Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264211 times)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #600 on: September 06, 2011, 10:45:27 PM »
Kalia needs to suck it up!  Wait until she gets out of the house and reads the internet and sees what people are calling her!  She thinks everyone loves her............SURPRISE :meow:
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #601 on: September 06, 2011, 10:47:37 PM »
Rachel said something about how Kalia flip flops with the power and she doesn't trust her because a cow can't change it's spots!!!
Rachel is killing her jury votes and doesn't care one bit! I think she thinks she's funny! Truthfully, I think if every jury member were to share their Rachel message stories, they would actually laugh at how over the top she went with them all.  It's so over the top that it's comical!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #602 on: September 06, 2011, 10:52:59 PM »
So much for "Dani's" great game play/strategy..let's count the casualties Dom..Shelly..Kalia.. if Porsche goes it would be so fitting and Dani.. even if she was BD'd she brought it on herself for turning on the vets too early she couldn't be trusted..future BB players a word to the wise don't be a Dani  :lol3:

:waves: unbelievable great post !

both Dani and Shelly made the same mistake.  There may be a time to turn -- but they both had no clue-- and also the way they did it only burned every bridge

They burned every bridge, but still thought they could sucker vote their way back into good graces....  just goes to show their strategy really sucked

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #603 on: September 06, 2011, 10:54:41 PM »
Rachel is killing her jury votes... :( But at least it's entertaining for everyone... :lol3:

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #604 on: September 06, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
I'm guessing we have to wait for Nominations & Veto til tomorrow night??? :duno:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #605 on: September 06, 2011, 10:58:40 PM »
I'm guessing we have to wait for Nominations & Veto til tomorrow night??? :duno:
Adam said earlier today to Jordon -- if it was okay if he won HOH if he put up her and Porch.  Then he was hoping for a Rach veto win to save Jordon.  If Adam wins veto -- who knows-- probably will save Jordon.  Since he wants both her and Jeff's vote if she's out.  I hope someone gets an inside scoop during the night and we hear about it before tomorrow night. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #606 on: September 06, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
 :waves: brenchell..yup feeds are blocked until the bb show airs on the west coast so not until around midnight wed/thurs am

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #607 on: September 06, 2011, 11:02:14 PM »
Rachel is killing her jury votes... :( But at least it's entertaining for everyone... :lol3:

since they do talk to each other on their down time....Rachel probably figures thats the best way to get to the final 2....all honesty she can still butter the jury up at the end, and who knows....i'm hoping she gets the $$$$$$$'s :hearts:  love Rachel

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #608 on: September 06, 2011, 11:13:22 PM »
 :waves: Hiya Del!! I soo hate waiting to find out who's going to win what...if Porsche doesn't get voted out, I'm gonna b so upset!!! Rachel please win the Veto!!! Definitely voting for Rach for America's Favorite Player!!! I think she definitely is the MVP of BB!!! GO RACHEL!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thanks bbjunky for sharing that tidbit of info with us...that kinda eases my mind a tad.  :iok

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #609 on: September 06, 2011, 11:14:26 PM »
moo!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #610 on: September 06, 2011, 11:17:14 PM »
:waves: Hiya Del!! I soo hate waiting to find out who's going to win what...if Porsche doesn't get voted out, I'm gonna b so upset!!! Rachel please win the Veto!!! Definitely voting for Rach for America's Favorite Player!!! I think she definitely is the MVP of BB!!! GO RACHEL!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thanks bbjunky for sharing that tidbit of info with us...that kinda eases my mind a tad.  :iok

Rachel has my vote for America's fav also!  but i hope she wins the whole kit n kaboodle this time!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #611 on: September 06, 2011, 11:21:20 PM »

Rachel has my vote for America's fav also!  but i hope she wins the whole kit n kaboodle this time!

