Author Topic: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4  (Read 264151 times)

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #4
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2011, 10:21:25 PM »
Rachel needs to nom P/K.

in the veto, they all play...the only bad outcome of the POV would be for Adam to win it and then use it.

If  P wins she takes herself off and Adam goes up ...K goes home.
If K wins, she takes herself off and Adam goes up...P goes home.
If A wins, the noms stay the same if he doesnt use it.
If A wins and uses the POV, then Jordan goes up.

If R or J win, then the noms stays the same.

ALL POSSIBLE POV OUTCOMES ARE GOOD FOR J/R if P/K are nommed...UNLESS Adam wins it and then uses it.

The odds are so much in J/R's favor right now, they are really in good shape.

Rachel if you just dont take that Pandora's Box, you will convince me you deserve to win this!

If PB is NOT opened, then I am still cheering for a Jorchel final 2...but with the 500k going to Rachel!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »
Jorchel made the right decision to evict Shelliar!

From her DR tapes to her offer of the fake ring, she was still going to backstab Jorchel if she stayed.

Adam HAS to try to play both sides as he is the only one in the house playing by himself right now.

I predict that if Adam isnt nommed, he isnt really going to try to win, he doesnt need to and even if he did try, he is by far the least likely to win a comp.

Im sorry, the only bad scenario for Jorchel this week is if Adam wins POV and takes either P/K off the block forcing Rachel to nom Jordan.

Offline SA

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2011, 10:31:43 PM »
OMG, Adam is already plotting with Porshe!   Has it even been an hour yet?   

What a traitor! 

Jordan or Rachel have to win Veto and not leave it up to Adam. :meow:

What are they saying?  I had a sneaking suspicion they were in a secret F2 alliance. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2011, 10:32:17 PM »
I'm almost thinking Adam's going to talk big about the veto -- but if he won it would force his hand to P or K and I don't think he wants to put himself in that position yet.  He'll let them fight it out -- but the repercussions could be him  going on the block.  But even then -- most likely he would be safe.  2 ppl would be voting and HOH breaking the tie, am I right about the vote?

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2011, 10:34:27 PM »
Junkey, you are right about the vote.

Adam winning the POV and NOT using it is his best case senario.

If he wins it and uses it and forces Rachel to nom Jordan, it would be a good game move but really stupid strategically.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2011, 10:37:55 PM »
Rachel needs to put up P/K and if 1 of them (P/K) win veto then Adum goes up and 1 of the newbies go home..it would be better if JoChel does then noms stay the same. Adum winning thats where the danger lies you just don't know what he's thinking  :iok

Also AG tweeted we will hear from the FT this week plus the Pandora's Box is gonna be played..gonna be crazy in that house this week :colors

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 10:39:43 PM »
SO ALBERT the WISE ---  what's the best case scenario for this week?  You're comments finds a way to soothe my BB sole.  :lol:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 10:57:16 PM »
My best case scenario for the week would be Porsche and Kalia nominated, Jordan wins POV to give her some confidence, Porsche goes home and Jordan wins HOH.  I'd like to see Rachel open Pandora's Box and get some money to help her with her wedding.  Every girl deserves the wedding of her dreams.  :hrt:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »
SECOND....  I TOLD Y'ALL THEY NEEDED TO GET RID OF ADAM TONIGHT!!! I KNEW HE COULDN'T BE TRUSTED...HES A SNAKE IN THE GRASS!!!! PORSCHE HAS TO GO!!!
Shelly couldn't be trusted either, but Shelly would have been a lot more dangerous than Adam if she were left in the house.  She would have started drama and had people doubting and running around with all she knew from both sides. They had a choice between bad and bad.  :(

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 11:33:41 PM »
Rachel has really impressed me. She plays a great game imo.

Her and Jordan seem to do better without their men. Brendon brings Rachel down. Jordan just figured she didn't have to play with Jeff in the house, I guess. Now that he is out she is showing some skill.

guardpro..... I totally agree with you... the guys would be n should be proud of their girls... they are really doing a great job without them. I just hope that keeping Adam over the "Witch" doesn't come back to bite them in the A** .... He better stay true to them or sad to say they will both end up in the jury house with their men!  :'(     

They could not possibly keep "The Witch"  She flew her broom right over Jeff and betrayed the whole alliance and if they kept her they would be bigger fools TWICE not just once.  The Witch had already offered R a ring to keep her in the game, only for us to find out the ring was FAKE.  And FAKE is what Sheliar's promises were so there truly was never a choice.  For SURE sheliar would betray them, with Adam it's not a done deal.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 11:36:09 PM »
My best case scenario for the week would be Porsche and Kalia nominated, Jordan wins POV to give her some confidence, Porsche goes home and Jordan wins HOH.  I'd like to see Rachel open Pandora's Box and get some money to help her with her wedding.  Every girl deserves the wedding of her dreams.  :hrt:

Rachel has pleasantly surprised me these past weeks.  She has turned to be a not only likeable person but probably the one thing that kept Jordon's spirits up when Jordon was betrayed by sheliar.  I would have no problem is R took the big money.  She knows how to play the game.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 11:44:05 PM »
So she should not put up K & P together then.  Adam has to go up as a pawn against one of those two.  She really needs to get out Porch.  But Porch will fight BIG time for that Veto.

I think if everyone plays for POV then she NEEDS to put P and K against each other.  That way if one wins, they take themself off.  If she put Adam against, say, Porshe and Kalia wins (snort) then Kalia would take Adam down and BOTH of them would be safe.

This gets too mind twisting for me at 10:35 pm.   Not good at strategy this time of the night.  I just worry about Adam.  Kali votes for his eviction and he tells her I'm here -- tonight after the competition.  But hey its better that Shell being in the house still.

She was trying to explain her vote, and he was making like it was no big deal, he was still here.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2011, 12:46:13 AM »
Big Brother is being pre-empted tonight, so I will have to watch on the internet feed...my dear, Texas Lady, can you show me the link again?

I have some things to take care of before I can just set and watch the show tonight but I wanted to share these thoughts (i dont have any BB lovers in my personal life and my people would think I had crap for brains if I started talking about Shelliar and the rest of the HGS)...so thank you for letting me get some of these things off my chest.

1) When it comes down to it, it is a game. That means HGs shouldnt take any of it personally but it also means that there is no good reason to play like an asshhole, either.

2) My opinion of Rachel has turned around 100% since Brendon and Jeff have left. I have LOVED seeing Jorchel work together...it was worth Jeff being evicted if it allowed this alliance to develop so well.

3) In the end, I think that Jorchel will evict Shelliar because when you get right down to it and just forgot the personal betrayal part, who would you rather see win....Adam or Shelliar? Its not even close in my opinion.

4) People always assume that the vets had some advantage this season but they are wrong. When this season started, there were 8 vets and 10 newbies and ED left the first week and it was 7 vets and 10 newbies....if the newbies had had ANY leadership (beside that idiot Dom running around yelling "Regulators", they would have gotten all of the newbies together and said LETS GET THE VETS OUT AND THEN SEE WHICH OF US DESERVES TO WIN!...it didnt happen but that was because none of the newbies stepped to the plate and choose instead to work against each other.

5) If BB HAS gotten involved this season to manipulate the game, there is only  one time that it can be claimed that the vets were giving an advantage...that was the return of the duos for one week.  The golden keys didnt benefiit the vets...the competition between Brendon and Lawon coming back was not designed to favor the vets....first Brendon ONLY won that vote because America wanted to help Jeff and Jordan....polls all season had Brendon near the bottom of the polls UNTIL Brenchel and Jordeff REALLY formed a bond.....Dom had been ahead inall popularity polls until Brendon was evicted and America voted to return him because America thought it would help Jordeff....and Kalia evicting Lawon (and Lawon volunteering) was just stupid game play...had Kalia nommed 2 vets against each other this game would have been COMPLETELY different! Kalia's crappy Hoh decisions had much more to do with how this game has developed than anything any vet or BB production has done. And I dont remember BB production MAKING greedy ass Porshe open Pandora's box...it that hadnt happened it would be either Rachel or Jordan leaving tonight....how is that production's fault?

6) I love Jordan, I hope she wins. But if she doesnt, I am glad that America has been able to see what a wonderful young woman she is and has become. She has allowed that harpy Shelliar to leave tonight with dignity....this was a great treat for THIS BB fan!

Great post, Albert although I don't see how J allowed "that harpy Sheliar" to leave with dignity???  Sheliar got evicted and good riddance.  Even Julie commented on how Sheliar said her daughter had to write a page about not being a liar and now Sheliar would need a WALL!!  :lol3:  I don't think that's leaving with dignity, which Sheliar lacks anyway and wouldn't know what it is if it stared her in the face.  (come on sheliar, offering R a fake ring to keep you in is SO tacky).

Otherwise seeing the team of R & J has been probably one of the good fallouts of BB this summer; they have a nice comraderie and I think Brendon and Jeff do as well.  I am actually rooting for R at this point - she is one great comp player, is bright and I like her sensitivity returned to Jordon after Jeff left.  What conflicts me is how R becomes when it's Brenchel  :groan:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2011, 04:39:00 AM »

BamBam - I agree with everything you said except the PB opening. That could mean bad things for J & R.

If Rachel keeps playing the way she is playing now, she will win BB and have more money than she could get opening that box! I am really hoping she plays it safe and doesn't open it. She has to play smart - the first box gave P money. That was supposed to be good for her, and the duo thing was supposed to be the bad unleashed on the house. Rachel has to consider that her opening the next box means something bad for her and good for the house.

Resist, Rachel, Resist!  :hoot:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2011, 05:09:17 AM »

BamBam - I agree with everything you said except the PB opening. That could mean bad things for J & R.

If Rachel keeps playing the way she is playing now, she will win BB and have more money than she could get opening that box! I am really hoping she plays it safe and doesn't open it. She has to play smart - the first box gave P money. That was supposed to be good for her, and the duo thing was supposed to be the bad unleashed on the house. Rachel has to consider that her opening the next box means something bad for her and good for the house.

Resist, Rachel, Resist!  :hoot:

Pumpkin - I was just thinking the same thing.  I think they will have a very tempting PB for Rachel to have to resist.  I mean big money which they could use for the wedding and it will be very tempting.  However, IF she can resist I also think she will go on to win the $500K.  If she opens the box it's going to lead to something that will spell her defeat one way or the other.

The way she has played this past month has been awesome - I loved the way she had the guts to hang on when one by one they dropped.  Frankly J didn't give it much of the college try herself but R was determined!!!  And winning HOH.  She's got it if she can keep her head on her shoulders and I didn't feel this way at the beginning of the season, but now, she deserves to win.  :tup:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2011, 08:29:35 AM »
I don't see why Rachel would not nominate Porsche and Kalia...does she not trust Adam? :duno:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2011, 08:33:15 AM »
Rachel has already said that she is going to nominate Porsche and Kalia. Neither Jordan or Rachel trusts Adam because he is such a hard person to read and just goes to where the power is so you never know what he might do. Rachel knows Adam would never take her to F2 if it were left up to him, because he can't win against Rachel but he thinks he has a shot against Jordan or maybe Porsche but I truly think he is all about an F2 with him and Jordan...JMO
delightful just delightful

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2011, 08:38:23 AM »
Rachel has already said that she is going to nominate Porsche and Kalia. Neither Jordan or Rachel trusts Adam because he is such a hard person to read and just goes to where the power is so you never know what he might do. Rachel knows Adam would never take her to F2 if it were left up to him, because he can't win against Rachel but he thinks he has a shot against Jordan or maybe Porsche but I truly think he is all about an F2 with him and Jordan...JMO

Rachel will win against Adam; but with Jordon he can say she's great and all but she's already won and that he and Farah want to get married and have kids, etc. etc. and we really need the money etc. etc. and he has a good chance of taking it against Jordan.

I truly like the person R has become since B left and frankly she's the one who deserves the $500K at this point anyway.  Still 2 weeks left.  Kalia has the fight in her but not the duration of strength as R does.

Kit, I have appreciated your through the night postings of the feeds when you could barely stay awake - thank you - all of you who are doing the feeds are wonderful and very appreciated !!  :hrt:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2011, 08:48:28 AM »
Thanks so much Kate for your kind words  :hearts: I agree with what you said but in season 11 everyone thought their best bet to win was against Jordan and I have to be honest this could be a total repeat of season 11. Everyone wants to sit beside Jordan in F2 and who knows she just might win again  :wohoo: I would be fine with that too  :)
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2011, 08:53:47 AM »
12 MORE DAYS AND WE ARE HOME FREE!  :yess:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2011, 09:40:49 AM »
The thing about Rachel that stands out is that she, more than anyone, seems to have the drive and determination in this game.

Is is me, or was Brendan semi-delightful this evening?

I think he and Rachel just bring out the worst in each other.

I hope its a reality that he and Rachel in the BB environment bring out the worst in each other.  Hopefully, outside of the pressure cooker, they are much more even-keeled. 

The irony isn't lost on me, however, that Brendon is the one that keeps impressing on Rachel that they shouldn't read anything on the internet or watch the show when they get out.  Maybe he doesn't want her to see what all of us see and have her realize that he's a controlling ass with her and she does just fine without him. 

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2011, 10:00:37 AM »
Libby..ITA with you. Brendon and Rachel are like nite and day away from each other. I'm thinking also that Regan has a friendship with these 2 also and I don't think that he would surround himself with people that have toxic relationship..as far as keeping her away from the internet and controlling her I agree..but I bet Regan fills her in or maybe not just to protect her. I've enjoyed Rachel the last few weeks and if she gets to F2 I hope she does win!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2011, 10:07:55 AM »
Oh, I hadn't thought about Regan.  You're right.  He'll be her BS meter. 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »
Next week with final 4 does everyone get to play for HOH?   I don't remember.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2011, 11:06:04 AM »
Rachel can't play for next HOH ..so Jordon needs to win it or Adum if he stays loyal..They all play once it gets 3