Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/12/11*Late Night HOH*  (Read 69188 times)

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/12/11*Late Night HOH*
« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2011, 10:55:34 AM »
Jeff up to potty and back to bed...........

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: August 12, 2011, 11:02:37 AM »
Bren back in the hn room with Rach since Shelly is out. All in the hn room are restless.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: August 12, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »
Jeff asks Jordan, you need anything luv? She says she got up earlier and took something for cramps.  Shelly in deep thought, a new plan?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #178 on: August 12, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
WBRB screen must be wakey wakey time!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2011, 11:43:18 AM »
Rach making Bren breakfast, says she is going to be the best housewife ever. Jeff also cooking. Dani in shower. Adam and Shelly out back but no feeds on them. Rach wants Bren to just sit and rest, does he want her to squeeze oranges for fresh juice for him. Jeff says you two are making me sick. Says he didn't sleep well.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2011, 11:51:45 AM »
Lucky Shelly, Bren has joined her out back. Shelly has brought out the whole liter of diet coke. Shelly says you should have seen Kelia when she was hoh, and Porsche constantly ran to k/d to give them any news. Shel telling BR about her talk with K, convincing her to put up a floater.
Rach brings Bren a plate, and goes in to make oj.  Jeff says the garbage disposal is back. Jeff and Adam out with breakfast too. Jordan also up.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »
wbrb

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »
Kelia up and in kitchen, others out back just general chit chat. Bren keeps saying don't make me juice, you have done enough to Rach.
All are talking about seeing the audience behind Julie when she was talking.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »
Dani and Pors in hammock. P says K heard S get up at 6am and go outside to talk to BR. Dani says everyone makes mistakes in this game, bashing S and A, and pretty much everyone...

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2011, 12:13:31 PM »
D wants K to go over and spy on the others. She knows she likes them. K says do not say that. Lots of wbrb.
phone call out for a moment.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2011, 12:39:52 PM »
Jordan and Shell both saying Dom didn't look as good as when he was in the house.
Porsh wonders if anyone is impressed with any of the players other than D. Dsays well, b/r are the best players ever, they told me so. D hoping jury doesn't start this week, she and p have a headache. D always has a headache in this house.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2011, 12:48:56 PM »
Shell telling Jordan, Jeff may a comment about they would have cute kids because of her.  Jord says Jeff is a real family man but would not want to get married until he could support a family. She doesn't really talk abot it either, the timing is not right, but because his friends are at that stage, she thinks he is feeling ready. What Jordan likes about Jeff is he loves to hang out with family, and wants to get stable. She needs to get her stuff together, and not rush, she is young. Shell says thank goodness you don't have to hang on him and be together 24/7, true, but a dig at b/r.

Bren and  Adam working out with weights. Shell misses her husband, and all the little things they do together and for each other.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2011, 12:51:41 PM »
Shell talking about Josie, and going in to rub her back and be with her until she falls asleep. She puts lunchbox love notes to put in hr binder. She forgot to tell Tony to do that. She still has all of Tony's cards.
Jordan says Jeff's mom rubbed his head when he was little, so he likes to have his head rubbed.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »
Shelly wants Tony to be proud of her, she wants to win something. Jordan tells her she will win something. Shell kept hearing Josie's voice yesterday, going Mama, when are you coming home. She needs to know she is okay. She gets calls sometimes when she is in China, Josie crying and issing her. 

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2011, 01:02:13 PM »
Jordan has really bad cramps, has since middle school. Doctor gave her Yasmin, and she cried all the time, gave her a couple of other bc pills but nothing worked.  Jordan takes between 15 and 18 Motrin in a day when she has really bad cramps. Shell telling her she can not take that many. Shell says so yo are taking any birth control, Jordan says no. Shell says yo are using something aren't you? She says yes. BC pills make her feel looney, not like herself. 

