the go getter  :lol3:

first you AINT old (:;) so i dont want to ever hear that again,...second i would do bb in a heartbeat with you del :hrt:...we would go in and say we know each other but we never met [knowing each other from the RFF message board]...and stay together till the freaking end..now Grace will win the 500k :lol3:J/k...or am I :snicker:..would love to apply for bb ,but i rather, or shall i say wish i could go on TAR...but it would be cool..walk in the bb house..and Grace hears a very pretty woman from afar in the next room say..they call me [DEL] Grace's Ears are like :ascared...goes to Del, says they call me Grace..and BINGO!!!!!! best F2 allaince EVER in the bb house :hrt: :yess:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #842 on: September 08, 2011, 05:01:06 PM »
I would love it if she got a penalty nomination for telling Jordan she was voting her out.  That would make my day if somehow J/R/A managed to be the final 3 because Porsche broke the rules yet again...lest anyone forget how she used the Bible to mark things.

bb would have to do that to alot of players every year, cuz they all do it, tell a person they are voting them out, its ok, jordon is great with it, and i really do think jordon wants to go to jury with jeff, cuz she isnt even trying to stay, plus she is giving rach peep talks..all is well with jordon..trust me :tup:

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #843 on: September 08, 2011, 05:31:31 PM »
I am DYING to know what the veto was. How did Porsche win? If it was mash ups do you think production changed it knowing Rach or Jordan would win it to avoid having two vets in the F3? Porsche should vote Jordan out because if Adam won he'd take Jordan and vice versa. If Rachel was in the F3 she *might* take Porsche and Adam would take her (Porsche) as well. If Rachel does stay she better take Adam cause no way Dani would vote for him.  Remember she wanted to see him in jury after her. Or maybe that was Shelly. Anyway if Rachel stays she can def win endurance and advance and if the next one is skill Porsche might take it and Rachel can take questions. Let's hope for this!!!!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #844 on: September 08, 2011, 05:43:43 PM »
I am going to guess that the POV comp was who won what and in what order..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: September 08, 2011, 05:45:16 PM »
I am DYING to know what the veto was. How did Porsche win? If it was mash ups do you think production changed it knowing Rach or Jordan would win it to avoid having two vets in the F3? Porsche should vote Jordan out because if Adam won he'd take Jordan and vice versa. If Rachel was in the F3 she *might* take Porsche and Adam would take her (Porsche) as well. If Rachel does stay she better take Adam cause no way Dani would vote for him.  Remember she wanted to see him in jury after her. Or maybe that was Shelly. Anyway if Rachel stays she can def win endurance and advance and if the next one is skill Porsche might take it and Rachel can take questions. Let's hope for this!!!!!!

all i know, this is going to be a great endurance, i like it when 3 people are fighting for themselves, not knowing who would take them..i am hoping for a long endurance...that will be so fun to watch, and JMO porsche has to evicte jordon, no one can win over her,[ not saying i love porsche, i am just talking from a game move only] but i am glad jordon is ok with going to jury, porsche could keep jordon who knows, but it seems like she is not, i dont think this comp [veto] was fixed for anyone, rach is a good player, but at times she is not good at endurance, if it is a sitting endurance she could win it,. but standing hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i dont know, as those seems to go to people who are shorter, porsche could win that, i dont think adam can win the endurance part, but he could fool us and win it....JMO when i see the comp, i can kinda feel out who might win it...its going to be a ride...so get your life vest [floaters :lol3:] i hope we have a long night, and they fight like ED, and zack did in their season. that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

LET GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: September 08, 2011, 05:45:20 PM »

BB - From what Jordan and Adam discussed (see below), it sounded like they had to have the names of HGs in a certain order which corresponded with clues. If they thought it could have been between two HGs, they would guess or choose between them...but later, a clue made it clear that it was the wrong choice of HG you chose earlier, you'd have to pull all the between HG answers to get them in the right order. 
WHAT WAS THAT COMP?

J: Yeah well i got caught up on (talking about the veto comp)
A: Yeah i got caught up there too.

J: Then i started to panic because i was like I am taking too long, I am taking too long. Then I was like calm down, calm down its not over, when I heard her buzz I was like omg, I have to hurry, I have to pick it up. (talk aboout mixing up the names, she knew them but when she got out there she was panic ed)
j: you forget you get so flustered
A: But then yesterday when I made the one mistake that just threw me off totally. From there it was all down hill. Once I started taking everything off I knew I was f---ed

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #847 on: September 08, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »

BB - From what Jordan and Adam discussed (see below), it sounded like they had to have the names of HGs in a certain order which corresponded with clues. If they thought it could have been between two HGs, they would guess or choose between them...but later, a clue made it clear that it was the wrong choice of HG you chose earlier, you'd have to pull all the between HG answers to get them in the right order. 
WHAT WAS THAT COMP?

J: Yeah well i got caught up on (talking about the veto comp)
A: Yeah i got caught up there too.

J: Then i started to panic because i was like I am taking too long, I am taking too long. Then I was like calm down, calm down its not over, when I heard her buzz I was like omg, I have to hurry, I have to pick it up. (talk aboout mixing up the names, she knew them but when she got out there she was panic ed)
j: you forget you get so flustered
A: But then yesterday when I made the one mistake that just threw me off totally. From there it was all down hill. Once I started taking everything off I knew I was f---ed

it sounds kinda like the one, Dani had in her season, when it was F4..and dani won it, and Jamekia went to jury..IDK..got to wait and see..i cant wait :wohoo:..you know when they had to put the pictures in a row, with who won hoh, got on the block, won veto, and got evicted, IDK..just guessing

Offline RJL

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #848 on: September 08, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
I'm glad Jordan is leaving.  :waves:  For two reasons... First of all, she has done nothing to deserve to be a two time winner. Secondly, she represents a vote for Rachael, should she make it to the final 2.  :tup:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #849 on: September 08, 2011, 06:12:15 PM »
Finding out that Porch won the veto was extremely disappointing for me -- for many reasons. The one person in this game that so does not deserve any kind of money IMO is Porch.  I can't stomach watching the BB show tonight -- think I'll check in late in the hour though to see the first of the endurance comp.  I so hope Rach can pull this off.