Author Topic: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/7/11  (Read 58113 times)

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB13 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/7/11
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2011, 02:35:30 PM »
Adam to dr. Rach going to work out, and shower before Adam's bd party.  Jeff and Shelly both very relaxed on the outside couches. Jordan getting into her bathing suit, thinking about getting some sun. Lawon standing in the kitchen, asking Porsche what time it is. He says he can't find some of his jewelry needs to look in his bags. Porsche lying in purple room.
Everything very quiet...........

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: August 07, 2011, 02:39:37 PM »
Rach asks Porsche what went wrong with them. Porsche says she feels like Rach's alliance with jj is strong, and that Rach went a ittle bit crazy, and Porsche doesn't want to be in middle if her and Dani fight, so she is backing off. 

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: August 07, 2011, 02:42:02 PM »
Rachel chatting with Porsche in the purple room

Rachel: I just want to know where things went wrong.

Porsche:  Alliances and friendship are different.   We have a friendship and the J&J alliance is really strong.  When they were mad at me, you picked them over me.

Rachel:  I didn't pick them over anyway, I got nominated.  You didn't and Jeff didnt/

Porsche:  It was that ad you kind of went a little bit crazy.  Your emotions got the best of you and I'm on my period and I'm trying not to get involved.  If you and Dani get in a fist fight, I don't wat to be involved. 

Rachel: I've never been in a fist fight my entire life.

Porsche:  I ws just giving you space

Rachel: It just sucks that when you're going throguh something so hard the people you've stuck up with the entire summer aren't there for you.  I've told you a million times that I was thankful you voted for Brendon, I don't know why you think I didn't  Getting Brandon out wasn't like PT

Porsche:  I'm just rying to be grounded. . . etc.

Rachel:  My fiance was torn away from. 

Porsche, you have to understand that he kept you in the game and thinks your strong

Rachel:  I've handled.

Porsche: I know.  I've never seen you act that crazy and I was like whoa who is that person and I didn't know who you were.   I was waiting for you to calm down.   
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2011, 02:46:03 PM »
Porsche leaves to go check on the oven.  Comes back.

Rachel:  I'm just hurt   I'm going to be sad about Brendon.  He left because of Dani.  That has nothing to do with you.  We were friends.  She tore Brendon away.  I'm going to have children with him.  I'm marrying him.  He's my soulmate.  I can't comprehend why people don't understand why I'm hurt.

Porsche: We do but people handl it in different way.  Shelly cries missing her husband.

Rachel:   But she came in and knew she wouldn't see him.

Porsche: YOu know that you might be split

Rachel:  We honestly thought we'd be in the jury house.  We did everything we could to make it. 

Adam comes and gets Porsche.

Porsche:  I know you guys fouht really hard and I wanted to be there and support you as a friend and playing the game as well, you can't act like that.  I tried to tell you before he left.  You're going to have so much time with him.  He's going to be there when you get out.

Rachel: The shock of having him torn away and not being with him for six weeks was really difficult.

Porsche: I know.  You guys had to have thought it would be a possiblit.

FF. . .

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: August 07, 2011, 02:49:14 PM »
Left Porsche and Rachel because Adam was cutting his beard!! 

He let Jeff, Shelly and Lawon cut a piece.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: August 07, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »
Adam: I look just like my father.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2011, 02:56:53 PM »
Done!

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: August 07, 2011, 03:08:22 PM »
Houseguests all calling Adam, Phillip. Adam says who the hell is Phillip. Lawon says he definitely looks like a 9 to 5 businessman. Adam likes it. Everone wants to know if he will shave has back, but he shows no. Onto shaving now.
Jordan in the pool, Shelly going to join her. Rachel on elip, Jeff waitingf for Adam to finisg grroming, so he can cut his hair.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: August 07, 2011, 03:15:34 PM »
Rachel frustrated because of their situation and that she didn't win hoh. Jordan telling her not blame herself. Jordan says they have to win next one, or they are all toast. Rach saying if she has to win hoh to come back she will do whatever it takes. Thinks if there was ever a week to mess up this was it. Jeff in bathroom shaving now. 

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
Jordan and Rach telling Adam he looks like a dad now, the heavy metal voice doesn't work with this look. He says he looks like his dad. He says he looks as sweet on the outside as he is on the inside. Shelly tells Adam they are going to dress him tonight, and that he looks better without the spike. Tells him he would look good with an earring though.
Porsche frosting the cake. Jordan telling the story of trying to wax her brothers chest, and it was so painful, she had to shave his chest.     

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: August 07, 2011, 03:32:59 PM »
Jordan saying she weighed and is 125, Shelly thinks she is down about 12 pounds, her bathing suits are too big, may have to get the one Porsche has that is too small for her.
Kalia talking to Adam about his new look.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: August 07, 2011, 03:45:32 PM »
Kalia talking about curly hair products. Porsche still decorating her cake. Dani in hoh bathroom coloring her hair. Adam asks Kalia if she wants to try his bacon cupcake. Kelia asks Porsche  to frost one cupcake for her without jimmies. Kalia to dr.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #162 on: August 07, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »
rachel in HOH with dani apologizing to her about how things went own.. Im sorry you hurt me you took out my finace and i get it i took out your ally dominic.. and i think i acted immature and im really sorry and i hope you can accept my apology

dani well yeah it was part of the whole dominic thing but it was more that you didnt trust me .. when i genuinely trusted you and brendon. and when it came down to it that you didnt trust me cuz i was with dominic it really hurt me
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2011, 03:59:43 PM »
dani i promise you that it wasnt peosnal.. it was a game level.. so where am i supposed to go from there

rachel i appreciated that daniele and we wanted to take you far in the game

dani you wanted to put me up?

