Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264153 times)

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #725 on: September 07, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »
Yeah I agree - Rachel is where she is in part because Jordan was helping her socially.  Also Brendan was 100% throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus.  That was the first thing he did when he got back in the house, he went to Dani and said lets get them out.  So I don't buy Brendan was for the 4 of them.  I think both couples would have liked to be in a final 4 together but realistically I don't think they thought it was possible.  I think Jeff's final 4 didn't include Rachel partly because she acted so crazy when Brendan left and nobody wanted to work with her in their alliance - Shelly and Adam both had problems with her.  I don't think she really settled down until he left for the second time and then when she started having to comfort Jordan.  It is like she could see how she could have been acting and started being more mature.  I know I couldn't stand Rachel until I saw her and Jordan as a team without the boys around.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #726 on: September 07, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »
Do you think you all would like me as an updater next year? :duno:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! We will welcome you with open arms  :wohoo:   If I may suggest come on and jump on in now whether it be BBAD or if you have the feeds we would love to have you  :hearts:
delightful just delightful

Nuala

« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2011, 08:50:41 PM »

YES be and updater next year!!!! We would love to have you!!!!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2011, 08:51:44 PM »
So if feeds did come back up tonight -- would it be after midnight eastern or pacific time?

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #729 on: September 07, 2011, 08:53:07 PM »
Voting for America's Favorite Player is now open on CBS.com.  I couldn't get my vote in though thanks to a Java error.   (:;)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #730 on: September 07, 2011, 08:53:28 PM »
Y'all don't think there would b any chance that Jordan would vote Rachel out if she won Veto do y'all???  :ascared I know it sounds stupid, :colors but she has played a very good competitive game...u don't think Jordan would think it was best to get rid of Rachel do ya??? I'm just nervous about that Veto...but I do think Rachel has a good chance of winning it!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: September 07, 2011, 08:53:53 PM »
Feeds will be back up 9 p.m. PST...midnight on the east coast.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: September 07, 2011, 08:54:32 PM »
thanks!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #733 on: September 07, 2011, 08:55:24 PM »
Jordan is loyal and wouldn't vote Rachel out ever, IMO.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: September 07, 2011, 08:58:56 PM »
Yeah I agree - Rachel is where she is in part because Jordan was helping her socially.  Also Brendan was 100% throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus.  That was the first thing he did when he got back in the house, he went to Dani and said lets get them out.  So I don't buy Brendan was for the 4 of them.  I think both couples would have liked to be in a final 4 together but realistically I don't think they thought it was possible.  I think Jeff's final 4 didn't include Rachel partly because she acted so crazy when Brendan left and nobody wanted to work with her in their alliance - Shelly and Adam both had problems with her.  I don't think she really settled down until he left for the second time and then when she started having to comfort Jordan.  It is like she could see how she could have been acting and started being more mature.  I know I couldn't stand Rachel until I saw her and Jordan as a team without the boys around.

:waves: Kg852
Gee i know we all watched the same BB13, but i must have been in outer space somewhere i don't remember things happening like that....that said i respect what you wrote.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: September 07, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »

Gee i know we all watched the same BB13, but i must have been in outer space somewhere i don't remember things happening like that....that said i respect what you wrote.

yep I remember to save their butts -- B/R were definitely throwing JJ -- especially Jeff under the bus.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: September 07, 2011, 09:07:34 PM »

yep I remember to save their butts -- B/R were definitely throwing JJ -- especially Jeff under the bus.

See i re-read it...i was thinking when the season started....yeah when  Brendon came back in..he did,  I remember that ....

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #737 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:57 PM »
True dat, Leaf.  The moment just replayed on the west coast and it was Shelly, not Jeff.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: September 07, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »
I think Jeff kept saying he didn't want to get ahead of himself (pp)  Seemed he was playing with the cards he was dealt each week -- so to speak.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #739 on: September 07, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »
Ok now, lets not forget that Jeff and Jordan were never 100% with Brendon and Rachel either...they were gonna get rid of them when they felt they didn't need them anymore!!! That's part of staying in the game some times u gotta cut people loose or throw them under the bus so to speak.

Ohh...and btw...my 17yr old son wants to try out for Big Brother, so y'all may b seeing him in about 3 1/2 yrs!!! LOL!!! He thinks he would b the best BB player ever to play the game!!  :lol3: Don't ya just love teenagers!!! :lol:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:34:39 PM by brenchel_forever »

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #740 on: September 07, 2011, 09:38:52 PM »
Suffice to say none of them are saints, but who is in BB?

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #741 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:41 PM »
Ok now, lets not forget that Jeff and Jordan were never 100% with Brendon and Rachel either...they were gonna get rid of them when they felt they didn't need them anymore!!! That's part of staying in the game some times u gotta cut people loose or throw them under the bus so to speak.

Ohh...and btw...my 17yr old son wants to try out for Big Brother, so y'all may b seeing him in about 3 1/2 yrs!!! LOL!!! He thinks he would b the best BB player ever to play the game!!  :lol3: Don't ya just love teenagers!!! :lol:

:waves: brenchel forever
I wish they would have had this and others when i was growing up....i would have loved to do this.... would have been awesome to be able to.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:44:50 PM by unbelievable »

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #742 on: September 07, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »

ofcourse unbelievable..Paisley is right.. updaters are always needed we all hear and interpret HG's conversations a lil different..The more updaters the more info  :yess:  :tup:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #743 on: September 07, 2011, 09:45:53 PM »

I am a teenager  :lol: which him good luck!, isn't 18 the cut off limit though? Or am I mistaken?

You have to be 21 unless ur brought in as a part of a twist, Danielle was 19 her 1st season, but was brought in to play with her dad.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:49:22 PM by brenchel_forever »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: September 07, 2011, 09:48:38 PM »

I am a teenager  :lol: which him good luck!, isn't 18 the cut off limit though? Or am I mistaken?

Funny you should ask, cuz I'm sitting here reading all of the casting forms right now.   :lol3:  You have to be 21 at the time of application.

http://www.cbs.com/casting/index.php?show=3&0.909459377623887

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #745 on: September 07, 2011, 09:52:05 PM »
Did you all catch how Kalia said she has the gift of gab?   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

It's the gift that keeps giving, and giving, and giving . . .

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: September 07, 2011, 09:54:13 PM »
Anyone else notice they didn't air Rachel's "Cow can't change her spots" goodbye message to Kalia just as America's Favorite voting starts?  :res:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: September 07, 2011, 09:55:17 PM »
Is anyone having trouble voting for America's fav player????   It's not co-operating with me.   :keeta:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: September 07, 2011, 09:56:07 PM »
Kalia used the "gift of gab" line in an interview, video and several times within the house!   :lol3:  It's more like the gift of making people tune out.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #749 on: September 07, 2011, 09:56:24 PM »
Is anyone having trouble voting for America's fav player????   It's not co-operating with me.   :keeta:

Yep...it's not working for me either.