Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264398 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #325 on: September 04, 2011, 06:54:48 AM »
DITTO  everyone....I thought Kalia burnt her last bridge but apparently she found another rung in Jordon....now Jordon knows keeping Kalia benefits her and her only...but also says no one can win against Kalia... :duno: jury still out on that one....lol

I like Jordon, keep her this week, but final 3 be a real match of Rachel, Adam and Porsche..i think Porsche and Rachel could re-unite their friendship, and take each other to the end...or Adam yes he says he wants a newbie at the end...him!!!!  Adam also admires the game and he of all people knows what a challenge it has been for Rachel to stay in the game...votes he may think he has Jeff's etc...but if Jordon is out and those votes would probably go Rachels way depending on how Jordon leaves and knowing Rachel was there for her too.  Dani had made a statement earlier that she could vote for Rachel...(i think when her and Kalia were talking one time when she was able to get a word in edgewise)  Anyway i want Rachel to win the whole thing, but i don't think Jordon deserves a win here...seems like she could have pushed through the donut HOH but once again she failed to produce a win, in the beginning it was summer in the jury house with Jeff...but somehow the $$$ signs took over... SHOCKER!!  sorry had to do that!  All i can say is Kalia go.....RACHEL WIN THIS THING!!! :hearts:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: September 04, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »
And while i'm on a roll here...I think i read all the feeds, on Rachel's pandora box...it seems like everyone was excited that they got 3 min shop spree...and that Adam got Tori Spelling...but even though Rachel got Jessie and all about Jessie items....not once (and maybe i missed it) did i see where she felt sad or mad or unhappy that everyone got nice clothes etc....didn't she even get them signed articles of clothing....This whole season houseguest won money, trip, clothing.....etc....plus the stipend they got for being on the show....but other than trying to stay alive in the game and her stipend what did she win???? HOH  Veto.... heck they even hid the wine from her, and all the stuff that was taken was blamed on her or Brendon.... just what kind of people do they have playing this game...vengeful hateful...i could go on...but you'll start banning me from the board.... (:;)

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #327 on: September 04, 2011, 09:49:26 AM »
Adam should really use the POV on Porsche and send Jordan home. He really hasn't made a big move at all, and every season the Jury members ask you what your best move was in the game, and what is Adam going to say? He floated by every week, and has done nothing. He has to realize that he has no chance to win, unless he makes a big move here and sends Jordan home. He needs to put the Jeff love aside and send Jordan home. I am not a Kalia fan, so I really couldn't care less if she goes home, but for the sake of Adam's game he needs to send Jordan home.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #328 on: September 04, 2011, 10:01:55 AM »
People are saying that a J and R final 2 will go to J but I am not so sure.

Rachel - Brendon, Dani (will vote on game play), Porche (sees J as a coat tail rider, also Jeff said not to talk to Porche, so Jordan has obeyed, tsk, tsk) and Adam (he sees R as his competition and although he likes J believes R is the better game player)

Just My Opinion
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: September 04, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »
I don't think its wise for Adam to send Jordon home this week -- votes from the jury are key now.  He'll probably let Porch win HOH next week -- let her do the putting up of R & J.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #330 on: September 04, 2011, 10:38:54 AM »
Well there you have it!!! Adam told porshe there is no way in hell he is voting to keep Kalia. Guess then there is no way in hell adam is winning against the vets either.  He will have alot of explaining to do to Farrah.  :lol3:
I have been wondering about whether Rachel has said anything about going to f2 with jordan if she thinks she is going to win? I feel no matter who goes up against Jordan in f2 is playing for 2nd place. Rachel is all game, why does she not realize that? or is she so headstrong to believe she will win because jordan already won and jury will not give it to her again? hummm. plz BB all newbies next season. please... :tup:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #331 on: September 04, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »
FYI...here's the schedule for the week

Wednesday's special eviction episode will be pre-taped on Tuesday @5pm BB time to air on Wed.

Expect 30 hours of feed outage from probably 4pm Tues BB time until 9pm Wed nite after BB finish airing on the west coast. I look for feeds to re-air the first 30 hours of footage that started at midnight July 8th thru 6am the 9th.

They will do the veto meeting, eviction and HOH comp during Tuesday's taping. Then the F4 will do the veto comp on Wed.

On Thursday's live show, they will do veto meeting, eviction and the start of the endurance comp which is the first part of the three part HOH comp. They will do part two sometime over the weekend.

No recrap episode this year. On Sunday 9/11 CBS is airing a two hour special on the 10th anniversary of 9/11

On finale night, Wed, 9/14 90 minute episode, they will air the results of part 1 and 2. the part 3 will be live and then final eviction and the live finale show....

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: September 04, 2011, 11:12:14 AM »
hi everyone :waves:..as you know i dont have a fav this year, so i just have been playing the game in my head, like win someone wins hoh what would be there best move or veto what would be their best move...before i type this, please dont bash on me..ok :lol3:..cuz i am just thinking from a game point, and only that....i think Adum is a fool for not using the veto on porsche, [dont worry he will not use it] i am just typing from a game point only, he must know he cant win with R or J..no way...adam will only win if he goes with porsche, but he knows he cant be the one to take jordon out, Adum is very much crazy if he thinks he can win next to R or J....now i just think it is crazy that a person has only known 2 people JJ for 2 months, and they feel like they own them the J's...wow, please like i said i am only talking from a game move..not who my fav is..cuz Grace aint got one this year...now i think rach should win...but she will not win next to jordon, no one will win next to jordon, if adum wants to win bb..he better hope that porsche can win this next hoh, and pov, and get R or J out...then he better hope in the part 3 last part of hoh, porsche wins and takes adum to F2...thats the only way he is going to win bb....now trust me i do not care who wins...this season i did not like...but like i said rach deserves to win...for what its worth, this might sound Evil coming from Grace :lol3:..but if i had that veto right now, Grace wouldnt throw JJ under the bus, i would throw them under a Mack Truck, and sing Christmas Carols as I am driving....Like A Lunatic :lol3:...afterall it is for 5000.00 dollars and there is only one winner, ok....i was just giving what i think a game move for adum would [have] been....not that i want to see this [well it would be a making for great TV] and be a big move...but dont worry adum will not use the veto, wow, i cant believe he is just going to hand this game to jordon, and why did adum say in the cam last night, he owes jeff big time...hmmmm..no....you dont, this is bb...play your game, not un-less adum's game is to give Jordon the money...wow, ok, I :hrt: you all, just going through my head on the game, so please no rocks at Grace's head..thank you very much :<3
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2011, 11:21:53 AM »
yep, you are right, bb has to do a hoh tuesday, and a eviction on weds, then the F3 hoh will start, and like last season we did not have the feeds from tuesday, until after the show on weds, i saw that kevin was going to do a special on superpass this tuesday , so i am sure we will have call ins..and past HGS on susperpass to get us through not having the feeds for alittle over 24 hours...remember last season when the feeds came up on weds Brit was not in the house, she was voted out..bb will pre-tape this, and show it on the next show...not tonight's show, the next show..bb has to do it like this to get to the F3...to met their endline...end of show date.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2011, 11:27:16 AM »
As much as Jordan kept Rachel in the past for her vote, Rachel is keeping Jordan right now for her vote/ability to keep Rachel via veto.

It's called an alliance, both sides give a little and take a little.

I recall the last time Jordan won, people underestimated her and she went on a little run at the end. Does lightning strike twice?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: September 04, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »
And on a competely different topic, I have actually watched BBAD tonight and it is the first time this season that I watched it from the beginning without fast forwarding through it to just see the more interesting parts.

All I can say is, Kalia sat there for 30 minutes eating non-stop!!

All I could think about was watching some cow chewing her cud.

Elsie the Borden cow HAS NOTHING on Kalia when it comes to grazing with a blank look on her face!

all i got for this post is this.... :lol3: :lol3: way to funny

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #336 on: September 04, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
I think Porsche would beat Rachel in a final 2.  Porsche already has her final 2 pitch down - she couldn't do anything but tan and cook/eat the first 4 weeks because of the golden key.  When she was able to play she came in second a bunch of times and eventually started winning.  She didn't use the veto and sent Jeff home.  Plus people in the house like her better than Rachel.  I think she poses more danger to Rachel than anyone else as a final 2.

