Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264303 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #775 on: September 07, 2011, 11:49:43 PM »
Yes KitKat! The only hope for Rachel is if she can convince Porsche that the jury HATES her and tells her about all the evil GB messages.  If she keeps Rachel, then Rachel can promise to dump Adam in the F2 for Porsche! UGH  Guess we have to wait till P & A are alone to talk!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #776 on: September 07, 2011, 11:52:25 PM »
i just saw jordan packing on the feeds and it looks like all of porsches stuff is packed...did she just not unpack from yesterday?

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #777 on: September 07, 2011, 11:57:51 PM »
i just saw jordan packing on the feeds and it looks like all of porsches stuff is packed...did she just not unpack from yesterday?

I'm pretty sure she said she was already packed, and Rachel told Porsche and Adam congratulations on not having to pack until later, and Adam and Porsche high fived each other and then Adam told Rachel sorry.
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #778 on: September 07, 2011, 11:59:51 PM »
how sad is it that i have to be at work in 6 1/2 hours but im awakewatching the feeds  because i missed Jorchel!!??

sad . . . . but typical  :groan: we are hooked.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #779 on: September 08, 2011, 12:03:40 AM »
I hope it isnt going to be an Adam and Porsche F2  :groan: If Rachel stays she will win the endurance comp hands down and I think Porsche knows this too. It will all depend on Porsche's true relationship with Rachel.I just dont see Porsche voting to keep Rachel...JMO

I don't think Po and R have any kind of real relationship.  When Po and R were talking R was lamenting that they used to be close and doesn't know what happened, and Po looked spacey and bored when she said this.  She may keep R though knowing that Jordan has a lot more jury votes than R would.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #780 on: September 08, 2011, 12:08:21 AM »
Did anyone catch who Porsche told Adam she was leaning towards keeping...I know I heard her say something about Jordan just won 2yrs ago...and I think Adam said give someone new a chance??? I'm watching in my bedroom and hubby is sleeping, so can't hear very well!!! And I should b in bed cause I have to get up at 5:25am to get kids up to get ready for school.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #781 on: September 08, 2011, 12:08:54 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Lawon up, Lawon evicted 6-0, Brendon returns to BB
Week 6: Daniele, HOH, Adam & Shelly nominated, Adam wins veto, used on self, Brendon up, Brendon evicted 5-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Porsche, Daniele up, Daniele evicted 3-2
Week 7: Kalia, HOH, Jeff & Rachel nominated, Porsche wins veto, not used, Jeff evicted 3-2
Week 8: Porsche, HOH, Jordan & Rachel nominated, Rachel wins veto, used on self & Jordan, Adam & Shelly up, Shelly evicted 2-1
Week 9: Rachel, HOH, Kalia & Porsche nominated, Adam wins veto, not used, Kalia evicted 2-1
Week 9: Adam, HOH, Jordan & Porsche nominated, Porsche wins veto, to be continued...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #782 on: September 08, 2011, 12:15:56 AM »
Did anyone catch who Porsche told Adam she was leaning towards keeping...I know I heard her say something about Jordan just won 2yrs ago...and I think Adam said give someone new a chance??? I'm watching in my bedroom and hubby is sleeping, so can't hear very well!!! And I should b in bed cause I have to get up at 5:25am to get kids up to get ready for school.
I played it back VERY LOUD and caught this...
During the whispering...
I heard Adam say....gotta' earn it, that's the easy way (as if he was giving Porsche tips on who to vote out)

Then Porsche then says to Adam, ...and my main thing is like, let's say I kept Jordan...you're super close with Jordan, she's (R) super close with Jordan...and I understand, ya' know, if Jordan had, ya' know, would have won, I would have been the one out...and all the stuff, so ya' know.  Plus she just won two years ago.

Then Adam says, give somebody new a chance and Porsche replied, ME!

Porsche then asks if she's allowed to tell people how she's voting? Adam says, We'll...you're leaning...But BB says NO

I don't know if we'll hear Porsche talk about this again and I'm pretty sure she's keeping RACHEL!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #783 on: September 08, 2011, 12:23:35 AM »
I played it back VERY LOUD and caught this...
During the whispering...
I heard Adam say....gotta' earn it, that's the easy way (as if he was giving Porsche tips on who to vote out)

Then Porsche then says to Adam, ...and my main thing is like, let's say I kept Jordan...you're super close with Jordan, she's (R) super close with Jordan...and I understand, ya' know, if Jordan had, ya' know, would have won, I would have been the one out...and all the stuff, so ya' know.  Plus she just won two years ago.

Then Adam says, give somebody new a chance and Porsche replied, ME!

Porsche then asks if she's allowed to tell people how she's voting? Adam says, We'll...you're leaning...But BB says NO

I don't know if we'll hear Porsche talk about this again and I'm pretty sure she's keeping RACHEL!

OMG...I'M SORRY TO ALL U JORDAN FANS, BUT RACH IS MY FAVORITE, AND I'M HOPING PORSCHE VOTES JORDAN OUT!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: September 08, 2011, 12:55:50 AM »
I want Rachel in the F2 no matter how she gets there.  :wohoo:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: September 08, 2011, 01:07:28 AM »
With Jordan leaving, Rachel has a guaranteed three Jury Votes (JJB).  But watching the show tonight, Rachel stroked Shelly's ego pretty good before she left. Saying she was the best strategic player in the house! Shelly even bragged about it tonight in the Jury House.  Shelly would have voted for Jordan if she made it to F2, but I would bet that Shelly will vote for Rachel in the F2, especially if her other choice is Porsche or Adam!!!
If Rachel makes F2, she's won $500,000  :wohoo:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #786 on: September 08, 2011, 01:09:00 AM »
I want Rachel in the F2 no matter how she gets there.  :wohoo:

Amen sista, and from reading the live feed updates, its looking like Porsche is probably going to take Rachel...but we will just have to wait til tomorrow night to find out for sure. Its gonna be a long day tomorrow!!! I'm going to bed.  :nitenite: :gnite:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #787 on: September 08, 2011, 01:11:53 AM »
With Jordan leaving, Rachel has a guaranteed three Jury Votes (JJB).  But watching the show tonight, Rachel stroked Shelly's ego pretty good before she left. Saying she was the best strategic player in the house! Shelly even bragged about it tonight in the Jury House.  Shelly would have voted for Jordan if she made it to F2, but I would bet that Shelly will vote for Rachel in the F2, especially if her other choice is Porsche or Adam!!!
If Rachel makes F2, she's won $500,000  :wohoo:

I SOO HOPE UR RIGHT THUNDER!!!! But do u think J/J would vote for Rachel over Adam???

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: September 08, 2011, 01:16:48 AM »
I really do, because Jeff and Brendon  :-[ have been having a bromance in the Jury House. Plus Rachel's "game" outplayed Adam's by 1000%.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #789 on: September 08, 2011, 01:23:21 AM »
I really do, because Jeff and Brendon  :-[ have been having a bromance in the Jury House. Plus Rachel's "game" outplayed Adam's by 1000%.
:wohoo: I'm starting to like Rachel's chances alot more right now!!! RACHEL FOR THE WIN!!!  :yess:
Adam just told Rachel while Porsche was in DR that from the sound of things it's gonna b him, Porsche, and Rachel!!!  :wohoo:

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #790 on: September 08, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »
I am sad Jordan might be leaving but hopefully it is Rachel and Adam in the final 2 - and hopefully Rachel wins!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #791 on: September 08, 2011, 02:52:48 AM »
I feel sorry for Jordan.

She made it to the final four and endured the pressure alone of trying to live up to having earned the $500K prize.  No one else in that house knows what that must be like.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #792 on: September 08, 2011, 02:56:06 AM »
I am pretty sure if Jordan is evicted tomorrow, people will start to threaten Porsche's family.  :groan: :'(

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #793 on: September 08, 2011, 03:24:20 AM »
Anyone who thinks about threatening a houseguest's family is a piece of ****. :barf  And so is that other $500K winner from Season 4 who said during the live-feed downtime on Superpass that Jordan should enjoy a "Dirty Sanchez."

I didn't even know what a "Dirty Sanchez" meant, until I had to listen to Kalia and Adam explain it.  And I refuse to explain what it means to my daughter.  She shouldn't ever have to listen to that crap or know what it means.

:barf :barf :barf

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:43:58 AM by Paisley »

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #794 on: September 08, 2011, 03:38:47 AM »
Anyone who thinks about threatening a houseguest's family is a piece of ****.   :barf
Agree.  :res:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #795 on: September 08, 2011, 04:25:29 AM »
If someone is listening:  Can you tell me if Thursday (tonight's show) is the finale ie will the jury vote on the winner from the F2?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:32:32 AM by Kate04 »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #796 on: September 08, 2011, 04:31:54 AM »
I am pretty sure if Jordan is evicted tomorrow, people will start to threaten Porsche's family.  :groan: :'(

you know what, i don't think so.  whether you like her or not, porsche played a clean game  :tup:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #797 on: September 08, 2011, 05:08:28 AM »
If someone is listening:  Can you tell me if Thursday (tonight's show) is the finale ie will the jury vote on the winner from the F2?

The finale is next Wednesday after the premiere of Survivor.  An hour and a half of Survivor followed by an hour and half of Big Brother.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #798 on: September 08, 2011, 06:19:36 AM »

The finale is next Wednesday after the premiere of Survivor.  An hour and a half of Survivor followed by an hour and half of Big Brother.

Paisley - Thanks!!  Appreciate it  :waves:

Wow!  Whatta night - one door closes and another one opens.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: September 08, 2011, 06:37:28 AM »
I'm ready to get out of the house and go camping Survivor style...