I AGREE 10000000000%!!!  She definitely deserves it more than anyone else...IMO of course!!! :tup:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #612 on: September 06, 2011, 11:21:29 PM »
My only concern with Adam winning HOH, is that he will throw the veto comp so that he won't have to decide who goes to jury. He doesn't want to loose a jury vote, and since he is already in the top 3 I don't think he really cares who goes with him. He is friends with all 3.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #613 on: September 06, 2011, 11:29:59 PM »
My only concern with Adam winning HOH, is that he will throw the veto comp so that he won't have to decide who goes to jury. He doesn't want to loose a jury vote, and since he is already in the top 3 I don't think he really cares who goes with him. He is friends with all 3.

As long as he throws it to Rachel, I don't care!!! I just want her safe...she deserves to b in the F3, and then F2, and then to win!!! GO ALL THE WAY RACHEL  :wohoo:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #614 on: September 06, 2011, 11:30:15 PM »
This is just like when i was in the dark from Hurricane Irene and i didn't know who won HOH......for 4 long agonizing days/nights it drove me bonkers.....i know it's not as long a wait here but still just as agonizing....i am so glad you live updaters keep us informed....what a great job...KUDO's to all of you! :tup:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: September 06, 2011, 11:48:45 PM »
Even if Adam wins the Pov, he doesn't have to use it and Rachel will still choose, then he still won't have blood on his hands  :oh 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #616 on: September 06, 2011, 11:57:04 PM »

This board is amazing  :tup:  :tup: :tup:

I think we all knew that Kalia's campaigning was hopeless but just to know that she is evicted really takes all the up and down guesswork away.  We all knew she was toast and she herself knew that she had put up R up way too many times to have a chance to pull a con number on her.  R is way too sharp for that.

It's almost all over but the shouting!!!  P is probably going, leaving Adam Rachel and Jordon.  This is tough one.  Adam is determined and he may just take this.  Rachel deserves it but she burned her bridges I think early on with people in the jury house.  Unless Adam and Rachel cancel each other out and they once again give it to Jordon who does not really deserve it.  Sweet girl but rode on coattails all summer.

Can't wait to see the reactions of Shelly entering the jury house - at least she has DAni to protect her from Jeff  (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #617 on: September 06, 2011, 11:57:05 PM »
Adam suggested that he throw the veto, and Jordan and Rachel said "Noooooooooo.  Don't do that!"  They were concerned it would leave room for Porsche to win it and they want all three of them playing hard for it, not just the two of them.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #619 on: September 07, 2011, 12:00:26 AM »
Cleo reports there are big fireworks in the jury house and Jeff's mouth is blurred a lot.  Ooooohhh...can't wait to see it!!!  Otev is a giant shark and is the exact same comp as last year, only instead of CDs they are grabbing pies.  And Kalia looks like a giant blueberry.   :lol3: 

Sure sounds like we're in for a great show tomorrow night!  5 o'clock PST and the live streaming video can't get here soon enough! 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:04:17 AM by Paisley »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #620 on: September 07, 2011, 12:05:43 AM »
The six questions were about Jeff, Keith, Cassi, Brendon and Dom with the final question being about Evel Dick.

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #621 on: September 07, 2011, 12:07:22 AM »
Cleo reports there are big fireworks in the jury house and Jeff's mouth is blurred a lot.  Ooooohhh...can't wait to see it!!!  Otev is a giant shark and is the exact same comp as last year, only instead of CDs they are grabbing pies.  And Kalia looks like a giant blueberry.   :lol3: 

Sure sounds like we're in for a great show tomorrow night!  5 o'clock PST and the live streaming video can't get here soon enough!

:wohoo: I can't wait to see Dani's face when Kalia walks in, and hopefully Porsche afterwards!!! Her face will b priceless!!!  :yess:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #622 on: September 07, 2011, 12:18:14 AM »
In the fortune Julie repeated about Jeff, she said "Clown shoeS" instead of "Clown shoe", so the answer was false.  It wouldn't surprise me if this was the answer Jordan got wrong, because she was saying "shoes" all night long. 

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #623 on: September 07, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »
According to Cleo, she saw workers painting the walls for the veto comp tomorrow, and she says they looked very similar to last year's final four veto comp. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #624 on: September 07, 2011, 12:28:29 AM »
OMG, I can't wait to see the feeds tomorrow because I won't have to keep muting Kalia!!!!   :lala