Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3  (Read 271935 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds #3
« Reply #925 on: August 27, 2011, 02:05:36 AM »
Well..now the rain bands have finally started hitting us, power is fluctuating..  Sat.feed is down, and right before that we are on a tornado watch.....so thanks for your prayers...praying for everyone to stay safe!!!
Good Night or Morning everybody! :waves:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: August 27, 2011, 02:13:07 AM »
STAY SAFE!!!!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #927 on: August 27, 2011, 02:59:44 AM »

I wonder if they found out that sheliar is really a man if she would be kicked off BB.

The facts:

Walks like a man
Talks like a man

nah, most men are better looking than she is.  She is one gross lady.  :lol3:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #928 on: August 27, 2011, 04:21:15 AM »
I would never say anything that would hurt a little girls feelings.  Unfortunately, her mother didn't care to protect her when she decided to bash Rachel with such vulgarity, steal her stuffed puppy dog and attack poor Jordan after betraying her! Josie now has to hear about it at school, in the mall, wherever she is because CBS already had a special insert about Shelly's family.  So Shelly HAD to have signed a waiver clearing CBS to expose the poor kid!!! What kind of mother is this vile witch? I wonder if Josie ever upset her mom and then "lost" one of her favorite animals???  :(

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: August 27, 2011, 04:51:52 AM »
Remember that Rachel told them that she got death threats and they mocked her later?
I was just thinking about that! When Rachel said it, everyone was like  :ascared  ...why would you try to scare Shelly like that?!? It's not true...
But Shelly just did it to herself!  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #930 on: August 27, 2011, 05:14:15 AM »
Porsche, Porsche, Porsche!!! You just pulled a Kalia!!!  :lol3: :yess: :lol3:

I just read that Porsche got to assign the pairs mandated by opening Pandora's Box.  If she wanted R or J gone...(which I don't) then she should have made the pairs PK, SR, AJ or PK, SJ, RA.  Then, no matter which team ends up on the block after Veto, R or J would still be on the block. She already has K's vote and the remaining pair would have one vote each way. So no matter what, she would have 2 votes against R or J. DUHHHMY No wonder you paired yourself with Kalia.   :res: GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE  :umn:  BB didn't protect R or J!!! Porsche did !!!   :lol3: :yess: :lol3:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #931 on: August 27, 2011, 05:35:24 AM »
 :waves: Hello...First post all year......very busy with work.....I do not even have the feeds this year....I just wanted to say thank you to the updaters and everyone  else with their comments that have kept me up to date on the goings on in the BB house......

I agree with most of you guys that Shelly is awful....it is okay to llie in this game but it is just the way she went about it..being so nice to jordan and motherly....it is heartsickening to see how heart broken Jordan is......

I kiinda am a porsche fan (i do not liker her childish antics, but lets face it their all doing it and I think they are all getting caught up)....

The following is my order of who i would like to see win:

Rachel
Jordan
Porshe
Adam
Kahlia
Shelly

all this talk of it being personal or being a game is driving me nuts....it is a game that gets personal..you cannot help have things be personal when you are living with people day after day......one week someone can be your biggest foe and they are forced to be your biggest ally the next....(IMO)

Again thank you to the updaters :hearts: and to everyone elsee with your comments....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:31:49 AM by Melissa1972 »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #932 on: August 27, 2011, 06:01:58 AM »
I think Kalia has been blinded by her dislike for Rachel and is inadvertently ruining her chances at the $500,000.
She is forgetting about the JURY VOTES. Say her and Porsche make it to the final 2, there's a good chance J/J/R/B would give the money to Porsche.

However, if Kalia took Rachel to the end...

Brendon- Rachel
Daniele- Kalia
Jeff- Rachel
Jordon- Rachel
Shelly- Kalia
Porsche- Kalia
Adam- Kalia

Kalia would win it. Why would she focus on evicting someone so beatable? Seems so stupid from a player who is clearly a big strategic thinker.

I'm pretty sure that if Kalia and Porsche were F2, they would give it to Porshe.  She managed be fairly likeable as the game wore on and not get on too many nerves and she did win HOH.  This does not apply to Kalia - too many frictions with the guys in the jury house.

If I were her, for certain I would take R to the end.  I wouldn't mind seeing Porsche get the money.  It's been such a waste of a summer that as long as The Beotch Sheliar doesn't get it, it's cool with me  :)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: August 27, 2011, 09:14:58 AM »
Ok - so this is the first time since "The season which shall not be mentioned" that I haven't watched the feeds...

We've also been on several vacations this summer and at one point lost our satellite service so I've not seen many of the episodes...

Here's my question about Shelly -- has she really been "playing" Jordan this whole time, or was it only this last week that she decided to switch sides?  Is the "Trojan Horse" theory HERS, or something that's been dubbed on the boards?

Either way, I dislike her more than anyone from any other season...

(From a SURVIVOR standpoint, I'm SO EXCITED to see the return of OZZY!!!  LOVE!)