Adam - I think only poses a danger from the standpoint people don't like Rachel and he is a newbie.  He hasn't done much but the newbies wanted a newbie to win and I don't know who Jeff would vote for if she didn't take Jordan, since he personally found Rachel difficult to deal with - also if she sent Jordan home, Jordan might vote for Adam since he proved his loyalty to her.

Jordan - I agree with whoever posted before I don't think it is set in stone that she would win if it was J/R final 2.  Dani, Porshe, Adam, and Brendon in my opinion would vote for Rachel.  Jeff, Kalia and Shelly for Jordan.  Adam could switch to Jordan, and Kalia might get mad because Jordan voted to send her home, but I think her best shot is to take Jordan to the final 2 and make the newbies have to give it to a vet.  I think aside from Kalia even the ones who didn't like her would give it to her based on game play (provided she doesn't keep leaving sassy send offs to make them mad).

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »
I not sure if this has been said, but it seems to me Adam is going to F2 with Porshe, not Jordan.  After Kalia leaves it will be 2 on 2.  I think that is partly why he is set on getting Kalia out.  That will solidify him and Porshe as the newbie duo. That's just my take on it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #338 on: September 04, 2011, 12:05:58 PM »
Kg852, I absolutely 100% agree with your assessment.

Mommycass, I think Adam is hoping to be taken to F3 with R/J, and maybe at that point he'd battle it out in the end to try to make sure he's in F2.  On the flip side, I'm sure hes' hoping that if Porshe wins the next HOH, she puts up the vets, then drags him to the F2 with her.

All in all, he's in a pretty decent position if he just plays his cards right over the next few weeks.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:09:54 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #339 on: September 04, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »
 :waves: Albert first off let me say you are a funny and great poster you make me laugh! You must be close to me I'm in York County SC right on the NC border (you look out my driveway and see a Welcome to NC sign) I'm getting ready to move to FL the end of the month and starting to "purge" sorta ..going from 2 br 2 bath house to an apartment..if there is a way I can contact you for donations please pm me if you are interested  :)

:waves: dixonduke ITA with what you said..when Rachel needed someone to talk her off her crazy ledge Jordon was there for her..that's what 2 alliance members do for each other..I do hope Rachel wins tho she has really stepped up and is very deserving in my mind and at the beginning of this season you would have never seen that typed by me  :js:

:waves: Grace my BB Sist'a  showing you some  :hrt: enjoy this long weekend ..hope hubby is having a good day! Now take your truck and do somethin' useful run over Kalia please I don't even wanna listen to her question at jury vote time..ya gotta know we will all be groaning because Ms Superior will be going on and as usual saying nothin'  :lol3:

Looking forward to seeing tonights episode just to see the Adum/Tori thing  :) and Shelly going to the jury house  :yess:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #340 on: September 04, 2011, 12:15:32 PM »
On the flip side, I'm sure hes' hoping that if Porshe wins the next HOH, she puts up the vets, then drags him to the F2 with her.

Here is the key to the entire game (from today forward). Next week's HOH gets to protect them self, and that is it. The POV winner controls the rest of the game.

Having said that, I think the only way Adam misses the final 3 is with Jordan being HOH and Rachel winning POV (she would probably take Porsche). It's going to be interesting.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2011, 12:17:30 PM »
Also, at what point in BB history has the "I am on the block so I am going to isolate myself and feel sorry for myself and cry" strategy worked?

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #342 on: September 04, 2011, 12:25:10 PM »
I run maternity homes and supported living services for homeless, pregnant women and single mothers with children in NC and SC.

OMGOSHHHHH...Albert, you and I do almost the same kind of work, wow, i am the co-founder of 2 Orgs [non-profit] for women, and children of Abuse...i love my work so much, those women, and children are a BLESSING to Me....i know i can talk some crazy stuff on this board, but i can put bb aside from my real life, i havent told anyone until now, my work, cuz when i do, they question why i can talk this way or that way about a HG, it's b/cuz bb is a game they signed up for, and yes i do see things that puts a red flag in my face, on some relationships in the bb house, but it isnt my job to give a mental advise on a HG,,,this is my fun time...bb ..time, my Orgs.. place women, and children in wonderful shelters, we give them the education they need to get on their feet, I also help with fighting to get tougher laws past for children of Abuse, when i am working on any case, i will stay up day, and night sometimes for 2 years or more, to copy, and do anything i can to help the system with women, and children of Abuse..i am not a lawyer, I am the founder of my Orgs...and I will/ and can find anything on a abuser, i do have one website i pay for, i support, that one is public, and goes all over the world, the other 2...cannot be given out...as it could put the lives of these women, and children of Abuse in danger...thank you Albert for doing the WONDERFUL work you do, God..Bless..You :hrt:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:28:51 PM by Grace23 »

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #343 on: September 04, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »
People are saying that a J and R final 2 will go to J but I am not so sure.

