Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264344 times)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #450 on: September 05, 2011, 10:12:56 PM »
I don't think Jordon makes it to f3.  Her only hope for that is if Kali stayed.  She (K) would have worked her butt off to get Adam out first.  P/R/A are making moves to get f3.  R & J, I think have totally underestimated Porch in the questions department.  Her and Adam have been working on that.  I haven't see R & J studying recently.

Jordan and Rachel are studying right now as we speak...and getting darn good at answering the questions quickly and correctly. 

And no one is plotting against Jordan.  Rachel will never ever abandon the one person who stood by her the entire game and Adam wants to go to the F3 with the people who have been honest with him the entire game.  Adam and Rachel are talking with Porsche kinda like Dani would do with Adam...hint that she has hope without telling her everything.  Basically they are covering their bases in case Porsche wins HOH, as is Jordan. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: September 05, 2011, 10:20:33 PM »
I don't think Jordon makes it to f3.  Her only hope for that is if Kali stayed.  She (K) would have worked her butt off to get Adam out first.  P/R/A are making moves to get f3.  R & J, I think have totally underestimated Porch in the questions department.  Her and Adam have been working on that.  I haven't see R & J studying recently.

Jordan and Rachel are studying right now as we speak...and getting darn good at answering the questions quickly and correctly. 

And no one is plotting against Jordan.  Rachel will never ever abandon the one person who stood by her the entire game and Adam wants to go to the F3 with the people who have been honest with him the entire game.  Adam and Rachel are talking with Porsche kinda like Dani would do with Adam...hint that she has hope without telling her everything.  Basically they are covering their bases in case Porsche wins HOH, as is Jordan.

right after I typed that -- I went back to the feeds and saw that they were back at it studying.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm a big JJ fan.  But I just haven't felt Jordon has a fire in her belly so to speak.  I so want her to get to the f2 with Rach.  I wish that both Porch and Kali could leave tomorrow night.  I also don't think Jordon should give Kali a vote at all.    I know she's trying to work a potential vote from K.  She's a better person than I -- because if Kali booted my guy out like she did Jeff, no way would she get my vote.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #452 on: September 05, 2011, 10:25:23 PM »

right after I typed that -- I went back to the feeds and saw that they were back at it studying.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm a big JJ fan.  But I just haven't felt Jordon has a fire in her belly so to speak.  I so want her to get to the f2 with Rach.  I wish that both Porch and Kali could leave tomorrow night.  I also don't think Jordon should give Kali a vote at all.    I know she's trying to work a potential vote from K.  She's a better person than I -- because if Kali booted my guy out like she did Jeff, no way would she get my vote.

Your right about that wouldn't get mine either....might say something nicer than a cow doesn't change it's spots (Rachel you kill me with that one!!!!)  but the sympathy vote nah!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #453 on: September 05, 2011, 10:33:26 PM »
Jordan isn't a very fiery person, so maybe that's why, but she's definitely in it and playing the game.  She was really upset when she heard Kalia had said she only wanted to be with Jeff and could care less about being in the house.  And Rachel was actually telling someone today that Jordan is and has played very hard the entire game (which surprised me). 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #454 on: September 05, 2011, 10:42:03 PM »
Come look here to see what the :ft:  @BBfortuneteller & @MadameBroella have tweeted right before and after the current **outside** Lockdown

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26174.new.html#new
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #455 on: September 05, 2011, 10:47:49 PM »
Adam thinks they are setting up the Fortune Teller, Ugot!!!   :lol3:

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #456 on: September 05, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »
Come look here to see what the :ft:  @BBfortuneteller & @MadameBroella have tweeted right before and after the current **outside** Lockdown

This is my first time watching big Brother..what does any of that with the FT mean?  Has there been a FT before?

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #457 on: September 05, 2011, 11:01:47 PM »
FT = Fortune Teller

This is the first season we have seen  :ft:

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #458 on: September 05, 2011, 11:03:36 PM »
Ok..that's what I thought, but just wasn't positive.  I'm just not sure what she can give at this point..it seems so late in the game for special powers or something like that.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #459 on: September 05, 2011, 11:07:14 PM »
Could be a really cool prize.

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2011, 11:08:48 PM »
True....hope Kalia doesn't freaking get it.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2011, 11:11:40 PM »
Or maybe a hint about what one of the upcoming comps could be (after all, she is a Fortune Teller).  That would qualify as a special power.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #462 on: September 05, 2011, 11:11:59 PM »
EYE am PUMPED UP! for the @BBfortuneteller :ft:

she just tweeted

BBFortuneTeller M. Fortune Teller
EYE was wondering when production would come in and give maintenance 2 my box! EYE sure hope it works! If not,it may need some more lovin ;)
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #463 on: September 05, 2011, 11:13:04 PM »
Ok..that's what I thought, but just wasn't positive.  I'm just not sure what she can give at this point..it seems so late in the game for special powers or something like that.

It does seem awfully late in the game, I'm hoping no special power!

Welcome to RFF Yaya!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #464 on: September 05, 2011, 11:14:12 PM »
Speaking of BBAD...will it be dark Tuesday night, too?  Might be a good time to resubscribe, since Dexter will be starting soon.   :wohoo:

The channel guide shows that it will be on, but not sure if that is true or not, anyone out there know for sure.  Plus Dexter is the one of the best shows ever. IMO

Love that show  :hrt: Wonder if Julia Stiles character is coming back.

Offline yaya1300

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #465 on: September 05, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »
THANKS!!! :)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #466 on: September 05, 2011, 11:21:14 PM »
:welcome: yaya1300 :waves:  this is the best  place to be! so glad you found us! & its never too late in the game for you to be part of the RFF family!

This is my first time watching big Brother..what does any of that with the FT mean?  Has there been a FT before?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #467 on: September 05, 2011, 11:24:48 PM »
is this yet another clue

"Fortunate Followers" EYE play 2 U more than U may have thought... just look around the house a bit... #SuperPass #BB13 #CBSBigBrother #BBAD
4 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #468 on: September 05, 2011, 11:25:02 PM »
Jordan isn't a very fiery person, so maybe that's why, but she's definitely in it and playing the game.  She was really upset when she heard Kalia had said she only wanted to be with Jeff and could care less about being in the house.  And Rachel was actually telling someone today that Jordan is and has played very hard the entire game (which surprised me).

that's very interesting; considering that the few times i have seen jordon talk about rachel it's been undercutting her ie when she was talking to p and k about making a 4 way deal, she said well i know rachel has lied and all, etc. and when julie asked jordon what it has been like this week with her and rachel, she said well rachel is a handful but never a dull moment.  rachel flinched back both times???  was that strategy on jordon's part???

I don't think Rachel has a chance to win even though she may ultimately be the only deserving one because she doesn't have the admiration of the majority of the jury house.  She ruffled too many feathers early on in the game.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: September 05, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »
And the fortune teller finally comes to life! Must be for the HOH competition.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #470 on: September 05, 2011, 11:51:27 PM »
The :ft: fortune teller said one of you  in this room will be the winner of BB Every time "Crystal" laughs, HGs have 1 min to get to the parlor room and  to  hear a reading or you wont be winning HOH

there will be several messages from the :ft: all night so  if you are sure you got it please post it! 

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #471 on: September 06, 2011, 12:01:01 AM »
is this yet another clue

"Fortunate Followers" EYE play 2 U more than U may have thought... just look around the house a bit... #SuperPass #BB13 #CBSBigBrother #BBAD
4 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

ugot - it might be a clue but i am CLUELESS  :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: September 06, 2011, 12:12:48 AM »
I listed this in The Fortune Teller spot under the Discussion tab:

I got the first three:

In 2018, Shelly will make millions when her book "How I Created The Perfect Tan, and How You Tan Too" reaches #3 on the all time best seller list

In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bare, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an Igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie

In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets, muttering only two words: Clown Shoe

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #473 on: September 06, 2011, 12:38:19 AM »
I listed this in The Fortune Teller spot under the Discussion tab:

I got the first three:

In 2018, Shelly will make millions when her book "How I Created The Perfect Tan, and How You Tan Too" reaches #3 on the all time best seller list

In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bare, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an Igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie

In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets, muttering only two words: Clown Shoe

:lol3: :lol3:

Jeff said NO CLOWNS at his kids birthday parties!!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: September 06, 2011, 01:05:52 AM »
Or maybe a hint about what one of the upcoming comps could be (after all, she is a Fortune Teller).  That would qualify as a special power.

At least I got close!   :jam: