Author Topic: BB13: Shelly Moore  (Read 41865 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13: Shelly Moore
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
I don't know if they will or not but they just might! Shelly hasn't gotten a lot of good edits except for her daughter and the phone call..

Watch the FB of Shelly talking to Jordan, manipulating her yet again. You will not believe it but it's happening before your eyes.

I should have said that what Shelly does is use people's humanity or weaknesses and exploits them.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AntiShelly

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
I never fully trusted Shelly, however, when she attacked Jordan like she did that just showed me what Shelly's true character is! She is a low snake in the grass and the fact that she yelled at Jordan! Well she sure lost ANY hope that I would vote her America's Favorite!! I sorta wish I hadn't watched tonight because it just made me mad all over again. Watching After Dark was bad enough!!I hope Shelly is out the next round, then she can go spend her time with her idol..Dani! And I hope that Brendan and Jeff give her a VERY Hard time when she gets there.
Like others, I think death threats etc are totally off the charts wrong, her family has no control over what she is doing now. Plus I feel sorry enough for her daughter that she is stuck with a "mom" like that! Total backstabber....but worse than that, to yell at Jordan while she is crying like that was over the top! If she had ever really cared about Jordan she would have not ran in standing over her yelling like that. And I'll admit it, I was yelling "hit her Jordan" and I am NOT about physical abuse at all!!

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2011, 09:56:33 PM »
I never fully trusted Shelly, however, when she attacked Jordan like she did that just showed me what Shelly's true character is! She is a low snake in the grass and the fact that she yelled at Jordan! Well she sure lost ANY hope that I would vote her America's Favorite!! I sorta wish I hadn't watched tonight because it just made me mad all over again. Watching After Dark was bad enough!!I hope Shelly is out the next round, then she can go spend her time with her idol..Dani! And I hope that Brendan and Jeff give her a VERY Hard time when she gets there.
Like others, I think death threats etc are totally off the charts wrong, her family has no control over what she is doing now. Plus I feel sorry enough for her daughter that she is stuck with a "mom" like that! Total backstabber....but worse than that, to yell at Jordan while she is crying like that was over the top! If she had ever really cared about Jordan she would have not ran in standing over her yelling like that. And I'll admit it, I was yelling "hit her Jordan" and I am NOT about physical abuse at all!!

Hi AntiShelly and WELCOME - I AM GLAD YOU JOINED US!!  You may be new but your thoughts about Sheliar are right up to speed.  I have watched her backstabbing, lying, cattiness since the beginning of the show when she backstabbed Dom RIGHT after he pledged his trust in her.  Where did she take that trust?  Right up to Rachel's HOH room, ratted on him, and he was put up on the block and evicted.  So I knew early on the snake that is sheliar.

As Julie said "She lies, she cries, she plays both sides" reference to Sheliar.

We all hope she gets evicted but there is still the fear that she has once again pulled a con on R & J.  And if she pulls the con off, she may well take the $500 K.  :ascared

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
I wonder if BB will show Jordan crying, minding her own business and then being attacked/bullied by Shelly. That is the exact moment I lost respect for her. I didn't like her game because it was against people I liked, but I did defend her game. But after seeing that scene, I don't like HER as a person. It was like kicking a puppy. It was below the belt.

Let's put it this way, if aliens came down and somehow Sheliar represented humanity, it would be PRETTY EMBARRASSING  :snicker:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2011, 10:09:02 PM »
TL great observations and dead on right analysis, I think.   

I've been amazed by Shelly and her game play.  She's quite masterful.  I don't agree with it, but it worked for her and she's impacted every eviction in this house. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline AntiShelly

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »

Hi AntiShelly and WELCOME - I AM GLAD YOU JOINED US!!  You may be new but your thoughts about Sheliar are right up to speed.  I have watched her backstabbing, lying, cattiness since the beginning of the show when she backstabbed Dom RIGHT after he pledged his trust in her.  Where did she take that trust?  Right up to Rachel's HOH room, ratted on him, and he was put up on the block and evicted.  So I knew early on the snake that is sheliar.

We all hope she gets evicted but there is still the fear that she has once again pulled a con on R & J.  And if she pulls the con off, she may well take the $500 K.  :ascared

Thanks for the welcome! I didn't know this site existed until tonight...I was angry about Jordan getting yelled at so I had to google forums so I could  get my opinion out somewhere. (hubby is in Afghanistan so I didn't have him to talk to about it lol).  This is the first year I have watched BB (I know, what rock have I been under LOL), but won't be the last. LOL  When Shelly backdoored Dominic, I was still figuring this "game" out so it took me a little longer than most to get it. LOL But I've got it all now!   :yess: I am truly hoping she doesn't win....what a disappointment that will be! LOL

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »

Thanks for the welcome! I didn't know this site existed until tonight...I was angry about Jordan getting yelled at so I had to google forums so I could  get my opinion out somewhere. (hubby is in Afghanistan so I didn't have him to talk to about it lol).  This is the first year I have watched BB (I know, what rock have I been under LOL), but won't be the last. LOL  When Shelly backdoored Dominic, I was still figuring this "game" out so it took me a little longer than most to get it. LOL But I've got it all now!   :yess: I am truly hoping she doesn't win....what a disappointment that will be! LOL

I have never seen a person grow more faces in one summer than Sheliar.  She makes so many people on this forum sick to their stomachs so you are not alone!!  I think what she did to the JJ's was just too over the top because she played the "mommy" card on them all summer and then she became "mommy dearest" to them  :lol3:  She will be the most hated contestant to be evicted (and I so hope she IS evicted on Thursday).  :yess:

I hope things are going OK for your hubby in Afghanistan and I want you to know that I appreciate that he is amongst America's finest being there. 

Offline AntiShelly

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2011, 11:25:29 PM »

I have never seen a person grow more faces in one summer than Sheliar.  She makes so many people on this forum sick to their stomachs so you are not alone!! I think what she did to the JJ's was just too over the top because she played the "mommy" card on them all summer and then she became "mommy dearest" to them  :lol3:  She will be the most hated contestant to be evicted (and I so hope she IS evicted on Thursday).  :yess:

I hope things are going OK for your hubby in Afghanistan and I want you to know that I appreciate that he is amongst America's finest being there.
[/quote]

Mommy Dearest!!  :lol3:  :lol3:  So totally right! I am crossing my fingers that she is evicted on thursday too. I'll be dancing around my living room if she is!! LOL

Thanks for the nice words for hubby, I'm sure he will appreciate them. So far so good for him there..only 5 more months to go!  :hrt:

Offline assmaster

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2011, 03:52:30 AM »
I have watched every season of BB since season one.  I have been mad at different players over the years but never, never..... NEVER have I had the absolute HATE for any player as I do for the POS named Shelly.  I thought she was interesting learning that she was basically a man trapped in a womans body.  I thought it was poor game play to try to be buddy buddy with each side in the house but whatever.  Over the last week or so...........OK oK i sound mean but I am pretty nice and dont usually use the word hate when describing a human... BUT.... I F'ing HATE HATE HATE Shelly as a PERSON.   She should change her name to Snaky.  She gets caught twice and instantly starts LYING her butt off to make the other people look like they are the ones lying.  Her Crying BS is soo soo soooooooooo FAKE. fake fake B***H

I dont understand why she walks like a penguin unless she has something stuck up there.  I honestly really feel sorry for her family as they seem nice and normal but she has instincts in her that have come out and....I wouldnt wish her on anyone.   She is beyond evil.

This is also the fist time in 13 seasons that I have been so upset that I actually post my HATE of any player.  I wish there was a way to let her know personally how she has made me.. and others I would guess.. feel.  AAARRRHHHGGGGHHHH  I cant even explain in words how much I HATE her and her "game play" as I dont think this behavior is only in the game.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2011, 04:56:44 AM »
I have watched every season of BB since season one.  I have been mad at different players over the years but never, never..... NEVER have I had the absolute HATE for any player as I do for the POS named Shelly.  I thought she was interesting learning that she was basically a man trapped in a womans body.  I thought it was poor game play to try to be buddy buddy with each side in the house but whatever.  Over the last week or so...........OK oK i sound mean but I am pretty nice and dont usually use the word hate when describing a human... BUT.... I F'ing HATE HATE HATE Shelly as a PERSON.   She should change her name to Snaky.  She gets caught twice and instantly starts LYING her butt off to make the other people look like they are the ones lying.  Her Crying BS is soo soo soooooooooo FAKE. fake fake B***H

I dont understand why she walks like a penguin unless she has something stuck up there.  I honestly really feel sorry for her family as they seem nice and normal but she has instincts in her that have come out and....I wouldnt wish her on anyone.   She is beyond evil.

This is also the fist time in 13 seasons that I have been so upset that I actually post my HATE of any player.  I wish there was a way to let her know personally how she has made me.. and others I would guess.. feel.  AAARRRHHHGGGGHHHH  I cant even explain in words how much I HATE her and her "game play" as I dont think this behavior is only in the game.

Welcome to the group - you are not alone. She is very hated here. She is the worst of what a person can be to those who have been nice to her. She is all that is untrustworthy and malicious and backstabbing in a person and to see it played out on National TV in front of her family is beyond what any of us can believe.  I cannot imagine having that kind of evil inside let alone having ones daughter see it - and all for money, greed!  Yuch.  And We Hate Shelly Moore facebook sites and I think blogs have sprung up - she is very hated.  So don't feel that you are alone.

I think all of us will feel very relieved when she finally gets her ugly ass out of the BB house.  And I agree with your thought that this is not just "game play" but is the way she is IRL too.  No one can be that malicious and switch it right off again.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 06:21:31 AM »
I would never say anything that would hurt a little girls feelings.  Unfortunately, her mother didn't care to protect her when she decided to bash Rachel with such vulgarity, steal her stuffed puppy dog and attack poor Jordan after betraying her! Josie now has to hear about it at school, in the mall, wherever she is because CBS already had a special insert about Shelly's family.  So Shelly HAD to have signed a waiver clearing CBS to expose the poor kid!!! What kind of mother is this vile witch? I wonder if Josie ever upset her mom and then "lost" one of her favorite animals???  :(

Thunderstruck - And then how could she expose the vileness of herself on National TV for EVERYONE to see???  Your comment about your wondering if Josie ever did something to upset her mother and then had one of her favorite animals "lost" just gave me the chills.  The cruelty that we have seen just in this summer on TV has been scarey. 

She has made this summer an unpleasant watching experience; no one likes to see a beotch in action for months on end.  Let's hope this Thursday is a much needed eviction!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:27:48 AM by Kate04 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 07:55:30 AM »
Welcome to RFF AM. I don't hate her, I surely do hate her game play. It's coming back to bite her though. She's going to sequester Thursday unless that fortune teller has a POV miracle for her.. :future:

I think she has had medical problems and that's why she walks the way she does.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 07:57:44 AM »
Shelly has said she has metal rods in her back. My oldest had a severe form of scoliosis and also has metal rods in her back, and walks almost exactly as Shelly does.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »
Asking you all to remember please that while Shelly herself is fair game...her daughter is not.

Personal comments on HG's children other than on any show appearance are off limits.

Thanks everyone!

To clarify RFF's policy concerning Josie and our threads.

As Peach said earlier, since Josie has been cleared to be mentioned and has been interviewed twice, it is OK to post comments about her and offer opinions. Our rules have always said that the HGs are fair game and since Shelly and her husband have approved her to be part of the show, she is fair game for discussion. However, This does NOT include death threats or wishing her ill!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 03:09:26 PM »
Shelly has said she has metal rods in her back. My oldest had a severe form of scoliosis and also has metal rods in her back, and walks almost exactly as Shelly does.

Yikes!  Well, I hope no one is horribly offended by my Photochops of Shelly.   :ascared  I made them before I read your post after a few posters called her "She-Man."  My own daughter  :hrt: has mild cerebral palsy affecting her left side, so she thumps along pretty good when she walks and we joke about it all the time.         

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »

Yikes!  Well, I hope no one is horribly offended by my Photochops of Shelly.   :ascared  I made them before I read your post after a few posters called her "She-Man."  My own daughter  :hrt: has mild cerebral palsy affecting her left side, so she thumps along pretty good when she walks and we joke about it all the time.         

No, I thought they were funny.  :lol:  She does have a very manly way of walking and talking. Totally understandable if she walks the way she does because she has rods in her back. My son has steel rods in his leg because an idiot turned in front of him when he was riding a motor bike, he got hit with the rear bumper and broke the tibia, fibula, it took 2 years to heal.

Sending some love for your daughter.  :<3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

I think it was the comment about Rachel feeding the birds that sent me over the top and into my rant. I'm one too, I feed them bread too.  Cuckoo! Cuckoo!  (I'm sorry about my rant.. it's because I AM cuckoo!)  :iok :lol:

Please tell your hubby We thank him for his service and welcome to RFF!

:bigwelcome

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2011, 05:58:46 PM »

and this, we think, might be a true statement???  Or a sympathy ploy to explain inability to complete physical comps...I, for one, don't believe her.  I think is it door number 2

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2011, 06:12:18 PM »

and this, we think, might be a true statement???  Or a sympathy ploy to explain inability to complete physical comps...I, for one, don't believe her.  I think is it door number 2

If you believe sheliar has rods in her back, you also might want to purchase enron.  :lol3: Remember "She lies, she cries, she plays both sides".  My friend has rods in his back from scoliosis and walks nothing like sheliar and it would be SO like sheliar to conjure up a story to cover for her failure at comps and of course to win the sympathy of the HG.

Beyond lying though, the is something increasingly scarey about his ugly broad.  Yelling at J after sheliar did the betrayal, hiding R's stuffed animal, the constant faces growing, the whole constant lies routine, the constant backstabbing.  The look on her face is downright creepy, the poster who put up the likeness between her and elaine wormack said it all  :knuckles: (:;)

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2011, 02:01:03 AM »
Oh, for heaven's sake.  Enough already.

It's really sad when the moms of kids who are or have been disabled one way or another can't share aloud about why a BB contestant walks a certain way without being told in so many ways we're being naive.

Let's not forget that Franklin D. Roosevelt hid his disability so well from the public that he was elected President.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2011, 04:41:07 AM »

It's really sad when the moms of kids who are or have been disabled one way or another can't share aloud about why a BB contestant walks a certain way without being told in so many ways we're being naive.

Let's not forget that Franklin D. Roosevelt hid his disability so well from the public that he was elected President.

Frankly I don't give a hoot how sheliar walks, let's just get her to walk OUT OF THERE, and don't kick the door on your way out Sl  :yess:

This has nothing to do with a physical disability or children dealing with this.  It's all about Sheliar and what a louse she has been all summer.  I think people have just totally had it with her, the weeks are winding down and we just want her OUT.  And people on this board have assured me that neither R nor J is going to keep her, although I have seen her worm her way around with her lies in the past and won't believe it til she walks out to Julie!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2011, 10:26:49 AM »

I do apologize if anyone took my remarks the wrong way, but I am so skeptical of her because of all the lies presented, that I am classifing her as lying about the rods until after the show.  Just like Matt used the sick wife lie, I think Sheliar is lying about her back to gain sympathy.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »
You sure didn't upset me mamacat...I will tell everyone this, when my daughter had healed from her surgery the orthopedic doctor told us her back was stronger than the normal person's just because she has rods and fused bones...makes her back very strong  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 12:27:48 AM »
You sure didn't upset me mamacat...I will tell everyone this, when my daughter had healed from her surgery the orthopedic doctor told us her back was stronger than the normal person's just because she has rods and fused bones...makes her back very strong  :tup:

This is SO nice to hear - glad for her  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 10:40:25 PM »
I have to say, Shelly is one persuasive person. She convinced me yesterday that she really did feel bad about hurting Jordan when she talked to Rachel. I think she truly was flattered when Rachel praised her game play but will she remember that for very long? Probably not.  :lol:

After watching the show tonight and her DR it really is hard to know which Shelly is the real one. :sera:  :adevil

The only thing I do believe, she is a cleaning machine and she can clean an area faster than anyone I've ever seen. The BB house has never been cleaner and so far, she's kept the ants out of the house, a major accomplishment. Other than that, I don't know what she really thinks about Jordan.

I almost wish Jordan and Rachel would keep her just to see what she would do next.  :peek