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2011, 01:11:55 PM »
Shell tells Jordan she needs to find a good gyno, maybe there is something more they can do now.
Rach and Bren talking about cells and viruses.
Jordan says her brother is happy 24/7. She says women flock to him because he is so friendly. Shell hopes she gets to meet him. Jordan thinks either her brother or sister will come for finale. Shell says Jord's mom did a great job. Jord says Shell reminds her of her mom, their skin tone, both clean all the time. Jordan says she was getting in trouble at home, headed down a wrong path, and immature, but coming here really made her grow up, and everyone at home, says she really grew up and she is so glad she did it.
Adam says lockdown over, pantry is restocked. Jeff says he didn't sleep good last night, tossed and turned until 6am.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
Rachel washing dishes. K, B, and R talking about the comp with the Hoff.
K and P talking about b/r and their relationship, she is so adoring of him, it is not a normal relationship. How she lost her mind without him for a few days. K and P back in bed. K thinks Shell used her, they had some good conversations, and she pulled her in with that. P totally bashing S.  K cant believe she was that wrong about someone.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
Lovebirds in the hammock plotting how to make a deal with Dani to keep them safe.

Anyone able to pick up, I need to run.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »
Rachel is plotting with Brendon, I think she wants to make a deal with Daniele, at least until the double eviction. Rachel wants to go up to the HOH and see if she make a deal with them. Rachel is telling Bren that she told J/J that she would take one of them off if she won POV  but Jeff didn't say he would do the same with her.

Checking on the Candy room. Kalia is saying she won't make a deal with her. (Not sure who they are talking about, Kalia is saying that Jeff is very good at taking care of them. He's very good at protecting his alliance but what worries me is they have the votes to keep B/R in the house.

Porsche says but you have to put them both up.

Kalia: Oh Yeah! WE have to put them both up then fight for the veto like our lives depend on it. (PP)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2011, 01:37:46 PM »
Jordan and Adam discussing beds, Adam says he washed the sheets.

:wbrb

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »
2 down for the count!  :wohoo:

BY: Shel, Rachel, Brendon talking about the HOH competition and what the three musketeers do every day. Rachel asks Shel if she told them that she and Jeff and Jordan have a final 3. Shel thinks that Porsche might have said it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2011, 01:50:17 PM »
Shel is telling them that before the vote, they were telling her that she was spending too much time with Rachel. She says she told them she was just trying to help her out. Kalia accused her of having a a final 3 with B/R and Brendon wasn't even in the house!

Bren: Why would anyone say that?

Talking about the HOH comp. Dani should have been out 3 times. Shel  says that's the way BB is, unscripted. Rachel is saying that every week they show them the pegs for the POV comp and yet Kalia complained. Rachel says when she got HG choice, she was like HMMM Who should I pick. JORDAN!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2011, 01:55:06 PM »
Bren: Essentially Dani has just won her first HOH. Jeff out, they ask how Jordan is, she's really hurting. Dani says she has a period every other week. That's why she wasnt feeling well and got all that medication. Rachel and Bren say that isn't normal.

Shel: They can celebrate about the room but they don't have the numbers. I talked to Kalia for 3 hours, I'd been with her all day! I think that was my good accomplishment.
She says that both Kal and Dani went to the DR because they were both mad at each other. She says Kal only worries about her butt. When she told Kal about putting up Porsche or Lawon, Kal thought that was a really good idea but she needed to talk to Daniele about it. Seriously, how does Lawon feel now. They switched their votes at the last moment not to look bad.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »
Talking about Porsche now, Shel says she was trying to come back to them last night until Dani won, Brendon says he doesn't know how she would act. Jeff back. Brendon says they control who wins a half million dollars. They forget about that.

Rachel: The order last night, if the order was different, the outcome would be totally different. Bren: Let's stop what ifs.. I hate what ifs.

Bren: I am totally OK, even if we go to the jury house, we all get to hang out and be friends. What if Dani comes to the jury house.

Brendon talking about Brit last year, asking Rachel if she's pregnant yet. Jeff: That's what you might say if you are friends, he asks Bren if he zinged her back. He says no.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2011, 02:02:37 PM »
Talk turns to Brendon when he came back, he thought they looked thinner, Rachel looked beautiful, Jeff looked thinner. They laugh about his bald spot. Jeff says he did his hair and covered it up.