rachel yeah that is true but i wanted to talk to you too

dani you tried to talk to me when i was in power.. an not before tehn.. and you stared at me with daggers when i was up there and you didnt  cheer for me.. and i had to win HOH.

rachel i appreciate that.. and now thats over and it looks like im going home. yeah but you trying to go against us.. we took it perosnal..

dani you wont know till you see the tape.. i just fel that its never gonna change and the whole thing with theblog and what do you want me to do>> i cant throw up a facade and be someone im not.. if you come to me and say the devil is in my eyes.. you never came to apologize before for all this till now

rachel you didnt apologize for nominating  brendon and i

dani you didnt  apologize for calling me a devil in disguise.

rachel im sorry for how i acted and behaved

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: August 07, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »
Jordan says her grandparents and mom did not want her to come on the show, wanted her to stay in school. She says she talked to her grandpa  for 3 hours. He told her she and Jeff were only friends before and couldn't go on there and maybe argue. Shelly says she never thought this would be the twist.
Feeds Change.
 Rachel apologizing to Dani, for her behavior, telling her she was very hurt, and is sorry, it feels very personal. She knows Dani was upset about Dom, but losing Bren, the love of her life, for the next 6 weeks, really hurt. Rach saying she knows her behavior was horrible.  Dani says it is a trust issue, and just game play. Dani saying she knew they would have put her up, Rachel says yes that was the plan, but she would have talked to her, and if she would have said something to change their minds they wouldn't have. Mostly rehashing everything.
The conversation is going no where, Rach apologizing again, saying she doesn't know what to do without Bren. She was fighting that hard because it physically hurts to be separated. Apologizing again, Dani saying she appreciates it, doesn't want awkwardness or tension. Thanks ugot, feed problems, I am out for now.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2011, 04:03:18 PM »
rachel i dont know how to act with out brendon being here with me.. i am sorry for how i acted

dani i appreciate it. i dont want it to be uncomfortable for anyone.. im sincerely sorry that you are hurting  but i cant be sorry for making a game move.. i am sincerly sorry for sending brendon home.. who wants to see a person crying it hurts to see a person cry. it really hurt and i relly really sorry that you are hurting

rachel i appreciate it i dont know how to act  when fighting for brendon and I.. i act immature. i have no one know .. i have no one in this game (sobs inbetween)   I have no one in this game.. you now have the entire house with you and if i won HOH they would be against you

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2011, 04:04:57 PM »
rachel i have no one in this game  yes i have people that are nice to me but you know they all want me to go home..  I donty have anything.. i have no one here to keep me her.. i have tried to talk to kalia a million times.. there is a twist in the game  and you know that it's not gonna be for only 24 hrs..

dani i dont knw.. she did day that ther's a possibleity..

rachel  she did i asked in the DR they will tell you

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »
dani if you go out and get vote out  and say you come back then what?

rachel well we can continue to go after each other and battle it out or we can work together.. and take out everyone else cuz hyou know that we are doing all the work..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
dani this is the first time i am playing this game without my dad.. and the first time that youare playing w/out brendon.. and going around findig people you can trust it makes it super hard.. im not saying that if you came back that i m not sayinig i wouldnt work with you,,  i came to win..  and i know you want to win too.. im just saying that may not ever happen

rachel obviously im not gonna win..

dani you cant say that.. the house changes from week to week  and maybe people arent with me.. but they are more against you and people change.. and you  were screwed when  i saw the HOH that you guys didnt get to know anyone .. like i spent time   talking to keith and you guys didnt

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2011, 04:11:03 PM »
rachel yeah i know like when i thought i had people on my side an now they arent(porche) what do you do? I dont know what to say. do you understand how different  this week would have been if i won HOH

dani but you didnt what do you want me to say

rachel i dont know who kalia is gonna put up but if you keep me i will be a huge target

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2011, 04:15:17 PM »
dani to be honest with your actions in the past week.. i cant keep you here

rachel i have 2 votes definately. and if you vote for me that will be 3 :lol3: that aint happening!

dani obviously you have 2 vote but kalia is the tie breaker..

rachel and you know if  im gone and then jeff is gone .. its just floaters and they are gonna take you out

dani.. i dont know rachel(she's soo done with this convo) :lol:

rachel its somehting to think about

dani i dont know rachel.. i do forgive you but after this whole week...  i cant make any promises..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2011, 04:23:36 PM »
WBRB screen  Back kalia and dani  rehashing rachel plea for votes. she was saying that  people she was with are against her now.. im like well look what you did to that girl. she thinks there will be a special power

dani im gonna go ask them in the DR what julie  said.. just to clarify .. she said a chance to get back in the game.. eye yi yi.. with out brendon.. :lol:

heads up im in the begining of a huge storm so if someone can hang out till it passes that would be great

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2011, 04:25:22 PM »
dani 13 days till my birthday! I just have to make it thru next week so i can be her for my bday.

kalia im telling you you better win this HOH

dani im not gonna lie.. i suck at questions.. im good if they did america asks. but they already did that..

kalia we never used those questionaires that we filled out

dani yeah i was thinking that

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
kalia what do you think about replacement nom? adam seems a little scared..

dani i can talk to him he seems more comfy with me.. he  knows that sometimes the pawns go home

kalia  im gonna tell him that i know there's no way that everyone is gonna vote him out
s dani just chose your words carefully

kalia i was gonna talk to lawon.. but there is something shady about putting lawon up cuz they will say that he doesnt do anything

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2011, 04:30:55 PM »
dani she tried to pull the whole thing that  i get it that i took out dominic and that i took out brendon.. but..  kalia is finishing up dying dani's hair