Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264258 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #700 on: September 07, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »
If anyone is so inclined to buy Rachel and Brendon a wedding gift, Rachel is registered at Crate and Barrel.  Might want to wait though, since gifts will be shipped and they plan on moving once the show is over.

so very glad you wrote this Paisley...THANK YOU!!!! yes i intended to send a gift, and so glad you posted this!!!! :<3

I am, too.  Dunno why I'm feeling so compelled, especially considering I can't stand Brendon and don't think the relationship will work out in the long run, but I guess I just want Rachel to know people out here do care after all she's been through in the past year.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #701 on: September 07, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »
Paisley you crack me up.  They need to buy us gifts LOL.

:lol3:  IF Rachel makes final 2!   :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #702 on: September 07, 2011, 07:18:56 PM »
So we have to wait until tomorrow night to see who wins the veto of the f4?  I thought the feeds were coming back tonight at midnight.  But now I'm thinking tomorrow at midnight?   I'm getting myself confused with all this program changes and feeds being down!!

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #703 on: September 07, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »
To whoever asked before - yes they do tell you to cheer loudly for the evicted house guest.  I was there the week Brenden got evicted and they were like even if you hate their guts cheer for them because you cannot imagine how stressful being in that house is.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #704 on: September 07, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »
So we have to wait until tomorrow night to see who wins the veto of the f4?  I thought the feeds were coming back tonight at midnight.  But now I'm thinking tomorrow at midnight?   I'm getting myself confused with all this program changes and feeds being down!!

If I read correctly,the feeds will be back tonight after the west coast airing of the show!  so around midnight
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #705 on: September 07, 2011, 07:45:01 PM »

Veto ceremony is tomorrow night.  We should get to see who wins on the feeds, unless it's played right before the show.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #706 on: September 07, 2011, 07:46:59 PM »
thanks everyone for clarifying the schedule for me!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #707 on: September 07, 2011, 07:58:58 PM »
Now I'm confused.  We'll be seeing the live veto ceremony tomorrow.  Got that.  But then Julie said the final 3 will be determined.  How can that be without an eviction?

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #708 on: September 07, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »
whoever wins Veto, decides who is evicted. so someone will be evicted by the veto winner
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: September 07, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »
well they would need to evict someone to be able to start the f3.  I can't believe how they chopped up the program tonight.  I feel for everyone who isn't connected to a site like this -- there is no way you can grasp what is happening without all the feeds.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #710 on: September 07, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »
I think we will be blocked yet again from the  feeds but thats so they can  play the veto.. Unless they had the veto today...

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #711 on: September 07, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »
If it needs to be played at night hopefully they are playing for veto now..guess we all know at midnight  :duno:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #712 on: September 07, 2011, 08:20:23 PM »
I think we will be blocked yet again from the  feeds but thats so they can  play the veto.. Unless they had the veto today...

would they have played a Veto today if Kalia was still there?  was tonight live for us or taped live...i am so comfused :duno:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #713 on: September 07, 2011, 08:24:51 PM »

would they have played a Veto today if Kalia was still there?  was tonight live for us or taped live...i am so comfused :duno:

If I'm not mistaken they recorded it yesterday and showed it tonight.
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #714 on: September 07, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »
I am betting the veto has been played and it was last night or today and I also think it was the morphomatic. kalia would have already been evicted because this was a taped show from yesterday  :tup:

I am hoping that Rachel or Jordan preferably Jordan (to make her feel like she has won something) won the veto   :wohoo:
delightful just delightful

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #715 on: September 07, 2011, 08:29:11 PM »
 :waves: unbelievable..Brenchel is right it was recorded yesterday to show tonight that's why we got the tweets from MissCleo. So they could have done noms today and play the pov to be shown Thurs nite..The  decision to use or not use the veto will be live Thurs and  the eviction is live. The 3 part Final HOH comps should start tomorrow night
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:32:21 PM by del227 »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #716 on: September 07, 2011, 08:30:10 PM »
One other thing. Julie said we would see the veto competition tomorrow night  and we would see the veto ceremony live. If you listen to how she worded that statement I think we already have a veto winner...but this is specualtion by me for what it is worth  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #717 on: September 07, 2011, 08:35:05 PM »
Does anyone remember last year if when the feeds came back up we already knew who won the Veto?  I'm just really hoping Porche doesn't when.  I almost puked when she said "Kalia, I loved napping with you".  That about sums up her season.  No disrespect to anyone who likes Porche or Kalia...just my opinion.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #718 on: September 07, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »
Did you all notice how Brendon was taking it all in that Rachel wasn't even in Jeff's final 4 or final 3?   I know there are alot of you out there that like Jeff and not Brendon, but his character (Jeff) is al about him....and Brendon's was to get the 4 of them further.  Karma is everything...he never learned his lesson the first time he played and voted out his alliance and the second time he still didn't get it....but yet Rachel will take his girl to the end.  Shelly was quick to say that Rachel acknowledged her game play, and Jeff called Shelly what???? stupid  Rachel may get Shelly's vote after all

ok said my peace ...it was building up!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #719 on: September 07, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »
They better bring those feeds back at midnight or I will be borrowin adam's Tums  :lol3:

:waves: KitKat..ITA with Ya..oh please let Jordon get veto  :colors

:waves: yaya..so funny but true summs up her BB experience  :lol3:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #720 on: September 07, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »
So glad I don't have to listen to anymore "obviously and utterly."  No wonder Rachel called Kalia a cow (sure wish we could have seen that!). 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: September 07, 2011, 08:40:31 PM »
Do you think you all would like me as an updater next year? :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #722 on: September 07, 2011, 08:41:38 PM »
If Jordon had not been there for Rach earlier in the game -- I don't believe Rach would be at this point in the game.   I think JOrdon is playing her own game just as Rach is.  It was nice to see after they lost their partners that they could work and help each other in different ways.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: September 07, 2011, 08:43:51 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The more updaters, the merrier, Unbelievable!   :hearts:   :happy:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #724 on: September 07, 2011, 08:44:57 PM »
If Jordon had not been there for Rach earlier in the game -- I don't believe Rach would be at this point in the game.   I think JOrdon is playing her own game just as Rach is.  It was nice to see after they lost their partners that they could work and help each other in different ways.

:waves: bbjunkey
I so agree with you...those two are playing a great game right now... :tup: