Author Topic: BB13: Shelly Moore  (Read 41876 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB13: Shelly Moore
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »
I have to say, Shelly is one persuasive person. She convinced me yesterday that she really did feel bad about hurting Jordan when she talked to Rachel. I think she truly was flattered when Rachel praised her game play but will she remember that for very long? Probably not.  :lol:

After watching the show tonight and her DR it really is hard to know which Shelly is the real one. :sera:  :adevil

The only thing I do believe, she is a cleaning machine and she can clean an area faster than anyone I've ever seen. The BB house has never been cleaner and so far, she's kept the ants out of the house, a major accomplishment. Other than that, I don't know what she really thinks about Jordan.

I almost wish Jordan and Rachel would keep her just to see what she would do next.  :peek

Oh No Texas Lady!! :'(  Now you are drinking the kool aid and thinking just like she has manipulated the JJ's all summer.  And if YOU are thinking this, then guess what, J and R are too and my suspicions that this sheliar will take this to the end are founded.  People are the forum are trying to convince me that there is no way R or J will keep her and I have hoped they are right.  But now YOU are falling for it too. ARGH!!!!!  :lala

This is exactly how she played the JJ's all summer and then stabbed Jeff right in the back before he could barely catch his breath and know what was happening to him.

And the cleaning is all part of her manipulations.  Probably a lot kinder than her lies and growing new faces but nonetheless she had to do something.  She was basically a worthless HG otherwise.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 11:08:52 PM »
I think she's :toast but I don't trust Adam either. You have to admit that kool-aid is strong stuff! Whew!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »
I think she's :toast but I don't trust Adam either. You have to admit that kool-aid is strong stuff! Whew!

Especially on a hot summer, it can be IRRESISTABLE  :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2011, 07:56:12 AM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2011, 09:31:16 AM »
backyard interview with canada global shelly explains why she gave her vote to rachel

http://youtu.be/mvnkn12jkJY

shelly says you cant look past how she played and competed in the game.

Shelly admits that if she came down to the F3 with the J's she would have told them ANYTHING because its a game
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 09:36:05 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!