Author Topic: BB13: Rachel Reilly  (Read 24613 times)

Offline sabledayne

• RFF Newbie
Re: BB13: Rachel Reilly
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 08:25:45 PM »
i have to say....i think i might actually like Rachel this time around....i find myself rooting for her and the vets waaay more than the newbies who seem so unprepared for this game regardless of the vets being back.

agreed.

Rachel is the whiniest,ugliest bitch ever..............in the scenes with no makeup,her botched lip job and crappy botox is obvious.............and calling someone else the wicked witch? why does she plan on dying and giving up the title?
and will someone please notify the cops?...Brendan's cujones are missing

Offline sabledayne

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 08:28:54 PM »
Rachel is such a bully. I'm ready for her to bounce!

soooooo  true................such a 'mean girl'...who is she to bully anyone? ugly,whiny,pasty,flabby ...arrrghhhh

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 09:38:56 PM »
Welcome to RFF Sabledayne we are so glad you joined us  :jam:

While I am not the most fond of Rachel and not a great fan of her gameplay I find myself feeling empathy for her. I am not sure if she has emotional issues and if she does I hope BB has enough smarts to get her some counseling. It is fair to raise our issues about our hgs and how they are playing the game whether we like the game play or not but saying mean hurtful things that are considered "very personal" in nature is not something we want our young readers to see  :tup: There are lines that we as human beings should never cross and I have to remind myself of that alot at times. it is completely ok to say so and so gets on your nerves because of this or that but not calling them ugly names...I know that some of our newest members are not aware of the rules here but a moderator or another member would be happy to point those out. With that being said welcome to RFF and make yourself at home we really are glad you found us!
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2011, 03:13:04 PM »
Rachel is such a bully. I'm ready for her to bounce!

soooooo  true................such a 'mean girl'...who is she to bully anyone? ugly,whiny,pasty,flabby ...arrrghhhh

She is and it's time for her to go!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »
I think I have disliked Rachel as much as anyone on her two seasons, but after watching her meltdowns this week, I have to say I am feeling sorry for her I really believe she is very insecure and has some mental issues. I am glad they will have couples therapy in the future as I think although Brendon loves her, it is an unhealthy relationship. I found him really offensive this year, with his passive agressive behavior. I hope Rachel's time away from him, with encouragement from Jordan and Shelly will help her self esteem. Her behavior has been deporable, and probably will be again, but I can not imagine what it would be like to have your mother so ashamed of you, she would not  even speak to you.
Next week, I will probably completely flipflop, but this week she seemed very unstable to me. I hope she finds a good therapist for both of them.

Offline saraintheuk

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2011, 04:53:40 PM »
I don't really like Rachel but I feel kinda bad for her too. Brendan is really frickin' nasty to her at times. He gets so aggressive with her its not nice to see. But then the stress of the game can make people behave in strange ways.

She can be very petty though.

Offline PLG1962

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »
After watching Ep 15 I cant understand how people can like Rachel she is so annoying at least with Danielle she knows she is devious where as Rachel thinks she isnt  but she is 110%

Nuala

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »
Rachel lost my vote when she called Danielle a Bitch twice on the last show. 

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »
I'll be honest.  If Rachel had always acted like she has since Brendon's departure I know I would not have loathed her as much as I used to.  I think the more calm, rational side of her is much better.  She even admitted that when he's around she acts like that because she knows he will always back her up...interesting
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 09:48:19 AM »
Big Brother Winner Has 'No Idea How This Happened'

Three months, 75 days and countless inane conversations later, season 13 of Big Brother came to an end Wednesday after a three-way battle for the final Head of Household.

It came down to Rachel the "veteran," Porsche the "newbie" and Adam the "piggy-backer" – meaning, it came down to Rachel and Porsche.

While both Rachel and Porsche made legitimate arguments for winning the $500,000, in the end there could only be one victor.

SPOILER ALERT: And the winner is …

After a 4-3 vote, Rachel took home the grand prize, despite entering the house as a returning player with the odds against her.

She walked into the house with her fiancé and asked, "Are ya'll ready for double trouble?" But after her Brendon was evicted – twice – Rachel took the game by storm and plowed through the competitions to make it to the end.

Just minutes after claiming the half-million dollars, Rachel Reilly and her fiancé, Brendon Villegas, talked with PEOPLE about her win, what they will do with the money and their upcoming nuptials.

How does it feel to win Big Brother?
RACHEL: I have no idea how this happened, but I fought my heart out this whole summer. It's crazy: Last summer I met my fiancé, this summer I won Big Brother! This has changed my life.

How so?
RACHEL: It's like we get to start our future together. We get to have a dream wedding. And Brendon is a grad student so …
BRENDON: I'm poor.

RACHEL: Yeah, so we get to actually start our futures together and maybe buy a house or something.

BRENDON: Or at least rent a nice apartment in L.A.

What made you plan to take Porsche to the final two over Adam?
RACHEL: This was one of the hardest decisions I had to make this summer. Obviously, I wanted it to be with Jordan, but I saved Porsche [from eviction], and then Porsche saved me so we said, "Look, we are making this final 2 deal." She fought her heart out in this game, and I've always said if you make deals you have to stick to them because the only thing you have in this game is deals. She and I had a relationship – even if it was a rocky the whole time, but we had that relationship … I thought strategically I needed to bring her, and I didn't know I was going to win, but I knew sitting next to Porsche was the right thing to win.
BRENDON: Even we [in the jury] thought if she takes Adam, nobody is voting for Adam to win. So, she took Porsche. I was a little nervous. But I feel that Rachel won Big Brother in a really honorable way. And she really earned it, and Porsche earned $50,000. She deserved it over Adam, because his final HoH performance was horrible.

After Brendon was voted out the first time you broke down, so what made you focus the second time?
RACHEL: I had a fire lit under me. A) They evicted my alliance twice, so I'm about to go and stomp all of them, and B) When Brendon came back and had a talk with me and said "You're a fighter, you can do this. I have faith in you." So, the second time when he left, I was like, this is it for me, and I am going to win this game.

A lot of people saw Adam as a floater. As someone who "hates floaters," do you think it was hypocritical to take Adam for so long?
RACHEL: Floaters drive me crazy in the game. I saw Adam as a floater, and so, taking Porsche to the final two, I took someone that competed and won their spot there. I thought Adam would respect that. I thought he would have voted for me.

Does winning the money change the wedding plans?
RACHEL: The money has changed the wedding plans, for sure.
BRENDON: But we're going to be smart about it – right, honey?
RACHEL: Of course, sweetie. We don't have any tentative dates set, but I told Brendon, "I just want to go away, maybe for Christmas, and take our families. We're taking Jeff and Jordon, too.
BRENDON: We just want something between her and [me]. The sooner, the better.

Is there anything you must have at the wedding?
RACHEL: Sequins and glitter.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528509,00.html

Offline brenchel_forever

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
 :wohoo: You go Rachel...I love you girl...you rocked that Big Brother house!!! SHAKE THEM HATERS OFF!!! YOU TOTALLY REDEEMED YOURSELF, AND EVERYONE KNOWS UR A MUCH BETTER HUMAN BEING THAN KALIA, PORSCHE, AND ESPECIALLY DANIELLE COULD EVER BE!!! IMO   :hrt:

SOO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! :wohoo: :partie: :congrats: :conf:
Nobody comes between me and my man!!!  :flirt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2011, 10:57:14 AM »
Rachel Reilly on THE TALK 9/16/11

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xB_BqkJ_5Eo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xB_BqkJ_5Eo</a>
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »
Rachel on the Talk competes for her Honeymoon trip to Aruba against Sara Gillbert

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4fCHQT-BDnY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4fCHQT-BDnY</a>

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2011, 09:05:21 AM »
'BIG BROTHER' WINNER RACHEL From One Reality Show TO ANOTHER?

"Big Brother" winner Rachel Reilly and her fiance Brendon Villegas are going Hollywood, literally -- we're told Rachel plans on moving to Los Angeles and pitching her upcoming nuptials as a possible reality show.

Turns out ... when Rachel told our photog on Thursday night that she was getting married THIS weekend, well ... that was just the alcohol talking. Sources close to Rachel tell TMZ they have no plans on a quickie wedding, but they do want to settle down in Los Angeles (Brendon is currently enrolled in grad school at UCLA).

We're told Rachel is planning to use her "BB" winnings to buy a condo in town, look for opportunities in the entertainment biz, and plan her wedding.

And according to our sources, "planning her wedding" entails pitching it as a reality show to various production companies and networks in hopes of having it all paid for.

She's a shrewd player, all right.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/19/big-brother-winner-rachel-reilly-brendon-villegas-wedding-marriage-enagaged-video-reality-show/#.TncpsofF3SM.twitter

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2011, 12:47:32 PM »
just tweeted from Rachel

RachelEReilly Rachel Reilly
condo shopping & FINALLY GOING TO A REAL GYM! :) YAY! Thanks to all the fans this summer, and for all the support!
27 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply