The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 19: Ron Zeitz & Bill Smith (Domestic partners)

<< < (5/5)

Declive:
I think they promiss more than they could actually do it.

Plaidmoon:
I found this story on Facebook and thought it was kind of funny so I'm sharing it. I can just imagine the double take that must have happened.  :o

Okay. This is one of top ten wierdest things that has ever happened to me. Before I went to the gym this morning, I downloaded the one episode of the amazing race that I missed on my dvr to watch on the eliptical. It was the one where the gay couple, Ron and Bill were eliminated. No sooner had I finished watching it when Bill walks in and gets on the machine next to me! What are the chances!?! I told him, "I was JUST watching you!" So I bought lottery tickets on the way home.

LoveRocked:

--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on February 18, 2012, 11:20:26 PM ---I found this story on Facebook and thought it was kind of funny so I'm sharing it. I can just imagine the double take that must have happened.  :o

Okay. This is one of top ten wierdest things that has ever happened to me. Before I went to the gym this morning, I downloaded the one episode of the amazing race that I missed on my dvr to watch on the eliptical. It was the one where the gay couple, Ron and Bill were eliminated. No sooner had I finished watching it when Bill walks in and gets on the machine next to me! What are the chances!?! I told him, "I was JUST watching you!" So I bought lottery tickets on the way home.

--- End quote ---

It's kinda funny! :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version