Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 265518 times)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #475 on: September 06, 2011, 01:13:44 AM »
I have always respected the UPDATERS but let me tell you I don't know how they do it!!

I'm sweating just trying to update BBAD..and not doing to well  :lol3:

Y'all are a dedicted awesome bunch  :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #476 on: September 06, 2011, 01:14:01 AM »
At least i dont feel like a total loser spending all the time i did flirting with yet another BOX! :ft: Crystal seems like she rocked it  in her day with her zings!! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #477 on: September 06, 2011, 01:16:44 AM »
Ugot you are one smart cookie and hung in there with the tweets. Kudos to you  :tup:

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #478 on: September 06, 2011, 01:18:48 AM »
How do the HG know what to memories for the HoH comp? And will the FT predictions have any effect on future comp?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #479 on: September 06, 2011, 01:20:26 AM »
Thanks Del!! :waves: like a good friend said well all have a crush on a BOX some time in our lives! :lol:

Ugot you are one smart cookie and hung in there with the tweets. Kudos to you  :tup:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: September 06, 2011, 01:20:28 AM »
Thank God for the BBAD updaters that can rewind and get all the predictions quickly.  Crystal is talking too quickly for me!   :lol3:

Ugot, very impressed that you have called this one!  :jam:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #481 on: September 06, 2011, 01:22:25 AM »
in the past things said in the house have played part in the up coming HOH /POV comps.. the :ft:  was predicted by alison grodner that it will come into play. 

magic * ball says "all signs point to yes"

How do the HG know what to memories for the HoH comp? And will the FT predictions have any effect on future comp?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #482 on: September 06, 2011, 01:24:10 AM »
:lol3: some wood say EYE stalked  instead of  called this one! :lol3:

thanks bambam

Thank God for the BBAD updaters that can rewind and get all the predictions quickly.  Crystal is talking too quickly for me!   :lol3:

Ugot, very impressed that you have called this one!  :jam:

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #483 on: September 06, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »
oh thanks!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #484 on: September 06, 2011, 01:26:44 AM »
@BBfortuneteller just tweeted this:

BBFortuneTeller M. Fortune Teller
"Fortunate Followers" Do U understand my riddles? Listen closely! Some may have been influenced by U! ;) #BB13 #SuperPass #BBAD #BigBrother
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #485 on: September 06, 2011, 01:31:02 AM »
make sure you go here to see all the :ft: 's predictions! we will be updating them thru the nite

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26174.new.html#new

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #486 on: September 06, 2011, 01:31:56 AM »
usually its a true/ false  A/B  type question

oh thanks!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #487 on: September 06, 2011, 01:37:15 AM »
If this doesn't convince them to get rid of Kalia nothing will!! She is an actress and used to learning lines quickly for auditions..She can't stay!! Earlier she was in the kitchen bragging to Rachel that this was her "job"..if that didn't seal the vote out deal nothing will..Maybe Jordon will decide not to give her that stupid sympathy vote now!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #488 on: September 06, 2011, 01:43:42 AM »
OMG i so said this to TL on the phone earlier.RE: kalia acting  & learning lines. Jordan did tell Rachel as soon as the predictions started  "now  kalia has to go" :lol3:

If this doesn't convince them to get rid of Kalia nothing will!! She is an actress and used to learning lines quickly for auditions..She can't stay!! Earlier she was in the kitchen bragging to Rachel that this was her "job"..if that didn't seal the vote out deal nothing will..Maybe Jordon will decide not to give her that stupid sympathy vote now!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: September 06, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »
You got it Ugot  ;)  I'm doing them verbatim as best I can by replaying BBAD over and over again LOL

In 2018, Shelly will make millions when her book "How I Created The Perfect Tan, and How You Tan Too" reaches #3 on the all time best seller list

In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bare, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an Igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie

In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets, muttering only two words: Clown Shoe

On October 15, 2011 at 3:42 pm, Danielle will reconcile with her father Dick, at 3:49 pm, they will go back to not speaking

In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days, and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will land her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester

In 2016, Lawon will take New York fashion week by storm when he launches Hansomfied line of hats, ties and jackets

After taking nine years to earn his PhD, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike, after discovering the cure for an ailment that plagued him his entire life, athlete's foot

In 2020, Adam will file for bankruptcy, after investing his life savings into a line of bacon scented heavy-metal teddy bears for children

In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a nine pound, six ounce bouncing baby boy named Bookie Jr. after it's proud father

In 2012, Cassie will land a role along side international mega star David Hasselhoff, in the countryfied Baywatch reboot, Riverwatch

In 2015, Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition, by bringing gifts to heavily tattooed orphans, changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick

In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of 17 Magazine with the headline Total DOMination.  He'll dethrone pop-sensation Justin Beeber as Americas Favorite Heartthrob

In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called Love Rejection, but it will be short lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants

In 2011, after the runaway success of the humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of humilitard inspired items, including the humili-car, the humili-fire and the humili-bake oven

This is the complete list folks...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #490 on: September 06, 2011, 01:57:47 AM »
mama she does that every time but usually corrects herself.  hopefully it will be her downfall!

From your lips to the FTs ear LOL

I am so bored by Porche, I do NOT want her in F3

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: September 06, 2011, 02:00:15 AM »
I am so bored by Porche, I do NOT want her in F3

I know!  but at least she's easier to deal with than Kalia.  Course maybe she just can't get a word in edgewise with K and will start her rambling after K is gone lol

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #492 on: September 06, 2011, 02:08:15 AM »
Thanks Thunder!! :kuss:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #493 on: September 06, 2011, 02:25:35 AM »
Just because the :ft: Fortune teller spoke tonight doesnt mean  it will be used in the  upcoming HOH but odd are most likely yes.. however they still have the memory wall mash up that can come first and the :ft: predictions may be used in the  POV

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #494 on: September 06, 2011, 02:30:19 AM »
Ugot..am I remembering wrong but didn't BB production do announcements a few years back all thru the nite waking the HG's..they were going crazy and they used them for HOH..I'm old so I may be imagining this  :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: September 06, 2011, 03:14:38 AM »
I played back Crystal's (BB Fortune Teller) greeting and it does say HOH...

Greetings house guests! I am Crystal, the BB fortune teller. I'm having a premonition...the winner of BB is in this room with me right now. Anytime you hear my laugh, you have one minute to come to my parlor for a reading. After every fortune, you must leave my presence. Miss a reading, and my prediction is...You won't be winning HOH.

Offline rp197312004

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #496 on: September 06, 2011, 04:19:00 AM »
SO are we getting nothing through the live feeds etc for the next day. I thought this is why we paid for access.  This kinda blows, anyone know if we will get anything on BBAD tonight.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: September 06, 2011, 05:54:36 AM »
SO are we getting nothing through the live feeds etc for the next day. I thought this is why we paid for access.  This kinda blows, anyone know if we will get anything on BBAD tonight.

Almost sure it came up on this mornings after dark that it will have a live broadcast tonight...it was a written notice from what i remember.
It looks like the f/t kept the houseguest up allnight...only one who didn't wake up was Rachel.   :tup:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #498 on: September 06, 2011, 09:31:01 AM »
 Thanks Thunder!! :tup:  I was so loopy :iok from being up late and posting alll day  I wasnt sure what the heck my mind was thinking   it was mush by that time of my post! 

Besides i was busy working that :ft: box with tweets of :hrt:   :lol3:

I played back Crystal's (BB Fortune Teller) greeting and it does say HOH...

Greetings house guests! I am Crystal, the BB fortune teller. I'm having a premonition...the winner of BB is in this room with me right now. Anytime you hear my laugh, you have one minute to come to my parlor for a reading. After every fortune, you must leave my presence. Miss a reading, and my prediction is...You won't be winning HOH.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #499 on: September 06, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
I'm sure they will be used in this HOH but can you imagine if it they didn't and either didn't use it at all or make them wait for the last comp.  Oh gosh.  Poor little Jordo would lose it all.

They are all trying so hard!  I hope Jordan get it for her sake.  I know she's tired of not winning.
This beat is "tecnotronics"