Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB13 Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/27/11 *Pandora's Box Returns*

<< < (54/54)

BelleJar:
Shelly still playing around with the door handle and code. 

S; At least if I can't get in, they can't get in.  Just get me out of here.

K:  I should have stayed on longer.

S: you did a great job. It doesn't matter. Its a game, I realize what I can and can't do.   They're sore, I guess I'm the only one tht voted out Jeff. Its fine. 

K: Asking BB to fix the lock. 

S: Serioiusly, lets have fun, lets enjoy, be classy, be decent.  I'm not going to stoop to Rachel's level.

K: I think we all feel bad.

S: Don't feel bad, we're all friends, we'll see each other in a couple of weeks.

K: But we had this all worked out.

S:  She shouldn't have opened that box.  I have a terrible back.  I thought I did well in the comps.  Id idn't come to win the competitions.  I couldn't be more proud of the way I played.  I have my dignity, I have grace. I have my integrity.  I have my character.  Do you think I even thought i'd get to six? That's something to be proud of. I made some good moves.  Socially I only got a couple enemies.  Just think for a day there will be some really happy people in n the jury house and then we get to decide, which will be fun.  They're not smart enough to think through eerything of where we are now.  Its become personal.  It can't become personal

K:  Whispering. . . .

S: I could have told her when I went up there that she's better than me.  Its not like I have all that pride.  All those muscles are just spasming. 

They're talking at the kitchen table. 

S: my back just locks up and its a $300,000 surgery.

K: YOu have to remember how they feel, they feel drastically different than what the truth is

S: When I go home, I still have a great life.  Her reputation hasn't changed.  Don't let her get to the final 2.  Be really smart about what you do.  Think about each other.  Be  . . . you have to think about yourself.  Do you realize how far yo've made it?  Only two more people to to evict.  I expect gifts when I leave so I can think of you in the jury house, and then we'll see each other.  I've had a great time.  Except for this week, its been fun. When its over, when Jordan watchse the show, she'll understand and she'll be the one checking herself. 

K:  . . . . I can't here her.

S: This is game, there are things that happen that we don't all know about.  We don't know what people are coming into and to make things personal when you don't have all the information is not a good move.  COmpetitions play into but its all about character and charisma.a... were you kind to people? Did you fight? Did you make the right moves? Its about being classy.  That's what you guys got. That's what a winner is.  Anybody in here will win against Rachel.  You have to be smart. The other thing you have to think about is don't put too many vets on that jury because the numbers are not in your favor.  I know it feels good to take all of you guys, think with your heads and not your hearts. You have to be smart about what you do and take care of each other.  Don't lose your dignity or stoop to that level, its trash absolute trash. Everyone sees it and everyone knows it you wait and see.

A: you don't want to have to explain yourself.

K: Everything that happens is a part of people's game, whether you agree or not. 

S: Rachel will not be a part of my life one day when this show is over.  I don't associate myself with those people.  The sad thing is that Brendon is a decent guy. I tell ya what he better rethink the partner situation.

Someone whispered and all i got was "pregnant"

WBRB

georgiapeach:
Let's move some HAPPY Updaters over to Sunday!! :hearts:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26107.msg0.html#new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version