Rachel - Brendon, Dani (will vote on game play), Porche (sees J as a coat tail rider, also Jeff said not to talk to Porche, so Jordan has obeyed, tsk, tsk) and Adam (he sees R as his competition and although he likes J believes R is the better game player)

Just My Opinion

:tup:  The longer Rachel stays in the house, the more her chances improve with the jury.  It's difficult to ignore not only all the comps she's won, but also the wonderful change in her demeanor after Brendon left the last time.  She's not the same Rachel who walked into the house and everyone hated.  She's overcome A LOT of personal issues to become the Rachel she wanted to be and has earned the respect of the other players.  Even Shelly had a sincere change of heart after a really great conversation where Rachel detailed every aspect of Shelly's game play (it was that conversation which led to Shelly giving Rachel back her stuffed puppy), and I can see her going to the jury house and telling everyone about how much Rachel has changed.

If Rachel doesn't make it to the F2, I really hope America votes her its favorite player.  She may still not be the most liked person in the house, but IMO she's the only person who has earned the designation of "America's Favorite Player." 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: September 04, 2011, 12:38:37 PM »
Jordan -  I don't think it is set in stone that she would win if it was J/R final 2.  Dani, Porshe, Adam, and Brendon in my opinion would vote for Rachel.  Jeff, Kalia and Shelly for Jordan.  Adam could switch to Jordan, and Kalia might get mad because Jordan voted to send her home, but I think her best shot is to take Jordan to the final 2 and make the newbies have to give it to a vet.  I think aside from Kalia even the ones who didn't like her would give it to her based on game play (provided she doesn't keep leaving sassy send offs to make them mad).
In this scenario, I think Adam would vote for Rachel too. Remember when  RJ were on the block (before the duos twist) RJ were with A in the kitchen going over who they would vote for out of the newbies in the end (cuz they thought R was being evicted and J the next week). Adam said with a sparkle in his eye, "Let the best MAN win" (hint hint LOL) and Jordan cut him right down and said something about game play. Then Adam replied, yeah, yeah, something about who played the best game (kinda sad J didn't have his back). IMO, Adam would vote for Rachel if it was RJ F2. He could even say it was Jordan's idea on how to judge the F2 so he voted for game play and that is Rachel.

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #345 on: September 04, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »
Adam needs to tell Kalia to shut up!!!!!! She is so full of it! She keeps saying she is true to her word and been true to Adam. SHE VOTED HIM OUT!!!! She is sitting there saying she was never going back on their final two deal! I wish BB would have a tv come out of the ceiling with flashbacks everytime Kalia says she honestly (which makes me puke a little in my mouth everytime the word honestly comes out of her FAKE MOUTH!) I never said that or that I never sold you up! LITERALLY I can't stand her! I have had yrs to develop my dislike of Jesse and I have had two seasons to come to terms with my hate on for Rachel. In the span of a couple of weeks my dislike of Kalia has surpassed the others!!!! If I have to hear one more time all that she has done I'm going to scream!!!! She is now telling Adam that she wouldn't put Adam up next week...wouldn't Porcha be interested to know that she would put her up and keep Adam. I hope he goes right to Porcha and tells her. She is trying to claim the glory of getting Jeff out..Its was Shelly that got Jeff out as far as I'm concerned!!!!!! This chick has got to go!!!! I will cancel my feeds if I have to listen to her gloat for another week!!!!

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #346 on: September 04, 2011, 01:01:32 PM »
Adam needs to tell Kalia to shut up!!!!!! She is so full of it! She keeps saying she is true to her word and been true to Adam. SHE VOTED HIM OUT!!!! She is sitting there saying she was never going back on their final two deal! I wish BB would have a tv come out of the ceiling with flashbacks everytime Kalia says she honestly (which makes me puke a little in my mouth everytime the word honestly comes out of her FAKE MOUTH!) I never said that or that I never sold you up! LITERALLY I can't stand her! I have had yrs to develop my dislike of Jesse and I have had two seasons to come to terms with my hate on for Rachel. In the span of a couple of weeks my dislike of Kalia has surpassed the others!!!! If I have to hear one more time all that she has done I'm going to scream!!!! She is now telling Adam that she wouldn't put Adam up next week...wouldn't Porcha be interested to know that she would put her up and keep Adam. I hope he goes right to Porcha and tells her. She is trying to claim the glory of getting Jeff out..Its was Shelly that got Jeff out as far as I'm concerned!!!!!! This chick has got to go!!!! I will cancel my feeds if I have to listen to her gloat for another week!!!!

she is going..dont worry even if it is a 1-1...jordon knows rach will break the tie to send kalia out...but jordon already told adam kalia is going, jordon is going to vote her out to, and it will be pretty soon, cuz kalia has to go before the next hoh, and that will be tuesday...so we will not have to put up with kalia until thursday :hrt:

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #347 on: September 04, 2011, 01:18:33 PM »
Thanks Grace!!! :<3 I feel much better!!!!! As mean as this is going to sound and it might make me sound like a terrible person and thats ok( I am aware of and embrace all of my shortfalls)  :snicker: I took some small pleasure in watching her breakdown last night!! I feel..wait for it!!...Rachel should win! I think Jordan deserves second place because I do feel part of why Rachel has made it this far and is in a good place in her head is because she has had Jordan as a support! I think they make the perfect duo. Rachel can't talk to people about game without sounding like she is threatening or being full of herself. Jordan smooths that out for her. Rachel is def pulling Jordan thru comps and has saved their butts, but Jordan's social game is also a big part of why Jordan is still there. It's the same game play as last time..I say if something ain't broke don't fix it! She won her season playing the same game! Go Jordan! Adam has played the ultimate floater and has managed to not lie for the most part other players may not respect that but for me it is a way of playing the game and it worked better then everyone else who is ion the jury house. Shelly and him both played the same game but took different approaches. Shelly's didn't work. I respect Adams game more then porcha's. I don't care how many times you came in second it's how many you win. Other then winning two comps,one which was useless..HOH because she sent one of her own home she hasn't even played a social game. She joined Kalia sucking at Danis teet as soon as she was going to have to do something other then sleep and eat. So what I'm trying to get at is I WANT RACHEL AND JORDAN F2!! :jam:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: September 04, 2011, 01:25:21 PM »
wow....oh wow...i would so play this game differant, i mean its a game the vets have played it before..even they said they are going to vote for the person that really played, made game moves....now dont freak out...adum is not going to use the veto...but Grace would...sorry i would be there to play that game, for myself....you have to know from the beginning how you are going to play this game...1st.... i do not like big allainces...i would get one person and only one person i could get to trust me from the start...like dani, and jason's game in season 4..or was it 3...anyway....you get that person to get close to, then you bring in 2 other people, [knowing you are just going to the F2..with the real 1 person allaince you have] then you get your one person alliance to  draw in 2 people also, [but stay ture to only my real 1 person alliance] then bingo!!!!! you got a 6 person allaince..with really only 2 being the loyal allaince, me..and the other HG..to the end...i would zip it when i had to , and not push it when i had to, i would try to win more comps then the 1 person that i was going to F2 with, and i would be a nice, clean, soft spoken HG, and not bug the others...i would try to out-play my 1 person allaince in the social game also...thats how you win a 7-0 bb...now Grace can say all these wonderful things she can/ and will do....cuz as you can see, Grace aint in the bb house :lol3:...so i can plan it allllllllllllllllll out in my head anyway i want :lol:

Offline kakes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #349 on: September 04, 2011, 01:35:03 PM »
now Grace can say all these wonderful things she can/ and will do....cuz as you can see, Grace aint in the bb house :lol3:...so i can plan it allllllllllllllllll out in my head anyway i want :lol:

Too true!! I play it out in my head everytime and I always have the best gameplay!!  :lol3:
I just never understand why the HG's don't see it the way I do when its so OBVY!!  :duno: