Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

S23: Brandon Hantz

<< < (5/6) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on October 01, 2011, 11:37:29 AM ---Brandon fascinates me in some ways. He's only 19 and he's never been in a situation like the one he is in now. It's obvious he's struggling with his feelings for and about Makayla. We don't know what his uncle Russell told him about Parvati and what happened in camp that we weren't told or shown. I certainly don't hate him or even dislike him, mostly I feel sympathy but I want to see if he can become a better player.  :umn:

--- End quote ---

:hrt: My thoughts exactly. We all struggle with our inner evil at times. In this case, Brandon clearly wants to do good. I hope they give him a good Redemption story. :tup:

It's naturally human to sin and do the wrong things, I'm not a fan of his yet, but I don't hate him either. I feel for what he's going true and I really hope to see him get over his own obstacles and become a much better person in life (or in this case, get over his own struggles and become a better player)...

petey23:
Dude needs to find a private area and some alone time.

BayBay:
The fact that Brandon is accusing Mikalya of seducing all the males in the tribe is DISGUSTING. He is just trying to magnify her sins so his own ones won't appear as great.

BamBam:
My thoughts exactly!  :lol3:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: mmilc on September 22, 2011, 04:17:56 PM ---Brandon is one of the most idiotic players.  First he lies about Christine and Stacey voting for Mikayla to Coach, then he admits to lying about it.  After all that he didn't even vote for Mikayla anyway.  After spending so much time talking about how he cannot reveal his relationship with his uncle, he tells Coach his relationship to Russel.  For one, I don't really care that he is the nephew of Russell anyway.  What does that matter.  If he was his son, maybe I'd care, but his nephew?  Why is that important?  The only thing that shows is that he knew someone to possibly get him on the show.  I can't imagine he was chosen for any other reason than being Russell's nephew.....but on the other hand it doesn't matter that he is Russell's nephew. 

--- End quote ---
Expressed quite well, mmilc, and I totally agree! :jam:
He's just another player, and he'd be better off playing the game as if he didn't know Russell from Adam!!  :lol: 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version