Author Topic: Official Show Recap/Discussion Thread: 9/7 taped EVICTION SHOW updates p.59  (Read 138212 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
God, I'm so angry at this choice. I'm going to come back home Saturday night (I'll update Sunday), and I don't want to have to be stuck with the lovebirds and their sweet nothings. It makes me utterly disappointed that this is the choice people made. Ugh. :(

At least you didn't have to update Kalia all week!  :iok

Remember, I didn't update anyone this week, and I barely looked at the feeds - my uncle and his family are fans of the show but aren't into the spoilers - so I only saw what was on the TV and am totally voicing my opinion based on that.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Just watched the Return of Jedi Brendon Show and trying to decide who looks more upset:  Porsche or Dani? 

I don't think Porsche's gonna be able to pull off crawling back to Rachel, but Dani has the bigger target.  And Shelly will have to grow another face to handle all of her con jobs within the house.

Shelly's probably going to have her goose cooked; Dani might see it as an advantage because if now that brendans back; there may be another ally courtesy of the deal with Rachel last week, also with Brendan back in the house, the target on his back is bigger than compared to quite a few people.

(honestly; it just made me happy seeing them reunited)

You'll change you mind about seeing R & B reunited when you see how cruel they are together.  Separate they are manageable, last season B was not bad at all as the underdog.  But this season he bullies her into submission and then yells things at people like:  "Don't talk that way to my fiancee" (only HE can talk that way to her).  You'll understand if it starts up again and if R & B are smart they will develop a lower profile now but I don't think they are capable of this.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
FYI! From CBS: A runover on Sunday, 8/14 of the PGA Championship could delay start times for 60 Minutes (7pm ET), Big Brother (8pm ET), Same Name (9pm ET) and CSI: Miami (10pm ET).
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Golf delay in proress...I don't see us starting till sometime after 9PM, check here for updates!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
CBS Eye-Alert

Revised start times for tonight's CBS programs: 60 Minutes (7:04pm CT), Big Brother (8:04pm CT) and Same Name (9:04pm CT) due to CBS Sports live coverage of the PGA Championship. West Coast will see CSI: Miami in its entirety.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Wow, did the edit ever crucify Shelly tonight!!

They couldn't show her brilliant move from last week to get Lawan up, but they showed her double dealing.

And...I think Grodner has decided that Jordan will get the Americas favourite, if she doesn't make final 2, because she had an Angel's edit tonight, with her adorableness in vagueness LOL.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

They couldn't show her brilliant move from last week to get Lawan up, but they showed her double dealing.

And...I think Grodner has decided that Jordan will get the Americas favourite, if she doesn't make final 2, because she had an Angel's edit tonight, with her adorableness in vagueness LOL.

ACK I didn't record it tonight! It recorded 60 minutes! What did they show Shelly doing?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!

ACK I didn't record it tonight! It recorded 60 minutes! What did they show Shelly doing?

They showed Shelly on the deck with Kalia and Porche swearing she never ever made a final 3 with B&R, it was all a lie from R she was evil etc,  then showed a flashback to her suggesting to B&R that they have a final three. 

They showed her badmouthing Rachel to Jordan and Jeff at the nom ceremony too.  It was really ugly and I hope her daughter didn't see it.  I don't like her game play, but I thought it was a cruel edit.

They showed Jordan's interview practice with Shelly and it was pure Jordanisms. 

S- do you look at life as a glass half full or half empty

J - Huh

S- what is your greatest weakness

J _I'm not really good at science.

It was perfect.  Right up there with her ahd Jeff in BB11 and the eagle comment about not wanting to be one cuz she was afraid to fly, or some such.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Thanks Mamacat. I knew something went down because of Shelly before the nominations but we didn't get to see it. It seems to me that her move that day has set in motion the split between J/J and B/R which while not perfect helped them keep the numbers to stay in the house. Whether or not it helps Shelly remains to be seen. I liked the way she'd been playing up until that day. I didn't like what she did last Thursday.

I always hate the edits.. those of us who watch the feeds know the truth, at least what they let us see.  :knuckles:

I didn't think I missed anything but since you told me what happened, I'll watch it on CBS.  :tup:

Offline ajspurs

• RFF Not So Newbie
I don't know what to think after that latest episode, it was my favorite one personally up until the very end, I would have loved to have seen B/R up, I just hope they keep their words in respect to Dani. On the other hand, I'm glad Shelly was up, she's been way too sneaky for my liking and I had a dislike to her from the very start when she voted against Keith.

Made me laugh when Adam went and talked to Dani. "If I win HoH, I won't put you up next week", well, we know that ain't gonna happen  :lol:

I think Dani has put herself in a strange position, she wants to be in the veterans good books which she may be now but saying that, I still think Jeff/Jordan may possibly vote her out if they get a chance and the move she made was good for her, not really for Porche and Kalia.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Thanks Mamacat. I knew something went down because of Shelly before the nominations but we didn't get to see it. It seems to me that her move that day has set in motion the split between J/J and B/R which while not perfect helped them keep the numbers to stay in the house. Whether or not it helps Shelly remains to be seen. I liked the way she'd been playing up until that day. I didn't like what she did last Thursday.

I always hate the edits.. those of us who watch the feeds know the truth, at least what they let us see.  :knuckles:

I didn't think I missed anything but since you told me what happened, I'll watch it on CBS.  :tup:

And I actually disliked the way Shelly plays from DAy 2 when she ratted out on trusting Dom when he confided in her and told her she was the only one he trusted in the house.  Shelly (had 2 faces at that time, now she has grown 4 or 5) ran right up to Rachel's HOH room and betrayed Dom, thus leading to his being eviction.

She started small with her betrayals but now she will run to anyone and betray any confidence just to align with still yet another bunch.  She needs to go; her faces are growing uglier by the day.  :waves:

Offline ajspurs

• RFF Not So Newbie
That's why I didn't understand Shelly's reaction when she'd been found out... She's been going behind people's backs so much she'd actually forgotten some of her specific betrayals  :lol:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
That's why I didn't understand Shelly's reaction when she'd been found out... She's been going behind people's backs so much she'd actually forgotten some of her specific betrayals  :lol:

EXACTLY!  She has been betraying people since the show began and as the summer comes to an end, practically everyone is onto her evil ways. And then she has the audacity to put on this poor me, woe is me, this house has bad people in it act.  She has always come across as obnoxious and devious and she'd throw anyone under the bus type of person.  I feel sorry for her daughter and hope she doesn't use Shelley as a role model IRL.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
I honestly wonder if Shelly and Rachel exhibit some of the same tendencies in regards to their behavior. Shelly isn't as downright horrible, but perhaps they both convince themselves that they aren't lying and that people are out to get them. You know, they are delusional and believe that the world is out to get them while not even being aware that their behavior is ludicrous.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
I honestly wonder if Shelly and Rachel exhibit some of the same tendencies in regards to their behavior. Shelly isn't as downright horrible, but perhaps they both convince themselves that they aren't lying and that people are out to get them. You know, they are delusional and believe that the world is out to get them while not even being aware that their behavior is ludicrous.

I see Shelley as a lot worse because she started out from Day 2 to throw Dom under the bus right after he confided in her.  She immediately proceeded to fly right up to the HOH room and snitch on him to RAchel, who immediately set out to have him evicted.  And she has been calculating her devious 4 faced moves from one party to another ever since.  She knows exactly what she is doing.

Rachel OTOH I do agree is simply clueless.  She just doesn't get it.  For that reason I find Rachel is lot more likeable whereas Shelley is nasty.  She always looks like she smells, I think the cigarette odor comes through the TV  :lol3:

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member

I see Shelley as a lot worse because she started out from Day 2 to throw Dom under the bus right after he confided in her.  She immediately proceeded to fly right up to the HOH room and snitch on him to RAchel, who immediately set out to have him evicted.  And she has been calculating her devious 4 faced moves from one party to another ever since.  She knows exactly what she is doing.

Rachel OTOH I do agree is simply clueless.  She just doesn't get it.  For that reason I find Rachel is lot more likeable whereas Shelley is nasty.  She always looks like she smells, I think the cigarette odor comes through the TV  :lol3:

Good point. Actions such as that make it appear that Shelly is horrible and she knows it. Rachel just honestly doesn't have a clue.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member

Good point. Actions such as that make it appear that Shelly is horrible and she knows it. Rachel just honestly doesn't have a clue.

I know. When R says how she doesn't know why "America hates her" I believe her that she doesn't get it.

The mystery to me is how America voted Brendon back.  Why???? I think Dom would have brought a needed fresh approach to the game.  With B it's just more of the same.  :(

Offline ajspurs

• RFF Not So Newbie
Yea I have no idea why Brendon was voted back, just such a waste really. We hadn't seen the others in a while or not that much at all and the one person who's already been on big brother for a season and who we'd only just seen leave was brought back  :res:

Gotta admit I LOVED the recent episode. Everything just happened perfectly and Kalia at the end, hardly being able to keep her smile in when Dani backdoored Brendon. I was really scared that R&B would be able to weasel themselves out but thank god Dani stayed strong!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Yea I have no idea why Brendon was voted back, just such a waste really. We hadn't seen the others in a while or not that much at all and the one person who's already been on big brother for a season and who we'd only just seen leave was brought back  :res:

Gotta admit I LOVED the recent episode. Everything just happened perfectly and Kalia at the end, hardly being able to keep her smile in when Dani backdoored Brendon. I was really scared that R&B would be able to weasel themselves out but thank god Dani stayed strong!

I admire Dani for her toughness in doing that.  :yess: I didn't see her other season, but I like her tenacity a lot this season.  She's not a lying weasel like Shelly and she doesn't have the drama of R & B that we get so tired of on BB.  I do think her game would have been entirely different if ED had stayed.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Tonight's Live Eviction show Updates and possible start of an Endurance Comp starts HERE! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Julie recapping...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
live show pics
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
live show pics

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
RAchel needs a "binky" or a "soother" or something .  god she is nuts
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
live show pics