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #934 on: August 27, 2011, 10:12:12 AM »
 :waves: lovemykiddies..The trojan horse theory was Sheliars own idea..Shelly has been playing both sides the whole season ..Jeff and Dani I think were suspicious of her but never exposed her..she made her "big move" this week....I do believe you lie and cheat but she sooo crossed the line. I think we all know that Jordon is naive and trusting she stepped into that Mom role and really ripped a whole in Jordon's heart. Sheliar thinks she has such integrity it will be crazy when she gets out for her and poor hubby and daughter..I don't think she realizes right now the repercussions of her game

If you want to see episodes you missed you could always go to cbs.com and see them they post them there  :)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #935 on: August 27, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
whoa!  I just stumbled across that facebook page "America hates Shelly Moore"   wow!!

She is not gonna like it when she gets out of that house!  Nasty Nasty
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: August 27, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »
Thanks, del. 

Ugh.  She disgusts me.  I wasn't sure because they showed her DR interview on this week's show where she said something to the effect that she realized that Jeff/Jordan would win the game and she needed to make a switch...and I wasn't sure if this was something she just came up with or not.

Trojan horse.  Ugh.  She's an a**.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #937 on: August 27, 2011, 11:03:28 AM »
sending GREAT vibes out to Rachel and Jordan to win this POV and Sheliar is evicted   :wohoo:
delightful just delightful

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #938 on: August 27, 2011, 11:14:53 AM »
 :waves: Rebellion..I know I think the FB page has close to 7K now and they are ripping her..not gonna be fun for her to read that stuff. I'm sure Sheliar's family and friends have seen it.. has to be disheartning for them. Although I despise her I do feel empathy for her family.. they didn't sign up for this it's very sad the repercussions that will be felt by her daughter :(

I've only read the FB page haven't liked it and I won't...but sure is interesting reading :lol3:

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #939 on: August 27, 2011, 11:22:47 AM »
I'm all shacked up for the hurricane and hoping that Rachel and Jordan can bring out a win today!! C'mon girls, let's turn this bad boy around!  :wohoo:

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #940 on: August 27, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
Rachel and Jordan for the win!!!!  :hearts:  :wohoo:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #941 on: August 27, 2011, 11:45:45 AM »
 :waves: red sox and peace..I'm hoping these girls win too :tup: I just wanna see Sheliar disappear! Ofcourse Porsche has no choice and puts Adum (love that new name) and Sheliar up and she is outta there  :wohoo:

Please let this happen..I so want her in the jury house carrying in that dvd and Jeff seeing it :ascared

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #942 on: August 27, 2011, 11:47:13 AM »
Boy wait til Adum gets out....he lives right across the water from NYC and is in the path of the eye of the hurricane.  I live in PA just over the border of the indentation of NJ.  Lived in FL and was 6 miles from the eye of Charley that went thru Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte & 5 others so am a bit familiar with them.  To all my east coast friends....be safe, follow instructions to the T and pray it will weaken.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #943 on: August 27, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »
red sox..forgot to say stay safe! I have family members in CT and they are getting prepared.. good thoughts to All our East Coast friends :tup:

I lived in Gulfport, Charleston and Norfolk  seen enough hurricanes to know not anything ya want to be unprepared for and will be moving to Panama City FL to be there for my elderly parents in about 6 weeks..back on the Gulf Coast and in the hurricane zone again  :ascared

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #944 on: August 27, 2011, 12:07:15 PM »
If there ever was a comp geared for someone to win I hope this is the one and it is for Jordan and Rachel. It would be fine with me if BB rigged this one  :lol:

on another note:
Yes please stay safe everyone  :hrt: We just got back from Hutchinson Island on Atlantic coast in Florida and it was horrible there before Irene even passed.North East is getting ready for their showdown with Irene...hope it weakens a great deal before that happens  :hugs:
delightful just delightful

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #945 on: August 27, 2011, 01:00:06 PM »
Praying for all of the peeps in the path of the hurricane...God bless and be safe.   :hrt:

Come on Rachel & Jordan win that POV!!! We should find out tonight who won right???  I'm soo darn nervous for them...they have to win this!!!
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #946 on: August 27, 2011, 01:08:09 PM »
Ok so mind is going again :colors

In the last few days I've seen Rachel in a new light..she has been very supportive of Jordon and really calmer..Maybe I now understand the reasoning behind Ragan from BB12 and her friendship these 2 despised each other but evidently this is the side of Rachel he sees..If ever she does a BB All Star please BB do not bring back Brendon with her spare us  :groan: She is so much a different girl without him..Now don't get excited I've not signed up to the Rachel fan club but I d like this side of her  :tup:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #947 on: August 27, 2011, 01:29:42 PM »
Del - ITA. I can't believe I am saying this, as there is no way I would have said it before under any circumstances, but I am so glad that Rachel was in that house for Jordan as she went through what she considers a complete betrayal. Can you imagine if Rachel wasn't there for her? I have a great deal of respect for Rachel - I believe we are seeing the real Rachel here......you can't fake that kind of empathy and support.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #948 on: August 27, 2011, 01:31:46 PM »
^^^^^ Sorry......upon rereading, that was a LOT of "Rachels" ^^^^^  :lol:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #949 on: August 27, 2011, 01:47:50 PM »
 :waves: Pumpkin..I know who would have thunk it cheering for rachel :lol3: And I'm almost hoping that if R/J win they just make Shelly miserable all week..she can grab a blanet her cigs and diet coke and hind in the hammock the rest of the week :neener:

Oh I just wish they would get this dang Veto over with  :groan: