Author Topic: Shelly got 24 hrs solitary confinement  (Read 4182 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Shelly got 24 hrs solitary confinement
« on: August 14, 2011, 07:20:45 AM »
Just a Question.... since when did solitary confinement mean lets camp outside the door talk back and forth, and also devulge information as to who is getting backdoored and who has the votes and not to worry.   I swear Dani can damn there do what ever she wants and totally get away with it...   I thought the rule book was specific as you are not allowed to tell other players who you as HOH are putting up....isn't there sanctions for that, or is that for everyone else but Dani? :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Shelly got 24 hrs solitary confinement
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 08:22:50 AM »
I wondered the same thing. Unless she isn't really going to put him up, shouldn't that be cause to lose her HOH? I don't know the answer. Someone will though.  :duno:

I think it is OK to talk to the person though and it is a smart move as well. As far as we know, Jordan was the first one to go talk to Shelly which is one of her strong points, Empathy for others.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 08:30:15 AM »
I wondered the same thing. Unless she isn't really going to put him up, shouldn't that be cause to lose her HOH? I don't know the answer. Someone will though.  :duno:

I think it is OK to talk to the person though and it is a smart move as well. As far as we know, Jordan was the first one to go talk to Shelly which is one of her strong points, Empathy for others.
A few seasons back the houseguest were really big on the rule book, and if i remember correctly i think the guys were trying to get someone to devulge who was going on the block, so they could get the HOH revoked.  If it is true we should push the issue... :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 10:04:16 AM »
anyone can talk to the person in solitary. BB solitary is just isolation from the rest of the house via a door.. but not communicating.

as far as dani telling shelly she is safe.. fine and not to worry. she can talk all she wants.. however .. when they actually do their HOH campaigning to dani she can not say I AM NOMINATING YOU or YOU ARE THE REPLACEMENT.. any other words that she used to :dance: around what she is really going to do is fine.

most often they are already telling them in the DR who their target is and what their plan is .. so BB can monitor things.. and even then a HG doesnt have to be honest with production in the DR

bottom line.. you can say anything to anybody at anytime   the rules gets blurred season to season  :res:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 10:31:44 AM »
A few seasons back the houseguest were really big on the rule book, and if i remember correctly i think the guys were trying to get someone to devulge who was going on the block, so they could get the HOH revoked.  If it is true we should push the issue... :yess:

Wasn't it BB11? I think they had brought out the rulebook a few times, and I don't remember seeing anyone else breaking out the book. (Where do they keep that thing, anyway?)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 11:30:12 AM »
BB11 took it out.. (chima i believe and lydia and then michelle noonan)

bb12 took it out.(rachel /mat/ragan/) due to rachels pretzel gate

rule book is kept in the SR

Wasn't it BB11? I think they had brought out the rulebook a few times, and I don't remember seeing anyone else breaking out the book. (Where do they keep that thing, anyway?)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline szonker

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »
They talked to Hayden last season. I hope they wake up the house guest and there is a list of chores they have to do because the maid/laundry lady is unavailable.     

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 12:57:14 PM »
I hope they wake up the house guest and there is a list of chores they have to do because the maid/laundry lady is unavailable.     

Me too szonker!! :funny:

:bigwelcome to RFF!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 02:39:36 AM »
They talked to Hayden last season. I hope they wake up the house guest and there is a list of chores they have to do because the maid/laundry lady is unavailable.   

I think they're relieved to have the 5 faced beot** out of commission for awhile.  :yess:

And yes I remember last season Kristen parked herself outside of solitary confinement and kept Hayden company by chatting with him. Sweet.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:49:53 PM by Kate04 »