Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264157 times)

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #375 on: September 04, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »
Did they not have the veto comp or ceremony tonight??? I've been gone all day, haven't got towatch it yet!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: September 04, 2011, 10:38:00 PM »
The veto competition was yesterday.  Adam won.

The ceremony is on Monday(s). 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #377 on: September 04, 2011, 10:57:02 PM »
With you grace. If the newbs stuck together and werent starstruck they would have made it. Imagine if the season was 7 bb dynamic duos, it would be soo much more interesting.

Sheliar and Kalia were the first newbs to betray the "alliance".  Both voted off Keith and it was downhill for the newbs alliance after that.  Then sheliar betrayed Dom and told Rachel stuff he confided in her and Rachel had him evicted.  Newbs never had a chance.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #378 on: September 04, 2011, 10:59:09 PM »

Rachel telling Adam she thinks she doesn't have enough votes from the jury.  I am afraid she is right.  WE like her now more than the jury does.  The way I see it, only Brendon is a sure thing for her.

She rattled too many feathers from the vet alliance early on and I don't see them giving it to her, even though she deserves it.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #379 on: September 04, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »

All the houseguests should just play hide and seek with Kalia to avoid her trying to corner them. I would... :lol3:
[/quote]

Or be like Adam's (Charlie's) Angels w Adam and stand as a 4some against her!!  full force.... :lol3:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #380 on: September 04, 2011, 11:37:23 PM »
At least by Kalia segregating herself we don't have to listen to her motormouth
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline royrescue

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Lord please help US@
« Reply #381 on: September 04, 2011, 11:50:47 PM »
do you all think cowlia will tell J/R/A about porky putting laxitive in the muscle milk?? and tell jordo that was the day she had cramps?? :meow: :meow: :meow:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #382 on: September 05, 2011, 12:04:52 AM »
do you all think cowlia will tell J/R/A about porky putting laxitive in the muscle milk?? and tell jordo that was the day she had cramps?? :meow: :meow: :meow:

That's a good question!  I don't think she would only because it could be spun and put back on her for never saying anything prior to BB telling her to dump it.

Kalia...stop...talking....now....I only understand 1 out of 10 words
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #383 on: September 05, 2011, 01:42:13 AM »
The veto competition was yesterday.  Adam won.

The ceremony is on Monday(s).

Yea, I'm a dummy...I'm soo worried about Adam using the Veto on one of the Noms...I meant veto ceremony...but I forgot that's Wednesday!!!

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #384 on: September 05, 2011, 01:50:17 AM »
YAY...I'M A RFF FULL MEMBER NOW AND I HAVE 3 YELLOW SQUARES...WOOHOO!!! :conf: :hearts: :wohoo:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #385 on: September 05, 2011, 02:05:35 AM »
YAY...I'M A RFF FULL MEMBER NOW AND I HAVE 3 YELLOW SQUARES...WOOHOO!!! :conf: :hearts: :wohoo:

Hi Brenchel - And I am going  :wohoo: :wohoo: having FOUR SQUARES!!!  We have made it!!! :tup:

What do you think your fav R's chances are for taking the $500 K with the undertainty of the jury for her???

Nuala

« Reply #386 on: September 05, 2011, 03:44:10 AM »

Congrats Brenchel Forever!!!!

Nuala

« Reply #387 on: September 05, 2011, 03:44:36 AM »
does anyone know anything about the  :ft: twist?

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #388 on: September 05, 2011, 03:50:44 AM »
The only thing about  :ft: I'm sure of is that Ugot thinks everyday is the day she's going to do something.   :lol3:  Gotta love Ugot for keepin' the faith.   :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #389 on: September 05, 2011, 08:43:27 AM »
Ha ha ha well  at least its something better to think about with the fortune teller  :ft: coming alive than KNOWING  Kalia  is gonna kaliapaigning the next 12 more plus hours!

Besides she's :ft:  been tweeting  to me ;) so she has been giving me some insight on her &/or who she /he is!

The only thing about  :ft: I'm sure of is that Ugot thinks everyday is the day she's going to do something.   :lol3:  Gotta love Ugot for keepin' the faith.   :hrt:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: September 05, 2011, 09:47:32 AM »
Have a Question about the live feeds....can't find the post but someone wrote about the down time from 24/7 feeds with it coming to the end...i wanted to try the 3 day live feed...would it be for today and tomorrow only?   

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #391 on: September 05, 2011, 09:54:12 AM »
 :waves: umbelievable I may be wrong so if anyone thinks different they can post..I think as soon as they do the eviction sometime tomorrow and it goes to the Trivia screen I think it will be blacked out until after Thursday's live show..so about 2 days :( No updates Ima gonna  :'(

After watching last nights show it definately sounds like Kalia or Porsche is NOT going to change Adum's mind. His DR's were pretty certain ofcourse crazier things have happend  :lol3:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #392 on: September 05, 2011, 10:01:02 AM »
:waves: umbelievable I may be wrong so if anyone thinks different they can post..I think as soon as they do the eviction sometime tomorrow and it goes to the Trivia screen I think it will be blacked out until after Thursday's live show..so about 2 days :( No updates Ima gonna  :'(

After watching last nights show it definately sounds like Kalia or Porsche is NOT going to change Adum's mind. His DR's were pretty certain ofcourse crazier things have happend  :lol3:

I'm gonna  :'(  too.....  I am totally for Rachel, but wondering if Porsche will decide differently if she does make it who goes f/2  since Adam refused to use it. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: September 05, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »
does anyone know anything about the  :ft: twist?
According to the tweets, they hinted that "That's what she said" is going to unlock her, like Abracadaba opens a door. Then last night BB played the "That's what she said" button a lot. But, the next series of tweets said that only one person can turn it on...meaning Allison Grodner. So  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #394 on: September 05, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »
Have a Question about the live feeds....can't find the post but someone wrote about the down time from 24/7 feeds with it coming to the end...i wanted to try the 3 day live feed...would it be for today and tomorrow only?   

I can't say for certain, but if they have a taped show with Kalia being evicted on Tuesday, we may not have the live feeds from some time on Tuesday until after the live show on Thursday. This is a possibility to consider before starting the trial. OTOH, you would have lots of time for the flashbacks. :)

And unless the :ft: has a get out of jail free card for :crybabe: Kalia she's :toast even if we have to wait to have it confirmed. :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #395 on: September 05, 2011, 11:32:34 AM »
My BB minds working again  :iok

Porsche is being pretty smart right now. I do believe she now feels that Kalia has sunk her own ship so why should she rock it.  She has said enough to let ppl know she doesn't want to go but not drive them crazy like Kalia is and begging and as Adum says "keep digging"

Now Grace  :waves: my BB Sista' who I  :hrt: don't you be thinking I am drinking the Porsche Potion but will admit she has "moments"  :lol3:

OK BB get their butts outta bed and let's get this POV moving!! I'm so waitin' for the Kalia meltdown and watchin' her just try to destry Porsche. Kalia will realize she is  a goner! I'm telling y'all my RFF friends It's gonna get UGLY in da house  :wohoo:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: September 05, 2011, 11:40:58 AM »

I can't say for certain, but if they have a taped show with Kalia being evicted on Tuesday, we may not have the live feeds from some time on Tuesday until after the live show on Thursday. This is a possibility to consider before starting the trial. OTOH, you would have lots of time for the flashbacks. :)

And unless the :ft: has a get out of jail free card for :crybabe: Kalia she's :toast even if we have to wait to have it confirmed. :snicker:

The feeds should actually be up after the special live eviction episode on Wednesday, according the RealityFreakWill.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #397 on: September 05, 2011, 11:44:00 AM »
So this meeting at 10 BB time that Rachel is referring to, would that be to let them all know what is going to happen over the next 3 days? or do they keep that on the down low until just before they do things?  I cannot remember!

I am very proud of Adum, for not screeching at Kalia, she would drive me nuts.  I really expected to see her sleeping on the floor right beside Adums bed, since she was saying she was sticking to him for the next 24 hours.  She is a piece of work, how do her friends stand her, or does she even have any friends?
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: September 05, 2011, 11:48:34 AM »
I have no idea how Adam has kept his mouth shut to Kalia.  I think I would have gone off on her by now  :knuckles:

I really hate this time of year when they block us from the feeds for a day or two.  Totally not fair!  :meow:  We have paid for the feeds, so they should keep them up for us.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: September 05, 2011, 12:05:09 PM »
No kidding, BamBam!   (:;)  I've been without my feeds most of the summer thanks to my ISP non-stop upgrades, so the news that BB is locking us out for another full day is not sitting well with me.